Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So if the rumors of a BSC/FCP merger are true - you're about to witness the mad DA dash for players and playtime.
    Whoa! I totally missed that rumor. So is it FC and BSC only, or is there an NEU in there too?

Comment

Northwest Futsal Showcase

Which clubs are playing in this?
      Only two weeks away!

Comment

New Season

The new DA season starts next weekend. Any predictions on first weekend of play, who will be the teams to beat, etc.?

Comment

The new DA season starts next weekend. Any predictions on first weekend of play, who will be the teams to beat, etc.?
          No. Nobody cares except the parents and nobody cares what they think.

Comment

Isn’t this the truth.

United PDX will dominate with the new ‘07’s

Comment

Isn’t this the truth.

United PDX will dominate with the new ‘07’s
              Um, didn't they get clobbered at Crossfire Challenge? Also, didn't they get clobbered by Boise Timbers last weekend?

Comment

A lot of people are hoping for third parties to discuss their kids team when in fact it’s just parents. Sad.

Comment

Um, didn't they get clobbered at Crossfire Challenge? Also, didn't they get clobbered by Boise Timbers last weekend?
                  I think FCPDX has a decent 07 team. The team to beat I think will be Vantucky. It’s hard to beat them at home with the gunfire in the background.

Comment

I agree about WA Timbers, not just the 07's but across all age groups. Maybe you are right, and that constant gun fire in the background keeps them on their toes.

Comment

How do you dominate a league that doesn't keep score? Youth DA is competitive’ish rec soccer at best.

Comment

I just think that it is amusing that most of the posts have been from 07 parents. Wait until the sheen of DA wears off, and they realize they are playing the same teams they were playing in OYSA, minus the ADF's, IFC's and PCU's that were kicking their butts at that level.

Comment

I just think that it is amusing that most of the posts have been from 07 parents. Wait until the sheen of DA wears off, and they realize they are playing the same teams they were playing in OYSA, minus the ADF's, IFC's and PCU's that were kicking their butts at that level.
                          Smoke and mirrors! It’s better because it’s DA!!!! You have a patch!!!

Comment

A lot of us are just trying to get press for our little kids team. Cut us some slack.

Comment

I think it is a fair and interesting discussion to figure out what clubs are doing a good job with this program. It is relatively new, and the purpose is to develop players. If a club is consistently putting out good teams across all age groups, is that indicative of a deep talent pool or good coaching? Does it reflect on the DA program or how clubs are training at the younger levels?

Comment

I think FCPDX has a decent 07 team. The team to beat I think will be Vantucky. It’s hard to beat them at home with the gunfire in the background.
                                Gunfire yes, but the land was a bargain!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X