•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s a poll how does that make it facts,

If they played in the FCIAC they would lose 10 of there 16 games
    Ah...the ubiquitous “fciac better than all others” statement!

Comment

Ah...the ubiquitous “fciac better than all others” statement!
      but they are

Comment

but they are
        The FCIAC has 3 really good teams (Staples, Ridgefield, and St. joes), a 2-3 above average teams and then the rest are below average to very poor teams. Really no different than any other conference with big schools like the CCC.

While the top teams in the conference are deserving of all the accolades, the conference itself does not stand above all other conferences in the state. There are so many great teams outside the FCIAC that are just as good as the the best in the conference.

Comment

The FCIAC has 3 really good teams (Staples, Ridgefield, and St. joes), a 2-3 above average teams and then the rest are below average to very poor teams. Really no different than any other conference with big schools like the CCC.

While the top teams in the conference are deserving of all the accolades, the conference itself does not stand above all other conferences in the state. There are so many great teams outside the FCIAC that are just as good as the the best in the conference.
          Those three average teams, let’s say Wilton, warde and McMahon would beat their share of the top three teams from every conf in the state and they are 4-6 in fciac.

Comment

The weather is causing havoc on scheduling this season. Hope coaches are smart enough to realize that you can't have your stars playing 4 games in 7 days without major risk of injury. Nothing like a D1 commit going down in her 4th game of the week.

October schedules are going to be 3-4 games per week every week.

Comment

The weather is causing havoc on scheduling this season. Hope coaches are smart enough to realize that you can't have your stars playing 4 games in 7 days without major risk of injury. Nothing like a D1 commit going down in her 4th game of the week.

October schedules are going to be 3-4 games per week every week.
              Rain on slick turf isnt going to make for a pretty afternoon today.

Comment

Rain on slick turf isnt going to make for a pretty afternoon today.
                Most are cancelled. 100% chance of rain - downpours in fact - from 3-7pm. Flash flood warnings. No game is worth getting in under these conditions. You need a kayak out there right now

Comment

Most are cancelled. 100% chance of rain - downpours in fact - from 3-7pm. Flash flood warnings. No game is worth getting in under these conditions. You need a kayak out there right now
                  Stjs Danbury is on
                  I think Noah and Poseidon Are the refs

Comment

Stjs Danbury is on
                    I think Noah and Poseidon Are the refs
                    They just stopped it

Comment

McMahon at Ridgefield is apparently still on.

Comment

McMahon at Ridgefield is apparently still on.
                        Off topic, but pomperaug suks

Comment

What did all you creeps do with all your girl high school soccer games postponed? Well, I was watching Inter Milan v Fiorentina on tv. Hope you were able to watch some old footage of your Ridgefield, Staples, etc games that you recorded? Girls high school soccer, nothing better, eh gents? Is Mia still powering through at the top? Will she dominate the rest of the season? Jessica moved on to college, but freshman Lucy looks like sure thing as a replacement. If Ridgefield wins the conference, we are going to party like it's 1999!!! The dogs and burgers will be on me! Forecast looks better today guys, just hope the fields are playable. Let's hope we can squeeze in a game or two so we can root on our favorites!

Comment

What did all you creeps do with all your girl high school soccer games postponed? Well, I was watching Inter Milan v Fiorentina on tv. Hope you were able to watch some old footage of your Ridgefield, Staples, etc games that you recorded? Girls high school soccer, nothing better, eh gents? Is Mia still powering through at the top? Will she dominate the rest of the season? Jessica moved on to college, but freshman Lucy looks like sure thing as a replacement. If Ridgefield wins the conference, we are going to party like it's 1999!!! The dogs and burgers will be on me! Forecast looks better today guys, just hope the fields are playable. Let's hope we can squeeze in a game or two so we can root on our favorites!
                            That sums you up. You watched other compete. I was at the gym getting a workout in with my wife. Came home talked with my daughter and had some laughs. Helped her with some math she was having difficulty with. Planned out our weekend.

Ps...I would much rather watch my daughter play live rather than a European team on tv. While obviously not the same level, I would rather be spending my time in support of my daughter and her friends then man crushing on a Brazilian or Croatian that I will never even meet.....you half a man

Comment

And yet here you are posting to a thread dealing with HS soccer on an anonymous board and ridiculing a bunch of anonymous people you know nothing about. And you're the normal one?

Comment

And yet here you are posting to a thread dealing with HS soccer on an anonymous board and ridiculing a bunch of anonymous people you know nothing about. And you're the normal one?
                                But it’s normal for you to call out this anonymous poster on an anonymous board anonymously yourself? Ok got it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X