U17 wnt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all sound so unbelievably jealous. Try to reason it out, express concern for a kid from North Carolina, and act like anyone believing that your comments don’t start and end with jealousy. I sure hope you aren’t on the sidelines of my daughters’ games.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ....... I hope your overlooked apple falls far from the tree.
      Hahaha. Post of the Week

Comment

You all sound so unbelievably jealous. Try to reason it out, express concern for a kid from North Carolina, and act like anyone believing that your comments don’t start and end with jealousy. I sure hope you aren’t on the sidelines of my daughters’ games.
        Of course their Jealous. They just learned their Gifted & Talented kid wasn't.

Comment

i want more than 58 kids getting a chance to actually show what they can do. I dont want a kid taking up a CB spot for every camp and then getting dropped. Thats suggests they SHOULD have looked at more CBs throughout the 2 years. It also suggest that if a kid can just come in and beat out an ever present, that they probably are not scouting well enough.
          If you do a little digging, all the CBs were in the mix for over a year. The game rosters are smaller than camp rosters by 4-6 players. When you usually have 7-8 defenders, but can only take 6, Someone gets left off. Im sure it's a difficult decision.

Comment

Of course their Jealous. They just learned their Gifted & Talented kid wasn't.
            Or maybe just soccer people talking about soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X