Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like NO friggin’ way could I have predicted what would happen today at lunch. Will Roosevelt came by MY Locker today! Well what I thought was going to be MY locker and only mine. Our locker was open and I was getting my folder out for Block and there he was, “Mr. Perfecto”, Will Roosevelt. He looked straight through me and didn’t even acknowledge my existence! I finally moved my head back as they were talking and twitched both my eyebrows sharply upwards as if to say “HELLO” Dude?! He literally eked out a meek “Hi Hazel” and then HE started talking to Batzelford about their math class that apparently they have together. Laughing, snickering and commiserating about the teacher. I guess the teacher was talking about math in ‘nature’ and something about a SNAIL and a logarithmic spiral. I thought I was the only kid who knew about the logarithmic spiral cause my Dad is really a super nerd and spent an hour once at Cape Kiwanda talking to us about the logarithmic spiral in some prehistoric looking snail shell my brother found on the beach. There is some kind of cream beer that he likes near that beach and I think he might have been drinking that day. Hes not an alcoholic Ok! so I wont have that drama in my life thank God, but drinking a beer does open him up a little bit in some interesting ways sometimes.
    Ok I digress. Anyway, so I am now for sure positive that Will has taken a liking to Batzelford which is like an ULTIMATE DISS to my self esteem. He looked straight through me and didn’t even acknowledge my existence (OK I know I said that already) and continued to talk with the BAT. Oooohh I do like that nickname! Especially with her batty little sharp teeth! OMG perfect. And Will is NOT ALL THAT anyway. His AXE shampoo is SO friggin' obvious! My brother uses that and it literally stinks up the whole HOUSE! So friggin’ odiferous if that is even a word. And the ‘GREEN NEWS’ magazine and a friggin’ WATERMELON JUUL is sitting in the locker its such a nightmare! Did you know the JUUL package says "WELLNESS POD"!!!!! – a friggin joke – they are LITERALLY killing KIDS, right!?
    DA Boys is really going downhill. I heard they’re losing players to football now. Lanny and Winston Matthews both quit and are playing JV. And Will was wearing his EMIRATES jersey again AS IF- Literally Pathetic!
    ===============================================
    I had a free block and I saw Matty Suarez! Shes playing in ECNL and was on my team like 2 years ago before the stupid age split thing. We hugged and then talked in the quad and I found out she was thinking about DA for next year! It took a little to get that from her but me and her always got along. We both played mid field back then. I was defensive and she was up. She told me NOT to tell anyone about the DA possibility so I have to keep my lips SEALED. WHO knows still she might have been buttering me up to get something out of me but I really don’t think so. Matty said Her Dad HATES the DA because he wanted to let Matty play high school and get to have that experience. My Dad Herm is pretty cool about DA. He says parents who argue and cry about the DA and ECNL teams especially literally never played sports at a high level. Dad should know cause he played Varsity Baseball at Purdue for all 4 years and said the parents had nothing to do with any coach decisions and didn't put out any 'crapola' online for people to get upset about.
    Anyway, Before Matty went off to History class she brought me to her locker and pulled out, guess what ? Nutella GO! And gave me one! I couldn’t believe it – maybe it’s a sign my luck is changing again! Matty was actually the one who got me into Nutella because of the Hazel – nut. That’s whats she called me sometimes but its not on Instagram or Snap - I don’t want that getting out HERE! Life is hard enough without a sucky nickname in high school.
    Matty got hELLA tall – I haven’t seen her since she went to ECNL and I went to DA. We’re like in totally different galaxies. I’m into galaxies now because my Dad watched Neil Degrasse Tyson and hes really rad on astronomy. "Its so COSMIC" is what I have started to say but it hasn’t caught on yet with my friends. Of course Matty had the DUMB team shirt on today because they are playing tonight - there are cheesy POSTERs all over the hallways too. AGAIN! Twice a week during the week and they have their weekends FREE to hangout. I’ve stopped caring super super much because I actually like playing on Saturday a lot. Soccer and Saturday go together!
    I’m literally NOT worrying about who starts on Saturday against the Miners :). My Dad was right and said whatever happens hes behind me 100% and if someone isn’t picked they have to work on their game is all.
    I’m gonna try back heel today at practice! Coach is gonna hate it if I fail but so what! I do not care after today. I will pick the right moment. The future is mine.
    Am I the only one dying to know if she pulled off the back heel? Spill, Hazel!

Comment

Am I the only one dying to know if she pulled off the back heel? Spill, Hazel!
      Haha...I am so right there with you! I need some more Hazel!

Comment

Yeah sure its goofy but what about this snippet?

