•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its like you being the one legged kid in an arse kicking contest

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      we (branch) parents are definitely feeling the divide now more than ever. they said branch teams would have use of the space but that's not happening
      CFC is the Animal Farm of club soccer. All branches are equal, but some branches are more equal than others.

Comment

CFC is the Animal Farm of club soccer. All branches are equal, but some branches are more equal than others.
        at least they don't hide it.

Comment

you can hide chlamydia

Comment

soon to be 3x fall and spring, 0x inside winter
            I get it! You made a Vale joke

Comment

I get it! You made a Vale joke
              congrats, you are not as dumb as that person in your mirror

Comment

Thanks. When I send your spouse home i'll give them directions.

Comment

FSA. 2 per week plus an extra 30 minutes twice a week for core and fitness. Seriously.

Comment

This = Truth.

Former CFC dad

Comment

This = Truth.

Former CFC dad
                      Love the infighting at cfc. Incidentally that happens 2x week plus 30 minute backstabbing training 2x a week

Comment

Which “branches” are more equal at CFC? And don’t count United as a branch, because that’s not what it is.

Comment

Which “branches” are more equal at CFC? And don’t count United as a branch, because that’s not what it is.

What is "equal"?

Comment

Arsenal is the golden child of the club.

Comment

Arsenal is the golden child of the club.
                              For sure. West used to be up there also but fell off the pedestal. I would say the next strongest is Wolves? But in reality once you get past Arsenal each branch will send 1-2 players most to ECNL teams, if that and a few to NPL. Arsenal sends almost it's entire A team to CFCU

Comment

It's (United) is essentially a separate club. I've had one kid come up through United and her younger sibling is not top club material.

United does their own thing entirely. They don't participate in the winter indoor leagues or have much interaction at all with the branch teams. United is pretty big if you think about two teams per age group 14 to 18 on the girls and now a boys program. They can easily fill up a few indoor and outdoor fields every week. I'm pretty sure the place was built as a primary home for those teams.

Depending on the age of your kids, those fields will be pretty wide open in the fall. Most United players are in HS so I'm sure all branches will have opportunities to train and play games at the new fields.

As far as a divide, there most certainly is. It's called the haves and the have nots.
                                All branches do have use of the new facility, but do you think kids from Rocky Hill or Lower FC want to go to Bethany? Pretty certain they’d be more than happy to bring those teams up and fill the place. Just being practical. If you want to make the drive, convince the others and the team and I’m guessing they’ll make room for you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X