• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same question here..
    DL has left the building...

Comment

who is the new director then? Until they get some non British coaches there and some very experienced youth coaches, honestly, nothing is going to change. And I don't know if that's ever going to happen. Anybody that gets in there and wants to make changes, will probably not last..

Comment

Good friends kid was all set to join and was told this week that offer was withdrawn. Change in leadership meant change in decisions. ***? Little late!!!
        Maybe they started the practices already and the kid was not as good as they thought.. I don't know...

Comment

Are you talking about Monteverde? Or what are you referring to...
          I also heard this that the guys at Monteverde are in charge of da now

Comment

I also heard this that the guys at Monteverde are in charge of da now
            Would not surprise me. Well Monteverde has a good record with soccer.

Comment

Monteverde guys packed his bagpipes and kicked him out

Comment

If this is true that Monteverde took over.....dosent that make it pay to play again? Just enroll at the school and walla.....new DA player

Comment

If this is true that Monteverde took over.....dosent that make it pay to play again? Just enroll at the school and walla.....new DA player
                  Very well stated.. who knows

Comment

Monteverde guys packed his bagpipes and kicked him out
                    LOL. Thats very funny

Comment

This program has been in turmoil from the start years ago because of egos, daddy coaches, and good ol boys attitudes.

Comment

Are you talking about Monteverde? Or what are you referring to...
                        Yes That was the discussion but I believe it fell through. OC wanted Residential Monteverde wanted $80,000 per player.

AND TO ANSWER THE OTHER question David Longwell Moved to NY RedBulls

Comment

Yes That was the discussion but I believe it fell through. OC wanted Residential Monteverde wanted $80,000 per player.

AND TO ANSWER THE OTHER question David Longwell Moved to NY RedBulls
                          Yes longwell moved but he was told at end of year he was out anyway.

Comment

Yes longwell moved but he was told at end of year he was out anyway.
                            No he was told they did not know if he was out depending on the MV situation. Then he started looking. I am sure he will be treated better by NYRB than he was here with the Brazilian MOB.

Comment

No he was told they did not know if he was out depending on the MV situation. Then he started looking. I am sure he will be treated better by NYRB than he was here with the Brazilian MOB.
                              New to this so who is running our da now if he is out and mv fell apart

Comment

New to this so who is running our da now if he is out and mv fell apart
                                New director being announces Friday so we hear

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X