X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    IMG was too far to drive.
    Point being, Brandon had nothing to offer and IMG was too far but you WFFers missed that.

Comment

Point being, Brandon had nothing to offer and IMG was too far but you WFFers missed that.
      It wasn't WFFers that started the merger thread back up. WFF parents know that the majority of the kids at TBU are just as average at the game of soccer when playing at the highest level as their kids are. So from a competitive standpoint it is 6 of one and half of dozen of another.

Comment

Says you... How do you not think it might be WFF parents pushing for the merge. WFF parents know this would be the best thing for their kid in DA. TBU has better coaches and better training grounds.
        We know you and TBU are BFFs but it doesn't mean that they are the best fit for all kids/families. Let's just assume that parents and their players know what's best for them - even if it doesn't make sense for anyone else.

Comment

Never going to happen. Even a combined TBU-WFF could not field two teams that could support ECNL and GDA. No way would ECNL let them stay if this fictional merged club kept DA, and no way WFF would give up GDA to merge. So say this fictional club decides to still merge and drops ECNL then another club will get ECNL and we are right back where we started from. If you want your kid to play in the DA so bad, should have just brought them over to a DA club.
          It happens so infrequently but I love it when I find a intelligent comment here.

Comment

It wasn't WFFers that started the merger thread back up. WFF parents know that the majority of the kids at TBU are just as average at the game of soccer when playing at the highest level as their kids are. So from a competitive standpoint it is 6 of one and half of dozen of another.
            Oh yawn ... Your boys don't play near the competitive level that TBU does. You have NO state champs, you have NO regional champs, your college commitment list is a home schoolers delight at best. There's not a college coach in the region who would waste their time on your sh*t show. Toss in the towel and concentrate on making your girls solid. Just like our head to head scores...You lose again !

Comment

OH I SO HOPE THESE TWO CLUBS MERGE!!

I'm not affiliated with either club but it will be so much fun to watch the s*** show from afar!

TBU with their "our college recruits are better than yours (total BS)" vs. WFF our coaches are the best and our girls program is superior to TBU (both clubs are embarrassing in this regard)

GOOD LUCK!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE merge!!

Comment

OH I SO HOPE THESE TWO CLUBS MERGE!!

I'm not affiliated with either club but it will be so much fun to watch the s*** show from afar!

TBU with their "our college recruits are better than yours (total BS)" vs. WFF our coaches are the best and our girls program is superior to TBU (both clubs are embarrassing in this regard)

GOOD LUCK!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE merge!!
                I’m affiliated with one of the clubs, and you’re correct, it’s embarrassing.

Comment

It would be awesome for these clubs to merge.

What would happen if they merged and some WFF players got committed to play in college? Who would take credit then? LOL

The TBU narrative on college placements is so funny. Honestly causes me to laugh loudly when I see people posting about it on TS. Think about how truly funny that is! Come on! Ya gotta see the humor :)

Comment

What would happen if they merged and some WFF players got committed to play in college? Who would take credit then? LOL

The TBU narrative on college placements is so funny. Honestly causes me to laugh loudly when I see people posting about it on TS. Think about how truly funny that is! Come on! Ya gotta see the humor :)
                    Your mom goes to college.

Comment

The merger needs to happen. WFF can’t even fill their own tournaments any more.

Comment

Yes it does. Did you see the scores from ECNL this weekend? Once again GA comes down and destroys TBU

Comment

Tournaments, who gives a sh** about tournaments anymore past age 11. That would be like if TBU entered all their ECNL teams into ACDC or had them play a CDL showcase.

Comment

Tournaments, who gives a sh** about tournaments anymore past age 11. That would be like if TBU entered all their ECNL teams into ACDC or had them play a CDL showcase.
                            Shhhhhhh. You're not supposed to point that out.

Comment

Shhhhhhh. You're not supposed to point that out.
                              Go TBU!!

Comment

Yes it does. Did you see the scores from ECNL this weekend? Once again GA comes down and destroys TBU

Not every team, trust me, there is no one left at your club TBU would want?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X