Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS Oregon = 💀?

Rumors floating that GPS Oregon may get the boot from GPS. Coming from GPS coaches of all places. Always thought it was weird how they left Hillsboro after only 1 year.

GPS Oregon moving on to another brand?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumors floating that GPS Oregon may get the boot from GPS. Coming from GPS coaches of all places. Always thought it was weird how they left Hillsboro after only 1 year.

crickets

Comment

Truth

Comment

So what would LASCIFCGPS be called then?

Comment

So what would LASCIFCGPS be called then?

LOL, I will let others name this club . . .

However, I am not sure I believe the rumor; as one colleague asked "how do you get kicked out of a Ponzi scheme"?

Comment

LOL, I will let others name this club . . .

However, I am not sure I believe the rumor; as one colleague asked "how do you get kicked out of a Ponzi scheme"?
            Kicked out of HSC.

GPS is the scheme and they love it when GPS Oregon sells shirts! Thanks

Rumor is IFC wants to kick GPS out. And GPS is replacing MJ with a coach From Massachusetts.

Comment

Kicked out of HSC.

GPS is the scheme and they love it when GPS Oregon sells shirts! Thanks

Rumor is IFC wants to kick GPS out. And GPS is replacing MJ with a coach From Massachusetts.
              Who is MJ?

Comment

crickets
                Probably because only about 5 people care.

Comment

Who is MJ?
                  Came to Oregon, got fired by Club A, went rogue, got hired by Club B, Got fired, went Rogue, Started GPS to join Club C, got kicked out, took GPS to current rogue Club D, who are trying to remove him.

Best coach in Oregon.

Comment

What is this GPS thing anyway? Looked through all of the top girl's divisions on OYSA website and couldn't find GPS. Must not really exist.

Comment

What is this GPS thing anyway? Looked through all of the top girl's divisions on OYSA website and couldn't find GPS. Must not really exist.
                      GPS = "global premier soccer". Depending on who you ask, it's either a soccer training program run by FC Bayern München, or a scam preying on gullible Yankees marketing the good name of said club to a talent pool that the Germans are scarcely interested in.

Of course, European clubs marketing their training services (for a fee) to talented American kids isn't limited to Bayern.

Rest assured--if an American kid is good enough to tantalize European scouts (and there are a few who are); said scouts will come find them no matter where they are. But many "elite" soccer programs are running the same business model as rogue modeling agencies...

Comment

GPS = "global premier soccer". Depending on who you ask, it's either a soccer training program run by FC Bayern München, or a scam preying on gullible Yankees marketing the good name of said club to a talent pool that the Germans are scarcely interested in.

Of course, European clubs marketing their training services (for a fee) to talented American kids isn't limited to Bayern.

Rest assured--if an American kid is good enough to tantalize European scouts (and there are a few who are); said scouts will come find them no matter where they are. But many "elite" soccer programs are running the same business model as rogue modeling agencies...
                        How long has Bayern had this scouting in America? How many players have gone from here to Munich? How many Oregon kids?

Comment

I'm shocked! How will he cover up the Bayern GPS tattoo?

Comment

It is temporary just like his club affiliations

Comment

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...remover/n11881

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X