Wachusetts will win it all

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wachusett 0 Holy Name 0

Comment

Wachusett 0 Holy Name 0
        HN plays Wach tough every year. Even notched a few wins in recent years.

Comment

Wachusett beats Lincoln Sudbury 1-0
          1-0 over LS? LS ins't even that good in the North. Wachusett doesn't sound as good as you guys say.

Comment

1-0 over LS? LS ins't even that good in the North. Wachusett doesn't sound as good as you guys say.
            Have you seen them play? What do your eyes tell you? Don't rely on others to do the thinking for you.

Comment

SHS is 0-4 with 16 goals against and 1 goal for. If there are good club players on that team they must be injured or riding the bench.
              Now 0-5, lost to GD 2-0 today

Comment

Wachusett 0 Westboro 1

Comment

Have you seen them play? What do your eyes tell you? Don't rely on others to do the thinking for you.
                  The score tells me all I need to know. They're overrated.

Comment

Westboro parent... Wachusett is the real deal.. 99% possession, ball never crossed half field but got lucky with a missed communication beteeen goalie and center back, just took one shot.. Westboro is young, good confidence builder and GREAT win.

Comment

The score tells me all I need to know. They're overrated.
                      Yey base it on one game and it was 0-1 loss. First loss in probably 30 games. Yep Overrated. I'm sure you have not seen them play.

Comment

Now 0-5, lost to GD 2-0 today
                        I guess its all those elite club players. A previous poster tried to explain that the top Shrewsbury players are in the DA or at fall training and no one believed them. Well I guess the delusional parents will finally get it now. I know of 4 who don't play SHS and I'm sure there are some I'm missing. We are not talking about private school players these girls attend SHS.

Comment

Wachusett / Westboro

As an unbiased spectator at the Wachusett / Westboro game last night (scouting both teams), i disagree Wachusett (1) carried 99% of the play and (2) they’re overrated. How can a team be overrated when they’ve given up 1 goal in 8 games ? In fairness, the possession split was 90/10 in favor or Wachusett and they outshot them at least 15-1. But Westboro’s one, albeit a fluke goal that was mishandled by their keeper, was the difference. Wachusett outclassed them in every aspect but the final score. Have to admit I was rooting for the underdog, good for Westboro pulling a rabbit out of the hat. Nice, solid game...I thoroughly enjoyed it and both should have deep runs in the playoffs. But make no mistake about it, everyone’s gunning for Wachusett, and they remain the team to beat in Central MA.

Comment

Wachusett will win it all.

Comment

Wachusett will win it all.
                              Wachusett won’t win it all.

Comment

Yey base it on one game and it was 0-1 loss. First loss in probably 30 games. Yep Overrated. I'm sure you have not seen them play.
                                They said that about a team from the North last year. It had about a 40 game unbeaten streak. Lost 1 game 1-0. They called them overrated too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X