Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    after tryouts at Weston that whole team will be different.

2-3 of the current pre-academy team will stay. 4-6 players from West Pines U11 Elite, 2-3 from Levante, 1-2 from La Academia (if the parents are smart), and thats your Weston Academy U12 team next year.
    your numbers do not add up. there are already around 9 kids in 2007 DA at weston. not the "pre-academy" the actual academy. next year 2007 is still u12 DA (9v9) so I don't see too many opportunities unless they drop kids from the 2007 DA. in 2 years the 2007 will play 11v11. at that time yes more spots open.

Comment

your numbers do not add up. there are already around 9 kids in 2007 DA at weston. not the "pre-academy" the actual academy. next year 2007 is still u12 DA (9v9) so I don't see too many opportunities unless they drop kids from the 2007 DA. in 2 years the 2007 will play 11v11. at that time yes more spots open.
      24 kids 2 teams for u12 da

Comment

they will take another 9-10 2008s my friend. 2007s step into the position of this year's 2006s.

Comment

and you have to take into account any talented 08's for next year's U12 as well.

Comment

and you have to take into account any talented 08's for next year's U12 as well.
            yes that is where this guys' math goes haywire. he thinks u12 DA is only about 07s. next year u12 DA probably includes the actual u12 year 2007 (like 15-16 kids) and up and coming 2008s (the rest) so that they have a guaranteed strong squad the following year. i said probably b/c the club could decide anything. i am assuming next year is same as this year.

Comment

All Weston teams younger than U12 got destroyed at their own tournament.
              U11 pre academy is a big lie, some talents kids but coaching is horrible. I seen the U11 team level decreased since the beginning of the season.
              Weston will depend on tryout to rebuilt the U12 next season.
              West pines may loose a couple of player but no one on the U11 Elite is DA material, levante and La Academia have good teams, will be dumb for any of those parents to leave to Weston.

Comment

Moron they add up when u take into account that the majority of the Weston pre 2007 are not going to make the cut once The kids from levante, academia and WP tryout. 1-2 players from Weston pre make the cut at most

Comment

U11 pre academy is a big lie, some talents kids but coaching is horrible. I seen the U11 team level decreased since the beginning of the season.
                  West pines may loose a couple of player but no one on the U11 Elite is DA material, levante and La Academia have good teams, will be dumb for any of those parents to leave to Weston.
                  Please, the WP kids have kept winning on pure heart and talent even when there was no coach for three months and the loss of 3 good players.

Comment

Moron they add up when u take into account that the majority of the Weston pre 2007 are not going to make the cut once The kids from levante, academia and WP tryout. 1-2 players from Weston pre make the cut at most
                    well, i challenged your math but did not insult you. There are already 9 2007s in academy (not pre). so that leaves about 6-7 spots b/c rest will be taken by 2008s.

you said this: "2-3 of the current pre-academy team will stay. 4-6 players from West Pines U11 Elite, 2-3 from Levante, 1-2 from La Academia."

i am sorry but i think your math is way off. even assuming the low end of your numbers, that's 9. and that's assuming no one can ball outside those clubs and no one shows up from another country (usually 1 or 2).

you seemed to have it all figured out, but you cannot add.

Comment

BU pre academy teams can't win a game in bronze division at Weston

Comment

We played Weston at the u13 division and the officiating was embarrassingly slanted toward the home team.

Comment

We played Weston at the u13 division and the officiating was embarrassingly slanted toward the home team.
                          well ya always

Comment

From the current 07 Academy team, 1,2 will be dropped to pre-academy or out of club
                            From the current 07 pre academy team, 1,2 will be moved up, the dark skinned long haired kid and left footed defensive kid with long hair

3-4 of the current 2008 team will be brought up for 2007/2008 Academy team next year, 13 kids on 2007 team, 13 on the 2007/2008 team

our ID camp will pick up defensive player from west pines and their 9
                            our ID camp will pick up tall kid from levante, and maybe one more
                            our ID camp will pick up best player from academia, if his parents realize their is no future there
                            our ID camp will pick up dark skinned kid from FCBarcelona

Do you think we care that our pre academy team lost to Levante by a goal. We dont put any merit in meaningless games, or else we would never take our 10 our of the game. I wasnt at the game and I knew our game plan already.

Yours truly
                            Pastora

Comment

From the current 07 Academy team, 1,2 will be dropped to pre-academy or out of club
                              From the current 07 pre academy team, 1,2 will be moved up, the dark skinned long haired kid and left footed defensive kid with long hair

3-4 of the current 2008 team will be brought up for 2007/2008 Academy team next year, 13 kids on 2007 team, 13 on the 2007/2008 team

our ID camp will pick up defensive player from west pines and their 9
                              our ID camp will pick up tall kid from levante, and maybe one more
                              our ID camp will pick up best player from academia, if his parents realize their is no future there
                              our ID camp will pick up dark skinned kid from FCBarcelona

Do you think we care that our pre academy team lost to Levante by a goal. We dont put any merit in meaningless games, or else we would never take our 10 our of the game. I wasnt at the game and I knew our game plan already.

Yours truly
                              Pastora

No one from my team is leaving to join your weakass teams

Comment

Not a weston parent , but u seriously think a 17 year old red entered into an agreement with Weston fc to throw the game towards Weston? For money? Boy Scout cookies? Hall passes?

It’s funny how every time someone loses they blame the ref making 20 bucks. Like they give a crap who wins or loses.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X