Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rather have young, inexperienced and motivated coaches than old incompetent daddy coaches like JW showcasing their own untalented sons anytime. Those times are over at CSU and we will now build a club that our community can be proud of!
    Your rec community

Comment

We would like to welcome Corey Harbinson and Ria Denny and our newest additions to the CSU Coaching Staff!

Corey Harbinson is the Assistant Coach for the Nova Southeastern University (NSU) Women’s soccer team. Cory will also be joining the CSU staff as the 00/99 girl’s coach for next year. We are excited to have Cory join CSU and we know the entire program will benefit from his experience as a college recruiter and his ability to prepare our players to be successful at the next level.

Ria Denny comes to CSU from Johnson & Wales University and is also the girls’ Junior Varsity and Varsity Assistant Coach for Stoneman Douglas High School. Ria also serves as a member of the ODP Coaching Staff. We are proud to have her representing CSU and look forward to her developing our younger players.
      Funny how the club is so smart, they don't even know how to spell Harbinson's name right. His bio is terrific! I will grant you that. He has been at three colleges in three years - fired from the past two, so we will see how long he lasts at Nova. He was a walk-on at NSU, so he was never through the recruiting process himself. His recent talk to the older girls at the club was nothing more than a sales pitch for the NSU ID camp.

Wasn't Ria fired from CSU just two years ago? Everyone knows the only reason she is back is to make sure she takes care of the BODs kids who are all in the Douglas district. Johnson and Wales doesn't qualify as a college; and why have so many good, quality players quit Douglas in her two years there? The program used to be a powerhouse and haven't made the district final the past two years!

Neither "coach" have enough players to field a team right now. Another desperate move by the club.

Comment

We would like to welcome Corey Harbinson and Ria Denny and our newest additions to the CSU Coaching Staff!

Corey Harbinson is the Assistant Coach for the Nova Southeastern University (NSU) Women’s soccer team. Cory will also be joining the CSU staff as the 00/99 girl’s coach for next year. We are excited to have Cory join CSU and we know the entire program will benefit from his experience as a college recruiter and his ability to prepare our players to be successful at the next level.

Ria Denny comes to CSU from Johnson & Wales University and is also the girls’ Junior Varsity and Varsity Assistant Coach for Stoneman Douglas High School. Ria also serves as a member of the ODP Coaching Staff. We are proud to have her representing CSU and look forward to her developing our younger players.
        Supposedly, they don't have enough players to field enough older age groups, so they will be combined teams. Pathetic that the "college" coaches can't attract any players. At least when JW was there, you could field teams in every age group.

Comment

Funny how the club is so smart, they don't even know how to spell Harbinson's name right. His bio is terrific! I will grant you that. He has been at three colleges in three years - fired from the past two, so we will see how long he lasts at Nova. He was a walk-on at NSU, so he was never through the recruiting process himself. His recent talk to the older girls at the club was nothing more than a sales pitch for the NSU ID camp.

Wasn't Ria fired from CSU just two years ago? Everyone knows the only reason she is back is to make sure she takes care of the BODs kids who are all in the Douglas district. Johnson and Wales doesn't qualify as a college; and why have so many good, quality players quit Douglas in her two years there? The program used to be a powerhouse and haven't made the district final the past two years!

Neither "coach" have enough players to field a team right now. Another desperate move by the club.
          So you come on here to trash two people you probably don't even know on any level. Speak volumes about you as a person....

Comment

Supposedly, they don't have enough players to field enough older age groups, so they will be combined teams. Pathetic that the "college" coaches can't attract any players. At least when JW was there, you could field teams in every age group.
            LOL! JW was the reason everyone left every year! He took something that was good and turned it bad so now we have to fix our reputation and it will take time. The only teams he ever cared about were the ones his sons played in and even then they lost and could never compete at even the lowest levels. JW is a disaster as a coach and as a DOC he was again, the reason why we lost so many good coaches.

Comment

LOL! JW was the reason everyone left every year! He took something that was good and turned it bad so now we have to fix our reputation and it will take time. The only teams he ever cared about were the ones his sons played in and even then they lost and could never compete at even the lowest levels. JW is a disaster as a coach and as a DOC he was again, the reason why we lost so many good coaches.
              You lost so many people was due to at least 3 people on the bod, whom spoke and acted to parents very rudely.

Comment

So you come on here to trash two people you probably don't even know on any level. Speak volumes about you as a person....
                The club was the one promoting both on here. Speaks volumes of you not to be able to follow along. Dimwit! Neither coach has ever done anything and obviously zero trust in either since the club is unable to field a full team in either age group that they were named to.

