Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Totally agree and I also felt JW and TG worked well and tried to help each other with the other two it’s a closed door . No communication no sense of being part of something at all . With JW and TG you felt the direction could have gone in the correct direction . Complete opposite it’s a joke if your DOC is distant with parents and players and everyone it very strange .
    Are we talking about the same JW that killed this club? I get it, you were making a Friday Funny!

Comment

Thanks CSU Board. How could you make such bad decisions?
      this club has no chance. rec decisions made by rec parents

Comment

Since PG is there it got a whole lot better and make some of us whom knew him struggling with the chance to return .

Comment

Since PG is there it got a whole lot better and make some of us whom knew him struggling with the chance to return .
          Are you kidding? He has been there what two days? Don't you remember when he left? He told his team the night before they were going to play in a tournament that he was leaving. Classy!

Comment

Are you kidding? He has been there what two days? Don't you remember when he left? He told his team the night before they were going to play in a tournament that he was leaving. Classy!
            Look, the guy has no loyalty. How else do you explain someone coaching at TWO clubs at the SAME time? This, from his bio at Palm Beach Gardens where he was one and done.

AC Delray 2014-16 – Academy Director

FC Florida 2015-17 – Staff Coach

And he isn't the coach at American Heritage Delray anymore. They got rid of him after he basically destroyed the girls' program. How long do you think he stays at CSU?

Comment

Your English As a Second Language (ESL) class if helping you improve. Keep it up!

Comment

Look, the guy has no loyalty. How else do you explain someone coaching at TWO clubs at the SAME time? This, from his bio at Palm Beach Gardens where he was one and done.

And he isn't the coach at American Heritage Delray anymore. They got rid of him after he basically destroyed the girls' program. How long do you think he stays at CSU?
                The clubs had a partnership to help their players. If anything he could be accused of being too loyal to SB.

Comment

DR likes directors with no experience. Rec club

Comment

CSU who makes these decisions? This is unbelievable

Comment

They are a rec club so why are you so concerned? Your Rec player will fit in perfectly!

Comment

I give up. I wanted to stay at CSU but we'll be trying out at other clubs

Comment

I give up. I wanted to stay at CSU but we'll be trying out at other clubs
                          I would like to say good luck with your new club but we all know it’s no better elsewhere. Different expectations, different problems.

Comment

Just when you thought it could not get any worse for CSU, then this happens. Glad i packed my bags years ago. What type of idiot makes these decisions. Pathetic.

Comment

Just when you thought it could not get any worse for CSU, then this happens. Glad i packed my bags years ago. What type of idiot makes these decisions. Pathetic.
                              Does the BOD vote on these things or is it DR who makes these mistakes

Comment

The clubs had a partnership to help their players. If anything he could be accused of being too loyal to SB.
                                Yes, just like when PG and AC Delray kids shared players for tournaments and all of those kids left CSU for Delray. And how did the "partnership" work out between the two clubs? Oh, that's right. Disintegrated.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X