Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yep god and Mother nature must be racist they dont give africans and south east asians Winter- so they cant go to the winter Olympics
    you do know that India and Pakistan, the latter being our former Muslim president's fav country are also in Asia right. They have some pretty big mountains there that have plenty of snow. Mountains in those countries blow away anything in the continental US. Only Denali in Alaska is even in the same conversation, although still smaller as measured in feet.

I didn't even bring in Nepal, etc....but you get my point

PS...Kilimanjaro in Africa is another good example for you...oh, and there is plenty of snow on Kilimanjaro...you should think before you run your mouth

Comment

Yet your spawn will never sniff that level of athleticism or competition. Green isn't a good color on you.
      ok.......you are right, curlers have so much athleticism.....

Oh...and I don't care about the Westport girl. The stench of her family still can be smelled over at Beachside when the wind is coming out of the north

Comment

you do know that India and Pakistan, the latter being our former Muslim president's fav country are also in Asia right. They have some pretty big mountains there that have plenty of snow. Mountains in those countries blow away anything in the continental US. Only Denali in Alaska is even in the same conversation, although still smaller as measured in feet.

I didn't even bring in Nepal, etc....but you get my point

PS...Kilimanjaro in Africa is another good example for you...oh, and there is plenty of snow on Kilimanjaro...you should think before you run your mouth
        Former president is Muslim? You're ignorant. You get my point.

Comment

Winter Olympics.....they get watered down because you don’t have to be a true athlete. Curling anyone? Luge and skeleton....just need big ballz. The biatholan.....really? A mix of cross country skiing and target shooting.....target shooting....do you see a lot of Africans and Asians in any of those sports? Just cut out half the world population from participating. Even the ski jumping..... eddy the eagle....that guy looked like an elite athlete to you? Entertaining, yeah, but athletic....not quite.
          You can tell that you're not athletic.

Luge & skeleton? You need a lot more than big balls to do well. Yes, it's very athletic.

Biathlon? Yes, it's spelled "biathlon", dolt. You try XC skiing and then stopping and trying to hit a target with a rifle while your heart rate is around 180 and your respirations are close to 30 breaths per minute. Do it without beta blockade that will slow your heart rate down. First of all, you don't even have the athleticism to stand on skis. Secondly, you're not in good enough condition to even XC ski.

Ski jumping? Ditto. It's a very athletic move and one that you couldn't come close to mastering.

Curling? You're not even athletic enough for that and I'm sure than none of your offspring would be either.

Comment

We need to build a wall and keep athletes from other countries from training here. They are taking advantage of our excellent facilities and then willing medals for other countries. Shame.

Comment

You can tell that you're not athletic.

Luge & skeleton? You need a lot more than big balls to do well. Yes, it's very athletic.

Biathlon? Yes, it's spelled "biathlon", dolt. You try XC skiing and then stopping and trying to hit a target with a rifle while your heart rate is around 180 and your respirations are close to 30 breaths per minute. Do it without beta blockade that will slow your heart rate down. First of all, you don't even have the athleticism to stand on skis. Secondly, you're not in good enough condition to even XC ski.

Ski jumping? Ditto. It's a very athletic move and one that you couldn't come close to mastering.

Curling? You're not even athletic enough for that and I'm sure than none of your offspring would be either.
              Said the guy that never played a contact or combat sport........puzzy.......are you having a curling party? Going to invite the other nerds over and watch grown adults sweep ice?

Comment

Said the guy that never played a contact or combat sport........puzzy.......are you having a curling party? Going to invite the other nerds over and watch grown adults sweep ice?
                Tough guy. Come to our curling party. In your Red Firebird

Comment

Tough guy. Come to our curling party. In your Red Firebird
                  Its not just a firebird, its a Trans Am! Don't make me bust out my IROC-Z.

Comment

Its not just a firebird, its a Trans Am! Don't make me bust out my IROC-Z.
                    Aren't they they same car?

Comment

MOM!! Hiw many times do we have to go over this. A Trans Am is like ECNL or GDA ..... Its not a regular firebird, its the ELITE Firebird!

Comment

WS6 baby, WS6.

Comment

Puzzy? What's a puzzy? You're a PUSSY

Comment

MOM!! Hiw many times do we have to go over this. A Trans Am is like ECNL or GDA ..... Its not a regular firebird, its the ELITE Firebird!
                            i get it-same car with fancy stickers, that must be the badge thingy

Comment

Julia Marino into the Big Air finals

Comment

Julia Marino into the Big Air finals
                                Won’t medal

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X