• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TAMPA BAY UNITED

Harmon, Kendall D Tampa, FL STETSON

Mouton, Alexis F Palm Harbor, FL ALABAMA

Preble, Rachel M Safety Harbor, FL MAINE

you tell me

only 3 listed . There are many more - not everyone feels the need to broadcast their accomplishments

Comment

Congrats !!! the same 4 parents have hit 150 pages of the same nonsense ... I hope you feel accomplished !
      So funny you try to talk yourself and others into thinking there are four unhappy people. They may be only four that are happy is more like it!

Comment

So funny you try to talk yourself and others into thinking there are four unhappy people. They may be only four that are happy is more like it!
        Where is the email with all the names of unhappy parents to all the ECNL coaches and WFF staff. It's amusing that all you outside folks continue to try and bash what is happening at WFF. And if I'm wrong and you are so unhappy why haven't you left? It's the same rhetoric from you folks.

Comment

Where is the email with all the names of unhappy parents to all the ECNL coaches and WFF staff. It's amusing that all you outside folks continue to try and bash what is happening at WFF. And if I'm wrong and you are so unhappy why haven't you left? It's the same rhetoric from you folks.
          They don't leave because no other club will put up with their crap...WFF wake up and send these people packing:)

Comment

What is so sad here is BL sends out an email telling us how the current staff is so caring and has such great ethics and then signs it. BL doesn't care about the girls best interest and has no ethics as he continues his lies. These men don't care about what's best for the girls only what's best for themselves and their own children not ours. And they have no ethics what so ever.

Comment

They don't leave because no other club will put up with their crap...WFF wake up and send these people packing:)
              You would have to send the majority of the players packing Much easier to get rid of daddy coach and keep players

Get a clue

Comment

Stop the Drama

I am a parent too and do not know the carousel of new coaches, but for the sake of the kids stop the drama.
                There are enough blames to go around. The club started the turmoil with their poor & ethically questionable decisions, but the few vengeful parents on this site are not helping by being so negative and destructive when the kids are reading these blogs.
                It is time to stop the drama, especially with the U16 team which is under-performing, yet still has over 11 players who successfully played PDA & National showcases in May & June.
                Table the "daddy" coach issue, and if he does not work out, address it with the club at the end of the season. Other clubs (i.e. TBU, Chargers) had "daddy" coaches who were fair.
                The bottom line is the kids need stability & we do not need another coaching change. If a coach is weak, the club should give him the help he needs so that we can focus on the kids playing quality soccer and not bruised egos.

Comment

What is so sad here is BL sends out an email telling us how the current staff is so caring and has such great ethics and then signs it. BL doesn't care about the girls best interest and has no ethics as he continues his lies. These men don't care about what's best for the girls only what's best for themselves and their own children not ours. And they have no ethics what so ever.
                  I can't speak for BL but I know for a fact that the coaching staff cares about our girls. SM trains and coaches my U14G and he has been fantastic. Whatever your issue is with BL handle with him. Don't drag others who are trying to do good by the girls into this. I can count with one hand the people that I have met in my life that truly care about the kids and their development and SM is one of them. Stop your crying, call BL and bitch to him. Stop being a coward....

Comment

BL is not leaving. Since you feel this way it is not the best place for you. Please leave so the club can move forward without you.

Comment

I can't speak for BL but I know for a fact that the coaching staff cares about our girls. SM trains and coaches my U14G and he has been fantastic. Whatever your issue is with BL handle with him. Don't drag others who are trying to do good by the girls into this. I can count with one hand the people that I have met in my life that truly care about the kids and their development and SM is one of them. Stop your crying, call BL and bitch to him. Stop being a coward....
                      I totally agree with this SM is a HUGE asset and totally cares about the program and ALL the girls. He is a GREAT coach and trainer and we are damn lucky to have him.

Comment

only 3 listed . There are many more - not everyone feels the need to broadcast their accomplishments
                        The come from the colleges. If there are more they will be listed in time

Comment

You would have to send the majority of the players packing Much easier to get rid of daddy coach and keep players

Get a clue
                          I don't think 3-4 players make the majority.....get going or stop the bitching!!!!!

Comment

SM has never been to college, see a college, played in college, develop anyone that went to college. What we have here is a kid whose dad owns share in Vsi. Board members kids train with him to seek starting position. Let's get to the meat of this situation. These girls are behind...way behind! Yes they are trying to catch up, but sorry, not through this level of training. SM failure rate with the boys n pro speaks volume. These guys are your average coaches with no success on file. What we need is a coach who has been there, done that! We are the test ship, and this spells failure!! Have you seen the girls played lately? constructing 5 passes in any game is impossible. They just don't have the toughness or skills to compete. Sorry, but these are the facts. Great we have a coach, but sadly enough, the girls are doomed for failure under this system.

Comment

I am a parent too and do not know the carousel of new coaches, but for the sake of the kids stop the drama.
                              There are enough blames to go around. The club started the turmoil with their poor & ethically questionable decisions, but the few vengeful parents on this site are not helping by being so negative and destructive when the kids are reading these blogs.
                              It is time to stop the drama, especially with the U16 team which is under-performing, yet still has over 11 players who successfully played PDA & National showcases in May & June.
                              Table the "daddy" coach issue, and if he does not work out, address it with the club at the end of the season. Other clubs (i.e. TBU, Chargers) had "daddy" coaches who were fair.
                              The bottom line is the kids need stability & we do not need another coaching change. If a coach is weak, the club should give him the help he needs so that we can focus on the kids playing quality soccer and not bruised egos.

Completely agree! BL has appointed Yo-yo to help with this team and to guide GS and have someone present to eliminate the conflict of interest. You got a great coach that many of us parents have requested to have on our kids junior team because of his focus on development. If you cared about the girls as you say you do, get to know him so you can feel more comfortable about what he has to offer. BL made the right decision here now you have to give it time and stop the negativity. Nothing will move forward if all you do is continue to be negative and fill the girls with negativity even after a change is made. Moving GS completely off the team is not the answer either as there are kids that came to WFF because of and for him.

Comment

SM has never been to college, see a college, played in college, develop anyone that went to college. What we have here is a kid whose dad owns share in Vsi. Board members kids train with him to seek starting position. Let's get to the meat of this situation. These girls are behind...way behind! Yes they are trying to catch up, but sorry, not through this level of training. SM failure rate with the boys n pro speaks volume. These guys are your average coaches with no success on file. What we need is a coach who has been there, done that! We are the test ship, and this spells failure!! Have you seen the girls played lately? constructing 5 passes in any game is impossible. They just don't have the toughness or skills to compete. Sorry, but these are the facts. Great we have a coach, but sadly enough, the girls are doomed for failure under this system.
                                SM has the support of other staff members that have the "college knowledge". Also, SM has a philosophy degree, didn't play college because he played semi-pro, he wasn't involved with the VSI pro as he had the super 20 all college players. What failure with the boys?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X