Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Simple not true, politics and $$$ will dictate the team. The coaches won't make any cuts in situtaions where the parent is on the BOD. Sad to say but the coaches will be on the chopping block if they cut some of the kids on u13/u14.
    First of all you are on crack! No coaches will be on any chopping block for cutting players. Know why? BECAUSE THE COACHES WILL KEEP THE BEST PLAYERS ON THE TEAM. IF ANYONE GETS CUT, IT IS BECAUSE THEY CANT HELP THE TEAM. So stop with your BS threats because you do not know a damn thing. The coaches will do the right thing. It gets so old, its always those who's kids are threatened by new players that come on TS and talk all this smack. If your kid gets cut, have her work harder! Go to another club! Play NPL! Do something, just get off this board with BS. I'm looking forward to my daughter playing with the best players possible, this isn't a social club for us!

Comment

2013-2014 season
      U13 GS
      U14 SM
      U15 RL
      U16 JZ
      U17 SM
      U18 RL/SM
      Assistant Coach AM

I count 5 coaches for 6 teams. Maybe you haven't gotten the update. RB and MM have been gone since September.

Only two coaches SM and JZ, you really can't consider the others coaches. Come on, AM... lol

Comment

First of all you are on crack! No coaches will be on any chopping block for cutting players. Know why? BECAUSE THE COACHES WILL KEEP THE BEST PLAYERS ON THE TEAM. IF ANYONE GETS CUT, IT IS BECAUSE THEY CANT HELP THE TEAM. So stop with your BS threats because you do not know a damn thing. The coaches will do the right thing. It gets so old, its always those who's kids are threatened by new players that come on TS and talk all this smack. If your kid gets cut, have her work harder! Go to another club! Play NPL! Do something, just get off this board with BS. I'm looking forward to my daughter playing with the best players possible, this isn't a social club for us!
        Signed,

WFF board member...

Comment

Signed,

WFF board member...
          Nope! Tired club member. Tired of the bashing. Nobody is holding a gun to your head! Leave! Seriously, if you talk to any professional, you would be told the same thing. Who the hell does something they aren't happy doing? Leave fool!

Comment

You're right TS isn't a social club, TS is for serious soccer conversations that are informative, cordial and professional. That is why you open by saying the poster is on crack, your social club is along the fence line where you hover over the field like a news helicopter and brag about how good little Suzie is and how bad everyone else is. Just make sure you tell JZ what your social club thinks before the next session because its a long drive from Sarasota and Clearwater and that you are on the BOD. The coaches won't be on the chopping block for who they cut, they will be there for who they keep. You can take the best 16 or so individual players but that doesnt make the best team. Results will speak for themselves.

Comment

Nope! Tired club member. Tired of the bashing. Nobody is holding a gun to your head! Leave! Seriously, if you talk to any professional, you would be told the same thing. Who the hell does something they aren't happy doing? Leave fool!
              you need meds... breath... count to ten... deep breath...

Comment

You're right TS isn't a social club, TS is for serious soccer conversations that are informative, cordial and professional. That is why you open by saying the poster is on crack, your social club is along the fence line where you hover over the field like a news helicopter and brag about how good little Suzie is and how bad everyone else is. Just make sure you tell JZ what your social club thinks before the next session because its a long drive from Sarasota and Clearwater and that you are on the BOD. The coaches won't be on the chopping block for who they cut, they will be there for who they keep. You can take the best 16 or so individual players but that doesnt make the best team. Results will speak for themselves.
                Sounds to me like somone's little Mia isnt good enough and looking for excuses even before tryouts start. Everyone eles fault but the abilities of your own kid. Guarantee the same type of parent that when the teacher says little mia has been disruptive in class and goes to the principal and complains "not my little mia". I can assure you if your kid was Mia Hamm (as good as her) the coaches would find a spot for her. Apparently, she is borderline or worse and you cannot come to grips with that. Its ok because it wont be the first time. Everyone has to deal with success and failure. I happen to know the BOD guy and he is a standup guy that cares about the club. I think he has been a board member for like 3 months tops. I also know that his son is on the B or C team. Apparently his board influence is not helping his son much. I have confidence the coaches will pick the players that can best help the team. The best 18 and move forward. Somehow I think even you question your daughter's abilities because you wouldnt be on here making excuses before the tryouts even take place.

Comment

Going through this thread, one can envision the parents (on the ECNL girls), coaches, and BOD as a hybridization of Gollum in "LOTR", rubbing the One Ring, repeating "My Precious" and Kevin Costner's character in "Field of dreams", listening to the Voice, "If you build it, they will come." Some kind of psychotic disorder, maybe even schizophrenia. Very strange stuff indeed.

Comment

Sounds to me like somone's little Mia isnt good enough and looking for excuses even before tryouts start. Everyone eles fault but the abilities of your own kid. Guarantee the same type of parent that when the teacher says little mia has been disruptive in class and goes to the principal and complains "not my little mia". I can assure you if your kid was Mia Hamm (as good as her) the coaches would find a spot for her. Apparently, she is borderline or worse and you cannot come to grips with that. Its ok because it wont be the first time. Everyone has to deal with success and failure. I happen to know the BOD guy and he is a standup guy that cares about the club. I think he has been a board member for like 3 months tops. I also know that his son is on the B or C team. Apparently his board influence is not helping his son much. I have confidence the coaches will pick the players that can best help the team. The best 18 and move forward. Somehow I think even you question your daughter's abilities because you wouldnt be on here making excuses before the tryouts even take place.
                    Agreed! Someone is paranoid that their child is about to get bumped. Excuses, Excuses.

Comment

To be the best in FL and truly be the elite go to club. How many kids on the current U14 team should be cut? How many are not "the best" players for the team? What about the U13s? The BOD knows that cutting players from the top team will result in them leaving the club, and therefore a loss in revenue. So just curious what your thoughts are.

Comment

To be the best in FL and truly be the elite go to club. How many kids on the current U14 team should be cut? How many are not "the best" players for the team? What about the U13s? The BOD knows that cutting players from the top team will result in them leaving the club, and therefore a loss in revenue. So just curious what your thoughts are.
                        I don'y know what anyone else's thoughts are but mine are this

Top 16 players on the team. If child doesnt make team and parent wants to leave the club, then go. The new player addition flushes the one that left. Same $$$ except better product on the field. Let TBU, Dynamo, & Fishawk have the scraps

Comment

Not the other poster but I would say that the coaches nor the club can control who comes to the ECNL ID camp or to tryouts and who doesn't. Of the kids who show up they should pick the best regardless of where they come from. I personally happen to think that the TBU U13 team is an excellent team and could contribute significant players to the U13 team but nobody can force them to tryout. It's all about the turnout and who shows up and it's the coaches decision. I don't know most the coaches very well except JZ. JZ has integrity and in my opinion will do his best to put the best kids on those teams.

Comment

I don'y know what anyone else's thoughts are but mine are this

Top 16 players on the team. If child doesnt make team and parent wants to leave the club, then go. The new player addition flushes the one that left. Same $$$ except better product on the field. Let TBU, Dynamo, & Fishawk have the scraps
                            they will keep current players and add more, huge roster.

Comment

they will keep current players and add more, huge roster.
                              Here come the lies. Why do you try so hard to keep kids away?

Comment

Any thoughts on the ECNL recruitment camp that WFF hosts this week and next? Im sure it brought out some new talent. I heard players came from as far as Vero.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X