14 wins 33 losses 4 ties !!!
    DEVELOPMENT PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    u15 5-11-1
    u16/17 5-11-1
    u17/18 4-11-2

14 wins 33 losses 4 ties !!!
    DEVELOPMENT PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
    That is better than WFF, consider yourself lucky at BU.

Comment

That is better than WFF, consider yourself lucky at BU.
      What team are u coaching? And what’s their record against rec competition? Please delight us...

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        what team are u coaching? And what’s their record against rec competition? Please delight us...
        do not be mad at me. Your daughter is not as good as you thought she was . She is no better than the rest of the req players on bu's da teams

Comment

do not be mad at me. Your daughter is not as good as you thought she was . She is no better than the rest of the req players on bu's da teams

So where should we take our daughters? Please inform us

Comment

What team are u coaching? And what’s their record against rec competition? Please delight us...
            facts are facts. the numbers don't lie..

Comment

So where should we take our daughters? Please inform us
              Keep her at Bu she gets to play on gda team even know she is not that good and you get to tell everyone that she is going to make it on the USA national team someday.

Comment

Keep her at Bu she gets to play on gda team even know she is not that good and you get to tell everyone that she is going to make it on the USA national team someday.
                Haha , he started 3 threads today hating on BU

Rough weekend huh? Boss making you deep clean the fry pans again?

If u get a chance, let us all know where we should take our kids

Thanks and happy Presidents’ Day

Comment

I was watching my nieces game this weekend at the Weston cup u15 , if the hater wants you to leave BU and go play on a non GDA team, he must with be coaching the team or his kid didn’t make the GDA team or they didn’t have money to pay , because the level is horrendous . Watching this level of play is about as fun and exciting as pulling out your nails with clippers.

Comment

Haha , he started 3 threads today hating on BU

Rough weekend huh? Boss making you deep clean the fry pans again?

If u get a chance, let us all know where we should take our kids

Thanks and happy Presidents’ Day
                    actually one was started 6 days ago not by same poster but let us know what the club did for your child when she is a senior .

Comment

I was watching my nieces game this weekend at the Weston cup u15 , if the hater wants you to leave BU and go play on a non GDA team, he must with be coaching the team or his kid didn’t make the GDA team or they didn’t have money to pay , because the level is horrendous . Watching this level of play is about as fun and exciting as pulling out your nails with clippers.
                      girls gda u15 Boca United
                      26 goals 47 against
                      Are you sure their is a difference in what you watched at Weston?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X