Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Florida Competitive Club Tryouts

I am looking for information on competitive tryouts in the Orlando area. Has any of the Orlando area Clubs posted any info yet? Last year they started in March/April but I can not find any info for 2018-19 yet. Rush, GPS, ACYS, FKK, OC? Anyone have any info?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am looking for information on competitive tryouts in the Orlando area. Has any of the Orlando area Clubs posted any info yet? Last year they started in March/April but I can not find any info for 2018-19 yet. Rush, GPS, ACYS, FKK, OC? Anyone have any info?
    Nobody has posted their try outs yet? Does that mean everyone is waiting until May??

Comment

Nobody has posted their try outs yet? Does that mean everyone is waiting until May??
      I believe FYSA clubs have to wait until May 7th at the earliest. USClub teams usually have it a week or two before FYSA.

Comment

I believe FYSA clubs have to wait until May 7th at the earliest. USClub teams usually have it a week or two before FYSA.
        Last year GPS and OC had their tryouts really early like in March. Nothing but crickets this year. What gives?

Comment

Last year GPS and OC had their tryouts really early like in March. Nothing but crickets this year. What gives?
          Last year nearly all the clubs had the very, very early tryouts because of the FYSA new rule that was offered by FKK and passed. I believe that was reversed this year and tryouts will be at their normal time, but for the US Club tryouts one week earlier.

Comment

Tryouts can begin 5/1 for US Club

Comment

Last year nearly all the clubs had the very, very early tryouts because of the FYSA new rule that was offered by FKK and passed. I believe that was reversed this year and tryouts will be at their normal time, but for the US Club tryouts one week earlier.
              May 7 for FYSA clubs:

TRY-OUTS
              Organizations affiliated with FYSA may hold any try-out or player identification activity, related to the
              formation of teams for the next seasonal year involving players IN ALL AGE GROUPS on the Monday
              following the originally scheduled date of the FYSA State Cup Round of 16 provided the following
              guidelines are met:
              Tryouts or other activities are publicly advertised and open to all age-appropriate players.

Comment

note that most clubs that have US Club and FYSA will have tryouts on the earlier date and if you are selected for a team that is only playing FYSA they will make you come back for a later (show/pretend) tryout to satisfy the rule even though the real tryout is over.

Comment

Does that also include ECNL tryouts or are these a sepetate date?
                  Orlando area.

Comment

Does that also include ECNL tryouts or are these a sepetate date?
                    Orlando area.

Tryouts for TBU ECNL Girls Mar 26th-28th & April 9th, 10th and 13th..

Comment

How about boys ECNL tryouts?

Comment

How about boys ECNL tryouts?
                        May 1

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X