Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My son plays on the younger team and it is far from $100 hour...

It's $160 month, which equals $10 per training session for 90 minutes of the best training I have seen.

Stop with the fake news!
    160 a month for team fees is cheap. He is 100 an hour for privates which is also very cheap for his credentials

Comment

160 a month for team fees is cheap. He is 100 an hour for privates which is also very cheap for his credentials
      His credentials. Does anyone else understand if someone has great credentials they arent coaching club soccer. At least not what Jelko coaches. He couldnt get a DA job. He couldnt get a job in europe. Someone with a real resume would be somewhere important not dressing up his players in rec jerseys. You obviously hear an accent and your panties get all wet. You are an idiot that these idiots take money from.

Comment

His credentials. Does anyone else understand if someone has great credentials they arent coaching club soccer. At least not what Jelko coaches. He couldnt get a DA job. He couldnt get a job in europe. Someone with a real resume would be somewhere important not dressing up his players in rec jerseys. You obviously hear an accent and your panties get all wet. You are an idiot that these idiots take money from.
        wow somebody is upset,hey listen if you don't like the club go somewhere else plenty of them around.

Comment

my kid plays there,fair price if you look at most clubs fees.boys team play FPL league and good tournaments,practice gets cancelled from time to time because of weather but hey its florida.

Comment

my kid plays there,fair price if you look at most clubs fees.boys team play FPL league and good tournaments,practice gets cancelled from time to time because of weather but hey its florida.
            be honest. have you ever played in a top flight at these "good tournaments ' you speak of? the girls team play BS rec tournaments and NEVER a top flight! he only plays in what he can win so the unknowing parents are happy and jolly

Comment

be honest. have you ever played in a top flight at these "good tournaments ' you speak of? the girls team play BS rec tournaments and NEVER a top flight! he only plays in what he can win so the unknowing parents are happy and jolly
              Nope! But we win everything we play in bottom brackets so who cares! The kids win trophies and are happy

Comment

I love how you detail the exact date and state you moved from but omit where you'll be living or what ages your kids are. Then you ask for advice. Troll.
                I am not trolling pal. We are obviously still getting settled in and I have been very busy with the new job. I have not been on this forum in a few days. Tough crowd. We are living in Port St. Lucie.

Thanks to those who are offering advice. I appreciate it.

Comment

Nope! But we win everything we play in bottom brackets so who cares! The kids win trophies and are happy
                  Because your kids play the best right? Name your club doucheb4g

Comment

How about EDP , Casl now your turn.since you know so much

Comment

How about EDP , Casl now your turn.since you know so much
                      Hmmmm. Someone is full of SHlT! CASL? EDP? Not in the last 2years they haven’t. Unless they deleted it from there past tournaments list! Sell that cool aid to your soccer moms and dads..

Comment

The girls team is decent- they just do a crappy job at the business of soccer. You can’t get into NPL unless you have depth as a club and they only have 5 teams total for boys and girls. And he isn’t FYSA. He won’t let kids play highschool soccer. So a lot of kids left. So basically for them to get competition for the girls they have to travel out of state and they only have 11 girls on the team and won’t be able to compete with top teams. He should have worked with other clubs. Your best bet for 2003 girls for high level is Sunrise or FC Prime. Great teams that have college coaches at a lot of events. If just an average solid player, Jupiter United or Palm Beach Gardens.

Comment

Hmmmm. Someone is full of SHlT! CASL? EDP? Not in the last 2years they haven’t. Unless they deleted it from there past tournaments list! Sell that cool aid to your soccer moms and dads..
                          U must be talking about the girls because I know for a fact we went last year and going this year, where are you going Wellington tournament?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2344775]The girls team is decent- they just do a crappy job at the business of soccer. You can’t get into NPL unless you have depth as a club and they only have 5 teams total for boys and girls. And he isn’t FYSA. He won’t let kids play highschool soccer. So a lot of kids left. So basically for them to get competition for the girls they have to travel out of state and they only have 11 girls on the team and won’t be able to compete with top teams. He should have worked with other clubs. Your best bet for 2003 girls for high level is Sunrise or FC Prime. Great teams that have college coaches at a lot of events. If just an average solid player, Jupiter United or Palm Beach Gardens

Jupiter is VERY new, PBG is a joke, as far as the area for a good training but subpar competition, Petrov is not a bad spot,, they have a few very wealthy parents sponsoring everything there so it’s a no brainer . There really is no good clubs left for girls up in palm beach. FC Florida was the last of the good girl clubs but that has since been broken up ..

Comment

U must be talking about the girls because I know for a fact we went last year and going this year, where are you going Wellington tournament?
                              Was talking about the girls. Don’t know anything about boys teams other than there are only 4 of them ! And the girls will be at Wellington. Lol

Comment

Was talking about the girls. Don’t know anything about boys teams other than there are only 4 of them ! And the girls will be at Wellington. Lol
                                Sorry LG but the Girls have already been accepted to CASL, Disney Showcase and were invited, and accepted the invitation to go to the Dallas International Cup for Girls. Oh, and we will also be at IMG, and Jefferson Cup (you know, the one you couldn't get into last year until Jelco contacted them and then they were accepted) in the Spring.

I'm a parent from that team that you know. And I am saying you should just shut up and move on, you ruined it for your daughter and you know it because you wanted to control and couldn't have it and she cried every day when you did that.

Your attempts to break the team up haven't worked and only made them stronger, and we have more than 11 players...

Every team loses games and players but as long as the core stays that is what is important, and winning is NOT the reason to choose a club or team, development is and we choose to stay because Jelco knows how to develop talent.

So please just stop the nonsense and enjoy watching your daughter like you have posted on social media and leave these girls and the club alone. We don't miss you but it appears you do. Sorry about that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X