Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that why Weston is better? Because of two new kids who scored 5 goals? Ha!!! Piss off
    Yeah The truth hurts, doesn’t it. Loose those boys and go back to average. Btw, a lot of ur kids are maxed out on growth. So in a few years they will need to be replaced. That’s why no bueno to get too excited at this age group. Tranqi papi

Comment

An impostor in TS? No wayyyy
      I am shocked!!!!!!
      Here I was believing info on here.

Comment

Yeah The truth hurts, doesn’t it. Loose those boys and go back to average. Btw, a lot of ur kids are maxed out on growth. So in a few years they will need to be replaced. That’s why no bueno to get too excited at this age group. Tranqi papi
        Please delight us with the 5 goals? I’m looking at the roster and I can’t find it 😂😂 Growth? Now you’re a Doctor? Either way we beat your sore a $ $ with possession football. You make it seem like it was 9-0 kick ball game. If you had the ball for more than 3mins combined I would be surprised, thank god we only play once more too much of a boring game

Comment

There are two new kids who have a combined 5 goals on the season. They have made the team better then last year. How can u try to disagree with that. Armada is rec soccer team. So is Boca. So is img. So is south Florida. So are Tampa. And even Kendall is bad. Plantation is a joke. The league You all are bragging about es mal.

Comment

I would add that in order for a team to improve it needs competition to show your weaknesses and it looks like the W05s have none from what I read here.
            The o4s that hardly get playing time (for whatever reason size, younger o4s etc..) should play down to help those weak teams improve, the same should happen with the 05s that are dominating their age group, play up.
            I don’t think 9-0 is good for the winning or the losing team. Weston overloaded 05. Yes some of the more physically developed 05s should play up. It’s what’s best for them. DA should be about development of players not winning 9-0. Jax needs to step up. Last year Weston went up with very small players and still won 4-0. So it’s not just that they are playing with bigger players. Coaching is also a factor.

Comment

There are two new kids who have a combined 5 goals on the season. They have made the team better then last year. How can u try to disagree with that. Armada is rec soccer team. So is Boca. So is img. So is south Florida. So are Tampa. And even Kendall is bad. Plantation is a joke. The league You all are bragging about es mal.
              You are soooo dumb. Counting good soccer by goals. Dios mio.

Comment

There are 2-3 kids that are totally maxed out. And some kids that still have a foot to grow.

Comment

There are 2-3 kids that are totally maxed out. And some kids that still have a foot to grow.
                  Judging a player by his size. lol

No wonder American soccer blows so much.

Comment

I don’t think 9-0 is good for the winning or the losing team. Weston overloaded 05. Yes some of the more physically developed 05s should play up. It’s what’s best for them. DA should be about development of players not winning 9-0. Jax needs to step up. Last year Weston went up with very small players and still won 4-0. So it’s not just that they are playing with bigger players. Coaching is also a factor.
                    Great coach. Excellent decisions. It is such a joy to watch this man in action.
                    06s that played with us this weekend did excellent. He guided them correctly and they shined bright like stars. Everything this man touches becomes a winner. Fabulous. Knows the players he has and what they can contribute to the team. (Notice I said what the player can contribute not what daddy/mommy thinks the player contributes).

From beginning to end great execution. From start of game to subs to finishing at the end. Excellent executing. It is an honor to have JC coaching my child.

Comment

Judging a player by his size. lol

No wonder American soccer blows so much.
                      Mr. Closet strikes again. Loves to measure size. Dios mio. Some of the best players ever are on the smaller side. Pero again he don't know soccer. Love when he proves my theory about him knowing caca de soccer.

Comment

OMG THIS MAN IS A GENIUS. No way 12-13 years still have to grow. Noooooooo way.
                        Nobel Peace Prize for this discovery. 😆

Comment

Weston sounds like the parents are maxed out on delusions. This is crazy town

Comment

Mr. Closet strikes again. Loves to measure size. Dios mio. Some of the best players ever are on the smaller side. Pero again he don't know soccer. Love when he proves my theory about him knowing caca de soccer.
                            El tipo es un comepinga

Comment

Weston sounds like the parents are maxed out on delusions. This is crazy town
                              Agreed they have no clue ! Go play non da teams in California see what happens

Comment

Keep talking about me! I’m the best coach in Florida and the nation! West Pines didn’t know what they had and look at them now.

Signed 05 Coach

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X