Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    and still ..... no one cares. the person writing the article has never seen any of these kids play. I should start writing the SoCal Soccer Journal and write about kids that I have never seen. This journal is garbage written in the 4th person by someone soliciting emails from severely biased coaches. Still, no one cares.
    Sure ... I care to see CT kids doing well and getting recognition

Comment

Sure ... I care to see CT kids doing well and getting recognition
      Seriously? How are they doing well? What objective stats have been taken and published that show these kids are doing better than any of their peers; ink in this crappy publication from an author that has never seen even one of them play? It's a shyte show.

Comment

Seriously? How are they doing well? What objective stats have been taken and published that show these kids are doing better than any of their peers; ink in this crappy publication from an author that has never seen even one of them play? It's a shyte show.
        It's Mr Shyte, how ya doing

Comment

I'm sure it makes the parents happy though - Suzy's featured! Send links to all the relatives!
          The exact reason kids play high school. “Community”, “spirit”, blah blah blah

Comment

The exact reason kids play high school. “Community”, “spirit”, blah blah blah
            True, but let's not pretend this rag has Pulitzer prize winning analyses of the region's top players. It's nearly as useless as TDS' player ratings just with more words.

Comment

No joke. Some good players but many are fine, just that and little. College coaches aren't going to pay attention to this. They judge based on what they see in person. I'm sure it makes the parents happy though - Suzy's featured! Send links to all the relatives!

So why not tell us what they should do instead? Or is your total contribution limited to finding fault with soccer journalists?

Comment

So why not tell us what they should do instead? Or is your total contribution limited to finding fault with soccer journalists?
                fake news!

Comment

fake news!
                  So how is asking a question fake news?

You sound like Chicken Little.

Comment

So how is asking a question fake news?

You sound like Chicken Little.
                    Questions from the Deep State aren’t allowed.

Tin foil hater wearer

Comment

True, but let's not pretend this rag has Pulitzer prize winning analyses of the region's top players. It's nearly as useless as TDS' player ratings just with more words.
                      So you would rather have no coverage. If you don't like it don't read it.

Comment

So you would rather have no coverage. If you don't like it don't read it.
                        Thanks NESJ. You're just trying to drive traffic to your lame publication

Comment

Thanks NESJ. You're just trying to drive traffic to your lame publication
                          Really think it’s them Skipster ... if so you aren’t very bright

Comment

Top New England men's college players

http://www.nesoccerjournal.com/nesoc...ticleId1332776

Comment

Really think it’s them Skipster ... if so you aren’t very bright
                              yes, yes I do. Random postings every few days with links to the site. No one commenting on it because no one cares.

Comment

yes, yes I do. Random postings every few days with links to the site. No one commenting on it because no one cares.
                                Agreed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X