Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would he be? It was about a snowboarder who also played soccer, not the other way around.

Maybe the parents were whack but she is going to the Olympics. They must have done something right I guess
    The NBC guy went to SJ and interviewed a teacher and showed a video from a SJ girls soccer game. But no sign of JN. Just seems weird that he wasn't in the interview.

Comment

The NBC guy went to SJ and interviewed a teacher and showed a video from a SJ girls soccer game. But no sign of JN. Just seems weird that he wasn't in the interview.
      He was busy working on his NLI signing day speech.

Comment

Aw JN got his feelings hurt.

Comment

Congratulations to Julia Marino for a wonderful accomplishment. I hope she gives a shout out to the Nutmeg state.
          She did, "I just want to thank the douchey soccer parents and the terrible soccer programs and coaches in Connecticut for pushing me away from the game. If they hadn't I wouldn't be here today"

Comment

You STJ people are really vain? The story was about the girl and snowboarding (who just happened to be good at another sport) .... not STJ, Soccer, or JN. He doesn't have to be the centerpiece of everything on earth. When the pope came, I can't believe Lester Holt didn't interview JN. I am surprised JN wasn't in the halftime show of the Super Bowl. When Houston got flooded, I thought JN was going to tour the damage. Did JN finish rebuilding Puerto Rico yet? I heard JN will be lightning the cauldron in PyongChang on Thursday night.

Comment

You STJ people are really vain? The story was about the girl and snowboarding (who just happened to be good at another sport) .... not STJ, Soccer, or JN. He doesn't have to be the centerpiece of everything on earth. When the pope came, I can't believe Lester Holt didn't interview JN. I am surprised JN wasn't in the halftime show of the Super Bowl. When Houston got flooded, I thought JN was going to tour the damage. Did JN finish rebuilding Puerto Rico yet? I heard JN will be lightning the cauldron in PyongChang on Thursday night.
              Your post made my day! Thx

Comment

Cue Carly Simon....

You're so vain.
                You probably think this story's about you...

Comment

Ha ha. I thought that STJ was keeping him off camera after the Toto scandal.

Comment

Ha ha. I thought that STJ was keeping him off camera after the Toto scandal.
                    You are correct. They thought it was going to filming for Dateline

Comment

If you look closely he can be seen in the background running around the field pumping his fist yelling "your a loser" and "HS soccer is the only path"

Comment

If you look closely he can be seen in the background running around the field pumping his fist yelling "your a loser" and "HS soccer is the only path"
                        They cut the sound in case "Africa" was playing

Comment

idiot boy, JN wasnt in the story
                          it was about a kid who is going to the olympics for snowboarding, the stj part was just background-congrats to somebody who achieved their dream,and good luck to her and her teammates
                          only on TS could a feel good story get turned to chit

Comment

idiot boy, JN wasnt in the story
                            it was about a kid who is going to the olympics for snowboarding, the stj part was just background-congrats to somebody who achieved their dream,and good luck to her and her teammates
                            only on TS could a feel good story get turned to chit
                            Winter Olympics.....they get watered down because you don’t have to be a true athlete. Curling anyone? Luge and skeleton....just need big ballz. The biatholan.....really? A mix of cross country skiing and target shooting.....target shooting....do you see a lot of Africans and Asians in any of those sports? Just cut out half the world population from participating. Even the ski jumping..... eddy the eagle....that guy looked like an elite athlete to you? Entertaining, yeah, but athletic....not quite.

Comment

Winter Olympics.....they get watered down because you don’t have to be a true athlete. Curling anyone? Luge and skeleton....just need big ballz. The biatholan.....really? A mix of cross country skiing and target shooting.....target shooting....do you see a lot of Africans and Asians in any of those sports? Just cut out half the world population from participating. Even the ski jumping..... eddy the eagle....that guy looked like an elite athlete to you? Entertaining, yeah, but athletic....not quite.
                              Yet your spawn will never sniff that level of athleticism or competition. Green isn't a good color on you.

Comment

yep god and Mother nature must be racist they dont give africans and south east asians Winter- so they cant go to the winter Olympics

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X