Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem with this joke is that it doesn’t even make sense. You must be one of those pansies that keeps his jeweled up iPhone in the back pocket of his skinny jeans with a cutesy ringtone. I expect you’ll be replying a lot today with no school today to celebrate the holiday. Get your butt away from fortnite and get outside. Maybe kick a soccer ball, my guess is you could learn a thing or two from it. It’s the flat deflated thing in your garage. Not your mom, the other round thing.
    oh I thought that flat deflated thing is your ball sack that your mom popped in her mouth while biting down on it.

Comment

The problem with this joke is that it doesn’t even make sense. You must be one of those pansies that keeps his jeweled up iPhone in the back pocket of his skinny jeans with a cutesy ringtone. I expect you’ll be replying a lot today with no school today to celebrate the holiday. Get your butt away from fortnite and get outside. Maybe kick a soccer ball, my guess is you could learn a thing or two from it. It’s the flat deflated thing in your garage. Not your mom, the other round thing.
      My mom is dead you pussy

Comment

oh I thought that flat deflated thing is your ball sack that your mom popped in her mouth while biting down on it.
        Douche bag showed up

Comment

These jackasses cant even report scores correctly!!!!!

Comment

Which scores are incorrect?

Comment

Who are "these jackasses"?

In leagues of any credibility, the scores are reported by the referees.

Comment

Thanks Dad and can you tell us again why you are such a better club

Comment

true, but not entered by the referees. but just throwing a blanket statement out there about scores not being posted correctly is pretty stupid.

Comment

true, but not entered by the referees. but just throwing a blanket statement out there about scores not being posted correctly is pretty stupid.
                    Are you disputing the fact that in the top youth leagues in the us, the referees are the ones who report the scoring for verification and web posting?

Comment

What is stupid is when a statement is made all these morons jump on it because the mighty Oakwood can't be wrong and always do things right

Comment

What is stupid is when a statement is made all these morons jump on it because the mighty Oakwood can't be wrong and always do things right
                        "does" things right.

Comment

Oakwood sucks. Bloated ego toolbags. And just not that good either

Comment

"does" things right.
                            Thanks Professor

Comment

Are you disputing the fact that in the top youth leagues in the us, the referees are the ones who report the scoring for verification and web posting?
                              Why does it matter who enters the score? That's absolutely ridiculous. The other team has access to see the scores and standings and can easily correct it. It's not like a referee can't put the score in backwards or incorrectly. I can't believe you're citing this as an advantage of anything. You are really really stupid and grasping for very small straws.

Comment

"does" things right.
                                Using a plural verb with a collective noun is a style issue. British tend to use a plural verb and Americans tend to use a singular verb, and some say it's context based on how the group is behaving, but plural is certainly not wrong.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X