Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    the irony of lysa bronze level parents talking smack. Dan you irony.
    *oysa

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What is all this? Good Lord you people are insane and pathetic. Two teams played, and it ended in a draw. There are many things that can be learned from this, but certainly none of what I have read here. I am a Crossfire parent, and I will admit that Westside has a better team then they did last year. I have nothing bad to say about the officiating, as the Center ref was a high school kid. I do not think either team played dirty. I will admit that there were a few flops by Westside players, but then again there were by Crossfire as well. Did we have a starter missing? Yep. So what? You play the game with what you have. This Westside (I assume it is a Dad, as I cannot see a Mom making it a priority to waste that much time on a stupid soccer thread) Dad clearly is feeling smug, as his team did not lose. That is his right. Again, Crossfire did not win.
      Fair enough. Crossfire is still the stronger team at this point. After all, we Westside honks are generally pleased with the tie, and Crossfire parents seem to view the result as negative.

Comment

The irony of lysa bronze level parents talking smack. Dan you irony.
        Was waiting for uppity TA honk to chime in. Thanks bro. Did you end your two gale slide yesterday?

Comment

Was waiting for uppity TA honk to chime in. Thanks bro. Did you end your two gale slide yesterday?
          You are welcome. I do want you to know that when I look down on you, I do so with affection and amusement. Please drive safely whilst staying in your lane...peasants.

Comment

You are welcome. I do want you to know that when I look down on you, I do so with affection and amusement. Please drive safely whilst staying in your lane...peasants.
            WashPrem 3 - TA 1. TA goal was an own goal from WP.

To roughly quote the great Rick Flair, I have no issues when people talk the talk, but they have to walk the walk.

Comment

WashPrem 3 - TA 1. TA goal was an own goal from WP.

To roughly quote the great Rick Flair, I have no issues when people talk the talk, but they have to walk the walk.
              LOL, the anti-ECNL honks on here love to say "WashPrem is a dying club".

Comment

LOL, the anti-ECNL honks on here love to say "WashPrem is a dying club".
                And what does that have to do with boys soccer?

Comment

Something, but i can’t put my finger on it. . . Maybe something tribal.

Comment

Something, but i can’t put my finger on it. . . Maybe something tribal.
                    Keep that finger to yourself. Yuck.

Comment

The anti ECNl honks, are TA honks. The same village idiot's that serve up fish sticks, and try to convince the masses that it is fine, sea food dining. Of course Washington Premiere whipped TA. How did Wash Prem do in Surf? How did Crossfire Oregon do in Surf? While we are at it, what is Westside's record against Crossfire over the past 3 years? Nike one zillion, Adidas -48.

Comment

I do find it somewhat amusing that the team that is bigger, faster, and stronger--is the one that is whining about the referees allowing rough play to go on. Crossfire has a size advantage over WT at most positions on the field--yet it appears the poor Crossfire kids were being picked on.

If you want to claim a moral victory, go ahead I suppose.
                        I have yet to hear a Crossfire parent on here claim there was rough play? Why would Crossfire claim a "moral victory?" Westside might do so, (and let's be honest...when have you ever known Westside to NOT try and claim some sort of victory?) Crossfire is not happy with the result because they did not perform well. Westside did nothing to make Crossfire not finish; Crossfire beat themselves. (Although, I did see one Crossfire player brought down from behind in the box, no call) BTW, Westside dad made some ridiculous comment about Westside's "speedy" backfield. Crossfire torched them repeatedly. Sorry Westside, you are still SOSW. (Same old sorry Westside)

Comment

The anti ECNl honks, are TA honks. The same village idiot's that serve up fish sticks, and try to convince the masses that it is fine, sea food dining. Of course Washington Premiere whipped TA. How did Wash Prem do in Surf? How did Crossfire Oregon do in Surf? While we are at it, what is Westside's record against Crossfire over the past 3 years? Nike one zillion, Adidas -48.
                          Good Lord. Who the fvck cares about shoe company sponsorships?

Comment

Good Lord. Who the fvck cares about shoe company sponsorships?
                            Those of us that work at the superior swoosh do.

Comment

Those of us that work at the superior swoosh do.
                              Right. Because if there's one rich guy in Oregon sports that's more arrogant and obnoxious than Merritt Paulson, it's Phil Knight.

Comment

Right. Because if there's one rich guy in Oregon sports that's more arrogant and obnoxious than Merritt Paulson, it's Phil Knight.
                                Merritt wins that race by a country mile.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X