"My Dad Herm is pretty cool about DA. He says parents who argue and cry about the DA and ECNL teams especially literally never played sports at a high level. Dad should know cause he played Varsity Baseball at Purdue for all 4 years and said the parents had nothing to do with any coach decisions and didn't put out any 'crapola' online for people to get upset about."

There's some serious truth here. Hazel has got that down cold. Pretty clear that our kids just want to play the game. Keep bringing it Hazel, kinda like your style. Good luck against the miners!
        Bingo! Kid's really don't care, they just want to play. Let's celebrate them and the game, and leave the politics and BS aside...unless of course they are part of the saga of Hazel!

Comment

Best ever

Best post ever. More Hazel please

Comment

This might be the dumbest thread in the history of Talking Soccer. That is saying something.
            Winner!

Comment

Winner!
              I honestly don't know how somebody who comes onto this site at 530 am in the morning, can hate on Hazel? Why? Because your daughter plays DA and the story makes you feel threatened? Take DA out of the trials and tribulations of Hazel, and tell me you aren't digging the literary mojo of Hazel's creator! Do you really need validation of others to justify your child's choice? I am thinking (hoping) the answer is no. So, with that in mind...get over it. Hazel is a far better story to read than an bunch of trolls ripping on ECNL or DA or how OYSA is rec. Hazel is the best thing I have read on this site...and that is saying something. I have an 01 daughter.

Comment

God this is stupid.

Comment

I honestly don't know how somebody who comes onto this site at 530 am in the morning, can hate on Hazel? Why? Because your daughter plays DA and the story makes you feel threatened? Take DA out of the trials and tribulations of Hazel, and tell me you aren't digging the literary mojo of Hazel's creator! Do you really need validation of others to justify your child's choice? I am thinking (hoping) the answer is no. So, with that in mind...get over it. Hazel is a far better story to read than an bunch of trolls ripping on ECNL or DA or how OYSA is rec. Hazel is the best thing I have read on this site...and that is saying something. I have an 01 daughter.
                  +1 This thread literally has me hitting refresh every 15 minutes waiting for next episode. Teen angst + loser parents + an upside down soccer world... it is a reflection of what a lot of us are dealing with.
                  Spoiler alert, I think she will pull off the heel kick, but immediately notice that the coach didn't see it because he is again being creepy with the flirty forward who thinks she is all that.

Comment

+1 This thread literally has me hitting refresh every 15 minutes waiting for next episode. Teen angst + loser parents + an upside down soccer world... it is a reflection of what a lot of us are dealing with.
                    Spoiler alert, I think she will pull off the heel kick, but immediately notice that the coach didn't see it because he is again being creepy with the flirty forward who thinks she is all that.

Having your local club team play in a league (ECNL) that mirrors the pure fiction posted on this anonymous kiddie soccer forum. A narrative of the peculuar & expensive fantasy now extends to the bowels of the internet. Priceless.

Stupid yes, but who cares. This outcome was inevitable.

Comment

This might be the dumbest thread in the history of Talking Soccer. That is saying something.
                      There is one guy typing it and he is the only that reads it. Then he replies to himself "oh my, more please!"

It's sad but at least as long as he is in his mum's basement typing on here, he is off the streets. So it's a win.

Comment

There is one guy typing it and he is the only that reads it. Then he replies to himself "oh my, more please!"

It's sad but at least as long as he is in his mum's basement typing on here, he is off the streets. So it's a win.
                        Apparently, people are tired of legit criticisms of GDA, so the usual suspects now need to make a fictional mock TV series, one full of every obnoxious stereotype about teenage girls and their parents.

Comment

Having your local club team play in a league (ECNL) that mirrors the pure fiction posted on this anonymous kiddie soccer forum. A narrative of the peculuar & expensive fantasy now extends to the bowels of the internet. Priceless.

A teenage girl can figure it out, sadly the conned parents on expensive travel teams are struggling with this fund draining realities. Kid will be done in just a few years with soccer so it's just temporary insanity for us.

Comment

Seriously can you STFU - same bull**** you been posting for half a decade

Comment

I knew her mom early in college. She was nice. Real nice to me. Lots of good times. She was still innocent when I first met her. She was weak for 101 turkey sours and they got her worked up real bad. She was beautiful but crazy.

Never a long term prospect but she was a real party back in those days.
                              You had better luck with her then I did . . .thought she was a complete hypocritical, bible- thumping b_i_t_c_h. But yeh, I would have hit that.

Comment

Seriously can you STFU - same bull**** you been posting for half a decade
                                A salty dose of reality balances the sophomoric fantasy writing. Jus sayin.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X