Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, Snowflake. Again with the "I know you are but what am I" rebuttal? C'mon man, you can do better than that.

But please, save the comments about the Donald's weight or I'll be forced to post the pictures of Hillary naked. And nobody wants to see that.
    Jump, fishy..

Comment

HELL FIRE. BRIMSTONE. SMOKE DEMONSHIPARKS DEVILSHOPARTS NATIVESHOW SMOKING EAGLES?¡

NERO was into ARSONice. WAKE UP FLOCKERS. GIANT LATIN PIGrows HAWGSpot smoking PIG LATIN$hop.

READ NATURE. GO TO ZOO. ASK GOD to FORGIVE our DEBTS. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. WOUNDrives RAVEN.

GOD LOVES YOU. GOD LOVES US. GOD LOVES CHILDREN. GOD LOVES CREATION. COME LORD JESUS.

Comment

Oh, Snowflake. Again with the "I know you are but what am I" rebuttal? C'mon man, you can do better than that.

But please, save the comments about the Donald's weight or I'll be forced to post the pictures of Hillary naked. And nobody wants to see that.
        How do you happen to have naked pictures of Hillary? You probably also have pictures of Donald's cock since you've been teabagged by him

Comment

NO %

JESUS CHRIST YESHUA LOVES YOU JEHOVAH YAHWEH ELOHIMARKS HYMNAL

SHARE THE GOSPEL OF LOVE. HOPE. FAITH. TRUE MERCY. JOY IN THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

GOD LOVES US. FORGIVE AND BE FORGIVEN. READ THE GOOD NEWS. REAL GRACE WORKS IN USair.

Comment

Your usual pathetic ad hominem attack when you can't think of a response.... C'mon man ....you obviously can't do better than that...

Post the pictures of HRC ... they would dim into insignificance when compared with those of DJT bonking the Russian prostitutes

Comment

Your usual pathetic ad hominem attack when you can't think of a response.... C'mon man ....you obviously can't do better than that...

Post the pictures of HRC ... they would dim into insignificance when compared with those of DJT bonking the Russian prostitutes
              Oh, Snowflake, Snowflake, Snowflake. You just don't get it do you? 1st, the Russian Prostitutes are already proven fake news. 2nd, the first point is disappointing because we don't care if he was banging Russian prostitutes. We elected a man with balls to run the country. We're not going to let a couple of Russian prostitutes get in the way. I'd like to be banging a couple of Russian prostitutes myself. What you do need to worry about are those Russian troll bots stealing your gullible voters.

Comment

Oh, Snowflake, Snowflake, Snowflake. You just don't get it do you? 1st, the Russian Prostitutes are already proven fake news. 2nd, the first point is disappointing because we don't care if he was banging Russian prostitutes. We elected a man with balls to run the country. We're not going to let a couple of Russian prostitutes get in the way. I'd like to be banging a couple of Russian prostitutes myself. What you do need to worry about are those Russian troll bots stealing your gullible voters.
                Those that voted for Trump already feel foolish enough. They were gullible to the Russians influencing their attitudes, mindset, and voted knowing how he treated women, was once a democrat, did not disclose his taxes like any other President, and must I go on because you already feel like a fool trying to justify you are not a snowflake.

Comment

So you think you elected a man with balls? Watch him squeal like a little pig when Mueller comes knocking ....

I hear that Fox is starting a new "news" branch... its going to charge a subscription to extreme dumbasses to get some "special" coverage.... (the Russians call it tASS while the US will call it tRUMP) :)

Comment

Manafort.... boom (wasn't he a campaign manager for a certain campaign?)
                    Gates... boom
                    Money Laundering ... boom
                    "there was no collusion"... boom
                    The Iceberg has struck the unsinkable Titanic.... boom
                    it's going down ...boom
                    the NRA... boom...boom

Comment

Manafort.... boom (wasn't he a campaign manager for a certain campaign?)
                      Gates... boom
                      Money Laundering ... boom
                      "there was no collusion"... boom
                      The Iceberg has struck the unsinkable Titanic.... boom
                      it's going down ...boom
                      the NRA... boom...boom
                      The indictment says that from 2006 to 2015

The NRA is not going anywhere.

Comment

Those that voted for Trump already feel foolish enough. They were gullible to the Russians influencing their attitudes, mindset, and voted knowing how he treated women, was once a democrat, did not disclose his taxes like any other President, and must I go on because you already feel like a fool trying to justify you are not a snowflake.
                        But he did not sell out his county like WJC, BHO, HRC for personal profit.

Comment

The indictment says that from 2006 to 2015

The NRA is not going anywhere.
                          But the money laundering charges are 2015-2016.... (yes its tRUMP time)

NRA .... the Iceberg has hit the Titanic ... keep on playing it might keep the ship afloat (but I would head for the lifeboats)

Comment

But he did not sell out his county like WJC, BHO, HRC for personal profit.
                            Too funny.... you are obviously mentally ill... too much self abuse in front of Fox News...
                            WJC, BHO, HRC all released their tax returns... so glad to see you advocating for DJT to do the same...

Comment

tRUMP uses ridiculous dialogue (turd)

It looks like a turd
                              It smells like a turd
                              If you stand on it ... it squishes like a turd

Comment

Too funny.... you are obviously mentally ill... too much self abuse in front of Fox News...
                                WJC, BHO, HRC all released their tax returns... so glad to see you advocating for DJT to do the same...
                                The WJC and HRC stuff were happening well before fox news was a blip on the news radar.

WJC, HRC, BHO have no outside business interest simple tax forms. BTW DJT released everything that he is required to under the law.

I am still waiting for HRC to release the 30k emails "about yoga."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X