Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like your goldfish taught you how to write.
    College Placement = club connections ( to a great extent in cases )
    College playing time = player quality ( tempered by resume )

measuring minutes played/total game minutes & games started & played for 2017s by school is better. No playing time at school A vs a lot at B should be a consideration in measuring success. Look at UConn, cleaned house of New England commits - imo because they were sold short and sold problems and got fed up.

Not from Ct

Comment

FSA 2018’s

Abate,Riley Marist College 2018
      Bacon,Christina Wagner College 2018
      Bavier,Ellie Middlebury College 2018
      Berkowitz,Haley Clark University 2018
      Blackwell,Amelia. West Point 2018
      Collimore,Jamie Central Connecticut State University 2018
      Coulter,Rachel Endicott College 2018
      Davis,Kendall Belmont Abbey College 2018
      Ferrara,Olivia The College of The Holy Cross 2018
      Gillette,Jaidyn Albertus Magnus College 2018
      Hennig,Taylor University of Hartford 2018
      Lawler,Delaney Central Connecticut State University 2018
      Lipkens,Naya St. John's University 2018
      Litts,Courtney Wesleyan University 2018
      O'Hara,Duun Trinity College 2018
      Sisti,Julia Stonehill College 2018
      Troy,Chloe Wheaton College 2018
      Whole lot of garbage. How do you think that is close to CFC? West Point is quality, but takes a special kind of young woman, and a sister already there.

The only other quality are a few of the D3 schools. Rest of D1, I would never pay a penny for my kid to go to and are piss poor soccer programs

Comment

My daughter's high school put 17 kids into ivy league. No soccer players. Maybe kids at FSA just aren't smart kids. That's ok
        Name the high school. There's not a high school in the country that can do that for a graduating class, not even some of the top prep schools.

If you're too afraid to name the high school, name another high school that has done what you said.

Comment

Name the high school. There's not a high school in the country that can do that for a graduating class, not even some of the top prep schools.

If you're too afraid to name the high school, name another high school that has done what you said.
          Last year Hopkins put 31 kids in the ivy league. Happens. Maybe it was a typo maybe truth. Lots of stuff exists outside of soccer world

Comment

I guess little Bike isn't as smart as her older sister.
            What kind of scumbag would post this about a young lady while hiding behind a computer?

Comment

What kind of scumbag would post this about a young lady while hiding behind a computer?
              The worst kind of coward. Such a sad parent.
              I pray your own child doesn't know this is what her parent would do.
              Be careful of Karma... sir or ma'am

Comment

Yes pay to play all those years and pay to play at D3 schools. The only player getting a good financial deal is with the army, but that's a whole different animal.

FSA "but we have two Ivy commits next year" poster in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
                Many are not ECNL players but I bet they are all paying less to go to those schools than LT to WF and they will play.

Comment

There is no comparison to what CFC does on the girls side. Please stop comparing any other club. FSA does better than Oakwood and Yankee but not by much.

Comment

I'd guess that Staples, Darien and New Canaan are pretty close to that figure.

Comment

There is no public school in CT with that many Ivy League kids.

Comment

There is no public school in CT with that many Ivy League kids.
                        No way. We're at one of this listed above and we only get a few each year. Hopkins is tiny. 30 something would be like 40% of their seniors. Their kids are smart but not that many are that smart

Comment

I'd guess that Staples, Darien and New Canaan are pretty close to that figure.
                          You’re guessing way wrong.

Comment

You’re guessing way wrong.
                            My guess is either bridgeport or Glastonbury

Comment

Whole lot of garbage. How do you think that is close to CFC? West Point is quality, but takes a special kind of young woman, and a sister already there.

The only other quality are a few of the D3 schools. Rest of D1, I would never pay a penny for my kid to go to and are piss poor soccer programs
                              You think Holy Cross is garbage? High quality school as well, but agreed, bad soccer program.

Comment

https://www.inklingsnews.com/news/20...ior-list-2015/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X