PBG Predators left with less than zero

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Abby W this year for Top Soccer. Did the Irish boy get caught and have another fall guy take the bullet. Was it too simple to take 95% of every dollar and not use it the way they claimed it would be used. This is not going away.

Comment

Great news, developments not looking for for AH, DM, & AG. These guys are going down.
      AHHHHHHHRRRRRR AHHHHHHHHRRRRR AHHHHHHHHRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Shouldn’t top 08 boys he headed to the in house DA program?
        What do you mean by in-house DA program?

In-house because it is not associated with MLS?

Comment

The TRIFECTA of idiots will go down this year. It takes two years for an investigation to come to a close. Those three stooges will be running for their Ireland, England, and to his mommies flat chested-tittie AH. Lucky for them, the new generation has zero clue of their mis-deeds. Don't forget about karma and it comes back and takes them down. F'n losers. A certain person on the Board is looking to unseat the lead rooster. Can't wait. And that per player contract has them sweating. Wonder why? Who else is get'n their fat envelope?
          You gotta wonder what happened to someone like this to turn them into such an angry moron. "It takes two years for an investigation to come to a close". What investigation? By who and regarding whom? Why two years, is that the time limit contained in the special secret investigator's handbook? Jesus get a life, its a game played by kids for fun!

Comment

I don’t care what they are doing with the money, that is none of my business. They provide a service, set a price, and then I as a consumer make the decision to stay or go based on quality. If they’re paying off mortgages or giving to charity it makes no difference to me.

But, what should concern parents is the incentive to grow the program simply to earn another $16 per player per month. Having ‘C’ teams within a program only spreads out already thin resources even thinner. Winning ‘bronze’ trophies to post on Facebook, or keeping parents happy shouldn’t be the focus of a club (demonstrated by lack of movement between A and B teams, political placements, etc.). Developing players to their potential should be.

Comment

I don’t care what they are doing with the money, that is none of my business. They provide a service, set a price, and then I as a consumer make the decision to stay or go based on quality. If they’re paying off mortgages or giving to charity it makes no difference to me.

But, what should concern parents is the incentive to grow the program simply to earn another $16 per player per month. Having ‘C’ teams within a program only spreads out already thin resources even thinner. Winning ‘bronze’ trophies to post on Facebook, or keeping parents happy shouldn’t be the focus of a club (demonstrated by lack of movement between A and B teams, political placements, etc.). Developing players to their potential should be.
              Weston has C and even D teams, same as we are doing at PBG.

If you have enough talented players why not form the teams and give
              the kids the opportunity they deserve?

I can assure you all placements are based on coach recommendations,
              absolutely no favors or parental influence. Thanks.

Comment

I am positive that you laughed out loud when typing this. Even you know this is complete bullsh!t.

Comment

But what you are saying is complete bull****. If it is up to the consumer, then its up to the consumer. To assert that a club should not have lower level teams because that is just going to spread out resources and because playing in tournaments is meaningless just another way of saying a consumer with a kid who is not a top drawer player should not spend his or her money unwisely on a "c" team. You can't "develop" players without a place for less talented kids to start. You can't let the consumer make a choice if you only have one product that does not fit the consumer's needs. You, like a lot of people, forget that the primary reasons for youth sports are to have fun, get exercise, make friends, and for the kid to have a sense of belonging and achieving something. That happens on "C" teams as much as it happens on "a" teams. Its only the parent who thinks his kid is better and should be playing on a more competitive team who comes on talking soccer to complain.

Comment

But what you are saying is complete bull****. If it is up to the consumer, then its up to the consumer. To assert that a club should not have lower level teams because that is just going to spread out resources and because playing in tournaments is meaningless just another way of saying a consumer with a kid who is not a top drawer player should not spend his or her money unwisely on a "c" team. You can't "develop" players without a place for less talented kids to start. You can't let the consumer make a choice if you only have one product that does not fit the consumer's needs. You, like a lot of people, forget that the primary reasons for youth sports are to have fun, get exercise, make friends, and for the kid to have a sense of belonging and achieving something. That happens on "C" teams as much as it happens on "a" teams. Its only the parent who thinks his kid is better and should be playing on a more competitive team who comes on talking soccer to complain.
                    Thank you, finally someone who gets what we are all about.

PBG Predators representing!

Comment

If your child is on a ‘C’ team your wasting your time and money. There are 2 rec seasons at gardens...why not have them participate in those and then spend time playing other Sports?

Comment

If your child is on a ‘C’ team your wasting your time and money. There are 2 rec seasons at gardens...why not have them participate in those and then spend time playing other Sports?
                        Because there is a difference between rec league and competitive soccer - even on what you call a "c" team. First the kid plays rec. When they are comfortable and start to regularly outperform their rec team peers they move into competitive soccer. The better they get the harder leagues they should be playing in. Its called development and supposedly everyone wants this. However, when a club actually ensures that there is a "ladder" of teams to move up on suddenly the club is money hungry.

Comment

Someone is really working overtime to discredit the club. Eric is coaching there next year.
                          Coach Eduardo!

Comment

Irma

To be polite we won’t name names, but that is the biggest pile of bulk****! Adults that take out their grievances on kids because they don’t like what a parent said or did limiting the ability for a young player excel in soccer accordingly should have their faces blown up on the sponsor flags!

I need more fingers on my two hands with the knowledge we parents have of the back room deals made in team selections. Coaches might initially pick a team and then movement occurs created by the idiots that run the program. How is that the Kid belonging to the president gets more scholarship $? How does the kid that belongs to the previous travel director remain on the “top white” squad year after year. Believe us it is not skill. So many examples could be posted but why bother as this will never stop. Useless bunch of morons.

Comment

To be polite we won’t name names, but that is the biggest pile of bulk****! Adults that take out their grievances on kids because they don’t like what a parent said or did limiting the ability for a young player excel in soccer accordingly should have their faces blown up on the sponsor flags!

I need more fingers on my two hands with the knowledge we parents have of the back room deals made in team selections. Coaches might initially pick a team and then movement occurs created by the idiots that run the program. How is that the Kid belonging to the president gets more scholarship $? How does the kid that belongs to the previous travel director remain on the “top white” squad year after year. Believe us it is not skill. So many examples could be posted but why bother as this will never stop. Useless bunch of morons.

you act like this does not happen in every sport every job everywhere

Comment

At PBG, players are assessed on three criteria:

1- Talent & soccer intelligence

2- Attendance, responsibility & commitment

3- Attitude & coachable players

Player evaluations are continually done throughout the season using Zoom Reports,
                                a state of the art technology platform.

It is based solely on these criteria in regards to how teams are formed with no
                                discretionary input or influence.

It is for this reason the teams formed are consistently optimal.

There are times when a talented player is not committed and also has a bad attitude.

A player with talent but a bad attitude who is not properly committed will not be placed on white teams per the criteria.

All white team players have demonstrated superior commitment and attitude.
                                With that, slight talent deficiencies can be overcome quickly.

No preferential treatment exists during the PBG team selection process.

Furthermore, if a player demonstrates high levels of these qualities mid-season, he/she
                                will be moved up accordingly. If a players commitment and attitude deteriorate mid-season, he/she will be moved down accordingly.

Thank you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X