Comment

Awwww...Your feelings are hurt. Once again you come here and bash others while pointing out they have done nothing...Of course your contributions to soccer are without question. You seem to be a bit mentally unstable and clearly a sad excuse for a person.

Comment

Awwww...Your feelings are hurt. Once again you come here and bash others while pointing out they have done nothing...Of course your contributions to soccer are without question. You seem to be a bit mentally unstable and clearly a sad excuse for a person.
                    What makes you come to the conclusion that my feelings are hurt? Can you honestly say that either of these two have done anything in the past two years except get fired from coaching duties? Ria was let go by the same club and board that just hired her again to protect their kids when the go to high school. The same school that used to be a dominant program in the state that can' even make it to the district finals. Corey coached a junior college team in Georgia which is paramount to a high school team. He was barely at Valdosta State for a season where the entire staff was a fired after the worst season in school history. If I can put rationale thoughts like that together and you can't follow along, who is unstable? Yes, pointing out facts truly makes me a sad person.

Comment

You come on here and spout off attacking two people without having any actual facts...Corey was at the JC for a couple seasons, true...Left to Valdosta for a graduate assistant position which by nature are one year gigs. The coach that hired him resigned, new coach came in and changed staff. Happens all the time across all professions. He was immediately hired by NSU as a an assistant. If you have any proof that he is a poor coach, not just lame assumptions then fine, use that for your argument. I question two things; why would you come on and trash two people whom you know nothing about and secondly what is your experience with either and to that point your credentials to evaluate any coach other than being a know nothing muckraker...

Comment

What makes you come to the conclusion that my feelings are hurt? Can you honestly say that either of these two have done anything in the past two years except get fired from coaching duties? Ria was let go by the same club and board that just hired her again to protect their kids when the go to high school. The same school that used to be a dominant program in the state that can' even make it to the district finals. Corey coached a junior college team in Georgia which is paramount to a high school team. He was barely at Valdosta State for a season where the entire staff was a fired after the worst season in school history. If I can put rationale thoughts like that together and you can't follow along, who is unstable? Yes, pointing out facts truly makes me a sad person.
                        Not sure what facts you are pointing out? Sounds like you may have something personal against the club or the coaches.. let's start by asking where did you find out that Corey was fired from college? As I hear that's not the case.. also from what I remember he lead that women's JC program to its first winning season in a long time... sad that people come here and spread misinformation just in an attempt to hurt someone's character and validity in the coaching world.. so yes I would agree you are indeed a sad person

Comment

All of the fact are true Tia is a great concept coach she just not as polished for parents she was let go and disciplined suspension for a few games for not communicating with parents . So the same board who fired her ask her back interesting of course we all know that because she coaches Douglas and Phil the DOC for CSU coaches at Douglas it only makes sense she comes back . I am sure Danny and Phil had a long conversation on this one prior to her coming back . The real problem is not Ria it's DR controlling nothing not letting go of personal conflict! Phil is the same so what is knew!

Comment

Just because you are a walk on at one school doesn't mean others did not recruit you. Your knowledge isn't near as sharp as your tongue...

Comment

Just because you are a walk on at one school doesn't mean others did not recruit you. Your knowledge isn't near as sharp as your tongue...
                              Sure Corey. Just keep spewing the ****e!

Comment

Not sure what facts you are pointing out? Sounds like you may have something personal against the club or the coaches.. let's start by asking where did you find out that Corey was fired from college? As I hear that's not the case.. also from what I remember he lead that women's JC program to its first winning season in a long time... sad that people come here and spread misinformation just in an attempt to hurt someone's character and validity in the coaching world.. so yes I would agree you are indeed a sad person
                                The club is the one that came on here and posted what great hires they were. They were both fired. Valdosta went 1-11-5 last year. He is no longer there. Fired! If he was good, the new coach would have kept him. Andrew College (a junior college) made the playoffs, but Harbinson never coached the game. He was red carded and had to sit out and was let go. Nothing personal. Three colleges in three years. Not really that impressive really. Ria is also a waste. While at Taravella as an assistant, she told people she played at UF. Look it up, she was a team manager for one season. She coached at CSU two seasons ago and was fired! She was hired by her friend Laura Rountree at Douglas and the pairing has worked tremendously. They have had no fewer that 8 starters quit the team in two seasons and they have not made it to the district finals in the past two years. Now, DR and the BOD have hired her back to make sure their kids make the team. Pretty obvious what is going on. No misinformation at all. You are misinformed if you believe the rubbish they tell you, so because I know more than you, I must be a sad person, which makes you a dumbarse!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X