Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    One more day a week of burnout.... I mean of practice.
    Won’t matter for 99.9% of these kids since most started too late with bad training anyways.
    Hate to break it you. Kids that really want to play a sport (any sport not just soccer) and love it don’t get burnt out- even if they played and or practiced every day of the week (most top players do in some form or fashion)

Comment

Hate to break it you. Kids that really want to play a sport (any sport not just soccer) and love it don’t get burnt out- even if they played and or practiced every day of the week (most top players do in some form or fashion)
      Hate to break it to you but the best athletes don’t need hired hands to “train” them four late nights a week. The kids that are the real deal can do a lot of it on their own. Momma don’t need to drag Jimmy to car at 8pm for training.. he’s already been at the school kicking the ball all night with friends. Most kids at TA would rather be home playing Fortnite.

Comment

I heard that there are some friendlies being played over yonder in Vantucky this weekend. I hope no one gets shot

Comment

Stupid

I heard that there are some friendlies being played over yonder in Vantucky this weekend. I hope no one gets shot
          Why would anyone get shot? That is horrible. I did some light research I did not see any incidents at the nearby shooting range.

If you did a risk a analysis what would be the biggest risk to the kids outside of weather elements and sports injuries? You honestly don't want to know, but you should know.

Comment

Why would anyone get shot? That is horrible. I did some light research I did not see any incidents at the nearby shooting range.

If you did a risk a analysis what would be the biggest risk to the kids outside of weather elements and sports injuries? You honestly don't want to know, but you should know.
            Indeed. The gun range next to Harmony appears to be a professionally-run shooting range, one that is frequently used by law enforcement to train. It's people who do their shooting at places OTHER than either a shooting range, or deep in the woods, you have to worry about.

It's noisy as hell, especially if you're on the south turf fields, but the actual ranges are sunk into a pit.

https://www.englishpit.com/

Comment

Maybe we should say west villa was the **** too? Horse and buggy went away for a reason just like westside will
              I wish they would go away, tired of the boat races at the HS ages.

With the Timbers DA spitting back so many Oregon HS aged kids to former clubs our expensive suburban horse & buggy clubs, just can't keep up or even catch up.

Timbers please invest and keep these kids; so our club has a chance.

It's not right for them to keep partying like it's 1999...at our expense.

At least throw us a bone!

Comment

I heard the Vantucky 07’s played the State Champs ADF and won 5-0

Comment

I heard the Vantucky 07’s played the State Champs ADF and won 5-0
                  Guessing their coach might have stroked out after this

Comment

Guessing their coach might have stroked out after this

cosch is a very generous term. You have a kind soul.

Comment

06: Timbers Academy 4, PacNW 2
                      07: Westside 5, CFC 2

Comment

06: Westside 4 CFC 0

Comment

06: Timbers Academy 4, PacNW 2
                          07: Westside 5, CFC 2
                          TA 05 score?

Comment

Updated Overall DA Standings heading into this weekend's games (Westside and Capital each have 3 games in hand):

Club Overall Points
                            Washington Timbers 34
                            Crossfire 34
                            United PDX 20
                            FC Portland 16
                            Westside 10
                            Capital 9
                            Updated for today's games (Westside sweeps Capital; all teams have now played five games):

Club Overall Points
                            Washington Timbers 34
                            Crossfire 34
                            United PDX 20
                            Westside 19
                            FC Portland 16
                            Capital 9

Comment

cosch is a very generous term. You have a kind soul.
                              Head screamer.

Comment

Updated for today's games (Westside sweeps Capital; all teams have now played five games):

Club Overall Points
                                Washington Timbers 34
                                Crossfire 34
                                United PDX 20
                                Westside 19
                                FC Portland 16
                                Capital 9
                                Love it Westside; the club that is so easy it to hate, but I tip my hat and declare:

http://burbankbooksandantiques.files...lan-thomas.png

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X