Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh the hate. I didn't realize the CU propaganda machine was up and running at 6AM. I always assumed the Deceit Operating Commander would be in bed nursing a hangover at that time. I guess I was wrong on the substance of choice. What was that stuff the Nazi high command used to stay awake at all hours? I need to start watching their sidelines for signs of Hitler-esque tremors.
    Russian bot farms work 'round the clock.

Comment

Oh the hate. I didn't realize the CU propaganda machine was up and running at 6AM. I always assumed the Deceit Operating Commander would be in bed nursing a hangover at that time. I guess I was wrong on the substance of choice. What was that stuff the Nazi high command used to stay awake at all hours? I need to start watching their sidelines for signs of Hitler-esque tremors.
      GPS clones will do anything to try and appear on level and not far below CU. CU typically doesnt respond not because they are arrogant, just better then you!!

Comment

Crossfire 06s are in a bracket with Xolos? TFA? Crossfire Premier? Oof.

I'm not familiar with that team, but is that ...appropriate?

Comment

Order listed on schedule.

SuperBlack is probably as good as Academy at some age groups. But fir U14s and below, Surf is during Academy season, so DA rules apply.
          At least ECNL allows their teams to play in this tournament right along with any other team that can qualify. The academy is like a little kid that throws a tantrum and takes their game ball to go play by themselves when someone hurts their feelings. Run away academy... run away!

Comment

Here’s a hint: it’s not CU bashing on ***C, it’s someone whose dd’s team plays them in league. Same as much Gda & Ecnl bashing coming from oysa teams that lost players to gda/ecnl.

Comment

At least ECNL allows their teams to play in this tournament right along with any other team that can qualify. The academy is like a little kid that throws a tantrum and takes their game ball to go play by themselves when someone hurts their feelings. Run away academy... run away!
              The DA bracket is the top bracket. You don’t have to be a USSDA Team to request to play in this bracket, you just need credentials, ie Club Tijuana.

Comment

The DA bracket is the top bracket. You don’t have to be a USSDA Team to request to play in this bracket, you just need credentials, ie Club Tijuana.
                You don’t actually believe this do you?? You know as well as I they will not allow any ECNL teams in this bracket (or any other) no matter how good they are. This is not the top bracket, they forced Surf to create their own bracket just for USSDA. If they were really the top bracket they would merely have moved other teams down in the prior structure. The structure was completely changed! Run away.

Comment

Here’s a hint: it’s not CU bashing on ***C, it’s someone whose dd’s team plays them in league. Same as much Gda & Ecnl bashing coming from oysa teams that lost players to gda/ecnl.
                  Probably right. Sad that we can’t support all Oregon girls, regardless of club or league.

Comment

You don’t actually believe this do you?? You know as well as I they will not allow any ECNL teams in this bracket (or any other) no matter how good they are. This is not the top bracket, they forced Surf to create their own bracket just for USSDA. If they were really the top bracket they would merely have moved other teams down in the prior structure. The structure was completely changed! Run away.
                    So win or place well in Super Black and then request your ECNL team be placed in the DA bracket next year. It’s that simple.

Comment

Surf cup Director has on occasion invited special USYS or US Club teams (non-DA) into the Summer Surf Academy bracket. They would need to be a national level club team even Oregon has had club teams invited and play in the Summer Surf elite DA only bracket.

It’s about matchups getting the best playing the best.

Oregon present day has no such type of nationally relevant team that could get the invite.

No biggie, there are many levels for the kids to play in these tourneys, best of the best are in the DA flight.

Comment

Yes, GDA has its own separate bracket. Many top teams will be in the DA bracket. Non-DA top teams won’t be in the DA bracket since they aren’t DA. It’s unfortunate to not have any tournaments where all the best teams could play each other. Until then, top teams that aren’t DA are in Super Black. GDA teams are in the GDA group. If Surf only allows GDA teams that made it far in the GDA playoffs, then it will be a very strong group. In any GDA team that didn’t even make the playoffs get in, then it’s not so strong.

Comment

1. Surf Super Black
                          2. Surf Super White
                          3. Crossfire Challenge
                          4. Mt Hood Challenge
                          5. Balloon Fest
                          6. Clash at the Border
                          7. Bend Adidas Cup (tie)
                          7. Surf GDA (tie)

Comment

Yes, GDA has its own separate bracket. Many top teams will be in the DA bracket. Non-DA top teams won’t be in the DA bracket since they aren’t DA. It’s unfortunate to not have any tournaments where all the best teams could play each other. Until then, top teams that aren’t DA are in Super Black. GDA teams are in the GDA group. If Surf only allows GDA teams that made it far in the GDA playoffs, then it will be a very strong group. In any GDA team that didn’t even make the playoffs get in, then it’s not so strong.
                            Sorry, but this is incorrect. Non-DA, quality club teams have been elevated to the Elite Academy bracket at Surf Cup. Not sure where you are getting your info, it’s rare but it has happened and is a matter of fact.

Comment

1. Surf Super Black
                              2. Surf Super White
                              3. Crossfire Challenge
                              4. Mt Hood Challenge
                              5. Balloon Fest
                              6. Clash at the Border
                              7. Bend Adidas Cup (tie)
                              7. Surf GDA (tie)
                              Look at some of the non gda teams placed in surf super black group bracket:
                              OV Toros?
                              SJSC United?
                              You’ve got to be kidding me.Is this for real?

Comment

Look at some of the non gda teams placed in surf super black group bracket:
                                OV Toros?
                                SJSC United?
                                You’ve got to be kidding me.Is this for real?
                                How about Vision Academy, California Magic, Central California Alliance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X