Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My girl's team (u15). Sometimes has to scrimmage the club's top U15 boys whom them beat by 5 goals every time which I find equally annoying.

Key is being at the right competitive level more than gender.
    Girls of the same age group beating the boys? Your boy's team must blow. My son plays U15 and the physicality would be too much for girl's his age.

Comment

the girl that plays for parkland u13 is fire she is the real deal and so is the doc son that is on that team .
      He’s baaaaaack !!!!

Comment

Girls of the same age group beating the boys? Your boy's team must blow. My son plays U15 and the physicality would be too much for girl's his age.
        that was my point , not hating or anything. Just disappointed that some clubs including mine, allow girls to play with boys past a certain age. Slows everything down on the boys side. And if u start asking the girl is usually related to the coach or the BOD

Comment

Our team just played the Weston cup - I know it’s a rec tourney , so save it... our u15 boys team has 2 girls on the team. The girls are ok , technically can match a boy and for the last 2-3 years kind of kept up with the boys. Now the size and speed are so apparent it hurts the rest of the team.

My thought is when the kids are younger , probably u11 or younger, it’s not that big of a detriment to have girls playing on a boys team. But once the boys start growing and getting faster, having a girl on a boys team hurts the team. The girl will get better because no girls team plays quick fast and as technical as a boys team , but the boys team is playing with one less player.

Not hating , I have 3 girls , just don’t understand why some clubs allow this.
          Do they use the "transgender" bathroom at tournaments?

Comment

The girl benefits the most in this type of situation. The boys may benefit in that they will learn to play a man down.

Comment

The girl benefits the most in this type of situation. The boys may benefit in that they will learn to play a man down.
              Ditto , and lol

Comment

Yup, it must really suck for the boy who didn't make the team because a girl was better than he was.

Comment

Yup, it must really suck for the boy who didn't make the team because a girl was better than he was.
                  Impossible at the older ages unless u are playing rec

Comment

Age is irrelevant.
                    Gender is irrelevant.
                    You will all be assimilated.
                    Resistance is futile.

Sincerely,

USSF

https://media.giphy.com/media/aw2cFHjyN2v6g/giphy.gif

Comment

Age and gender is irrelevant. If she can beat your boy then have him work harder and be glad for the challenge.
                      Gender is relevant in that a boy can't play on a girl's team.

Comment

Gender is relevant in that a boy can't play on a girl's team.
                        Unless he "identifies" as a girl. Always a way around it these days.

Comment

Neither of the girls played in the Weston Cup. Tournament results reflected skill and speed of only the boys.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X