Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS Coming to CT

GPS has finalized a partnership with Westerley Youth Soccer. Still Rhode Island but I have to imagine they will draw CT families to them. The SE corner of the state is really getting congested. Southeast SC used to have the place to themselves. You now have plenty of options. Let the madness continue!

Madness in SE CT Lol. They will hurt bayside and others more than CT

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      GPS has finalized a partnership with Westerley Youth Soccer. Still Rhode Island but I have to imagine they will draw CT families to them. The SE corner of the state is really getting congested. Southeast SC used to have the place to themselves. You now have plenty of options. Let the madness continue!
      Sorry for CT. Expensive and doesn’t produce talent. But they got great accents and good looking gear for sure.

Comment

Sorry for CT. Expensive and doesn’t produce talent. But they got great accents and good looking gear for sure.
        GPS sucks. Seriously. Who cares. Hey GPS I fart in Your general direction

Comment

It's been a rumor for quite some time, as either their own club or partnered with someone, but nothing has ever materialized. We don't need more clubs

Comment

Tx, but we've got a bunch of those already (accents that is, not good looking I don't think). Funny thing is that they all seem to make money.

Comment

Madness in SE CT Lol. They will hurt bayside and others more than CT
              I agree. They will impact Rhode Island landscape more. However, its strategic to get into Westerley as a platform to move into CT. I was at there informational meeting and it looks like it's all engines ahead. It's only a matter of time before they move into CT.

Comment

I think GPS were positioning themselves to take over Shoreline FC. Once they realized Shoreline FC was a pile of steaming shyte everything broke down.

Comment

I think GPS were positioning themselves to take over Shoreline FC. Once they realized Shoreline FC was a pile of steaming shyte everything broke down.
                  GPS is a pile of steaming sh1t. Crappy product

Comment

GPS is a pile of steaming sh1t. Crappy product
                    So combine the two and there will be a massive steaming pile of sh*t. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Comment

I agree. They will impact Rhode Island landscape more. However, its strategic to get into Westerley as a platform to move into CT. I was at there informational meeting and it looks like it's all engines ahead. It's only a matter of time before they move into CT.
                      Yawn to the nth degree! Who honestly cares?

Comment

I think this is a bigger deal than people realize. GPS is the largest youth soccer club in the country. They are creating a scale that no one has ever done before. I think their entry into CT will change things dramatically.

Comment

I think this is a bigger deal than people realize. GPS is the largest youth soccer club in the country. They are creating a scale that no one has ever done before. I think their entry into CT will change things dramatically.
                          Lie it did in all the other states they’re in. Please, get a clue!

Comment

Thanks for the shameless self-promotion Mister RI/SE CT GPS franchisee.

Comment

Lie it did in all the other states they’re in. Please, get a clue!
                              GPS top level teams in Massachusetts are really good

What GPS should do is come in and buy several under performing CT clubs and roll them up

Sporting
                              Shoreline
                              Rush
                              BS
                              Yankee

Splash some of that cash and put some of these clubs out of their misery

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X