Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Northwest beat Conard and Middletown who are both awful and lost to RHAM who is mediocre. Southington squaked by Hall and Conard (awful) and beat Manchester and Maloney) who are 10x worse than awful. How can you say either team is much improved when they have played no one yet?
    Fair comment, but I am guessing NWC's record will be better overall this year and Southington's will be about the same as it was last year - I think they only had 4 losses on the season. Better would be to have at least one less loss and deeper into the tournament. We shall see. Neither one plays a very strong schedule...but that's up to the CIAC, not the school.

Comment

Staples and Ridgefield will be meeting in the FCIAC finals and State finals this season. They are clearly the cream of the crop this season. I know St Joe's has talent and coaching, Glastonbury has added talented Oakwood girls that left GDA and other teams are strong but no one is going to be competing with Staples and Ridgefield. Check back in November

Comment

Serious question. Can someone explain to me how a senior ECNL player is getting zero playing time on her high school team?

Comment

Serious question. Can someone explain to me how a senior ECNL player is getting zero playing time on her high school team?
          she obviously isnt as good as the kid who is playing in the coach's eyes-
          dont know what team you are talking about but they must have a load of decent players

Comment

More hand jobs

Comment

Cmon. Impossible.

Comment

Goalie for Bethel is probably best in SWC.

Comment

Tell me HS team and I will tell you why?

Comment

Fsa ecnl player?

This was common when s+ was around back in the day

Comment

Most ECNL players that are juniors and seniors are terrorizing their opponents in conference play unless of course you play for FSA

Comment

Having a patch isn't a guarantee of quality. It's all relative to who else on the team and who the coach wants on the field. Attitude can make a difference too. Plenty of club players need to have some big chips knocked off their shoulders.

Comment

Not delusional at all. Agree. Top NCCC team. This is the year they beat Suffield.
                          Just revisiting this little nugget of goodness.

Bwaaaahhhaaaaahhaaaaa!

Comment

Great match. No shame in 0-0 to strong LL team (no. 3 in LL/L) poll. Granby is good. Deal with it.

Comment

How do ties impact the percentage needed to make CIAC playoff? Are they a non factor

Comment

Have seen a lot of high school soccer here in CT and no offense it is some of the worst ever. No offense. Yes there are some really good players and some really good coaches but if you benefit from having 1 - 2 good players and then another 2 -3 role players and a decent goalie you have a good team and prob be tops in your division. no real power house teams anymore. Parents and kids jockey for position between high school and club. If high school team is that bad kid stays on club team or finds a team to practice with. Take the LL based on size has the biggest pool of kids to pull from but a conf of 40 teams will have 20 that will not win 5 games and some will make playoffs as only a 400 avg gets you into the tourney. And to boot the top teams do not play one another. Teams beating up on Wilbur Cross, hartford public, platt, Avon amongst others. Top teams in divisions are playing these teams two and three times come on man. Just saying

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X