Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leagues

Is there a difference between leagues. Fysa and the Florida premiere league. Are these different levels of Rec soccer. Yes I know it’s not DA and everything else is just rec. however is the competition higher in one league a the other.

Thanks

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there a difference between leagues. Fysa and the Florida premiere league. Are these different levels of Rec soccer. Yes I know it’s not DA and everything else is just rec. however is the competition higher in one league a the other.

Thanks
    I think South Florida has teams to make a very competitive league and no need to travel 300 miles.

Comment

Thanks
      FYSA is an association, not a league so not 100% certain what your question is. Can you clarify some more?

Comment

I think South Florida has teams to make a very competitive league and no need to travel 300 miles.
        Really? Depends what your goal is . If it’s to play rec then you good to go, if you want to play division one , your are not good to go

Comment

Really? Depends what your goal is . If it’s to play rec then you good to go, if you want to play division one , your are not good to go
          What’s division 1? Is that within the league I assume. We are new here I am not sure what league we are in except Sfusa

Comment

What’s division 1? Is that within the league I assume. We are new here I am not sure what league we are in except Sfusa
            I think they are referring to college

Comment

I don’t know what division one in Florida is.

Comment

Ok so here are the leagues

DA - under US Soccer

Fysa - fspl this is a top league under the Florida youth soccer association

Under US Club

ECNL only a Jfc, FESA, FKK, OCYS, TBU, Miramar in Florida are in this league, it is the top league under us club

NPL - league under ECNL, second teams from the Florida clubs in ecnl plus plus second teams from full DA clubs, these are the Florida NPL

ACYS Spirit United (boys)
                Chargers SC
                Clay County SC (boys)
                Florida Elite Soccer Academy
                Florida Kraze Krush
                GPS Florida West
                GPS Orlando
                IMG Academy
                Jacksonville Armada FC Youth Academy
                Kendall SC (boys)
                Miamar United Elite (Jr. boys)
                Orlando City Youth Soccer (Jr. boys/girls)
                Parkland (boys)
                Pinecrest Premier
                Space Coast United
                Sunrise Soccer (girls)
                Tampa Bay United
                Wellington SC
                West Florida Flames
                Weston FC (girls)

FLORIDA PREMIER LEAGUE

Has in some cases 2nd 3rd or 4 th teams from big clubs plus First teams from other clubs

Then under these are leagues like USA for Tampa area, Cdi also that area, north Florida youth soccer, greater central Florida league, south Florida league etc

Still teams in these could be the same as teams in the aforementioned leagues. Lots of teams are in multiple leagues

In reality it should be, but you will find excellent teams in all the leagues under ecnl that can beat each other. Da teams don’t play anyone other than da, but ecnl teams will if they lose to a none ecnl team they probably need to take a good look at themselves

1 da
                2 ecnl
                3 FSPL
                4 NPL
                5 fpl

Then regional leagues

Comment

Ok so here are the leagues

DA - under US Soccer

Fysa - fspl this is a top league under the Florida youth soccer association

Under US Club

ECNL only a Jfc, FESA, FKK, OCYS, TBU, Miramar in Florida are in this league, it is the top league under us club

NPL - league under ECNL, second teams from the Florida clubs in ecnl plus plus second teams from full DA clubs, these are the Florida NPL

ACYS Spirit United (boys)
                  Chargers SC
                  Clay County SC (boys)
                  Florida Elite Soccer Academy
                  Florida Kraze Krush
                  GPS Florida West
                  GPS Orlando
                  IMG Academy
                  Jacksonville Armada FC Youth Academy
                  Kendall SC (boys)
                  Miamar United Elite (Jr. boys)
                  Orlando City Youth Soccer (Jr. boys/girls)
                  Parkland (boys)
                  Pinecrest Premier
                  Space Coast United
                  Sunrise Soccer (girls)
                  Tampa Bay United
                  Wellington SC
                  West Florida Flames
                  Weston FC (girls)

FLORIDA PREMIER LEAGUE

Has in some cases 2nd 3rd or 4 th teams from big clubs plus First teams from other clubs

Then under these are leagues like USA for Tampa area, Cdi also that area, north Florida youth soccer, greater central Florida league, south Florida league etc

Still teams in these could be the same as teams in the aforementioned leagues. Lots of teams are in multiple leagues

In reality it should be, but you will find excellent teams in all the leagues under ecnl that can beat each other. Da teams don’t play anyone other than da, but ecnl teams will if they lose to a none ecnl team they probably need to take a good look at themselves

1 da
                  2 ecnl
                  3 FSPL
                  4 NPL
                  5 fpl

Then regional leagues
                  Anything that is not DA league is rec soccer

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    anything that is not da league is rec soccer
                    becuase i say so damn it!

Comment

Anything that is not DA league is rec soccer
                      Because living this illusion makes you feel you & your kid are very special people. Sorry, but If the little superstar is not on the national team he is just another above average soccer player. Plenty more as good or better than your little guy outside of DA. It is an good choice though, and the best place overall for development and to get recruited.

Comment

Because living this illusion makes you feel you & your kid are very special people. Sorry, but If the little superstar is not on the national team he is just another above average soccer player. Plenty more as good or better than your little guy outside of DA. It is an good choice though, and the best place overall for development and to get recruited.
                        My son doesn’t play DA and he is OK with it. I have seen DA games and my opinion is that the level is the highest, especially U15 and up.

Comment

omg we are in division 2 of fspl. total suck festival!!!! my older daughter says "do we have to watch that again" I said no you can stay home. she lets me know how it sucks to be me. pretty bad feeling.

Comment

My son doesn’t play DA and he is OK with it. I have seen DA games and my opinion is that the level is the highest, especially U15 and up.
                            Ever been to a Boca United game?

Comment

omg we are in division 2 of fspl. total suck festival!!!! my older daughter says "do we have to watch that again" I said no you can stay home. she lets me know how it sucks to be me. pretty bad feeling.
                              I'm positive that your daughter is not the first person to say you suck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X