Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help!!!

Addyson has been playing organized soccer since she was 3 years old. She has been presented with a once in a lifetime opportunity to train and learn from one of the world’s greatest professional soccer teams FC Barcelona.

This trip will help Addyson gain knowledge of the game, and training with the highest level of soccer players from the USA, Spain and FC Barcelona Coaches and Players.

https://www.gofundme.com/HELPADDYSON33

Addyson attend the FC Barcelona Camp this summer in Tulsa, OK and at these camps they evaluate each kid on soccer skills and FC Barcelona values. FC Barcelona coaches have been evaluating more than 5,000 players across the US at the 31 Official FC Barcelona Soccer Camp locations. Addyson, and a selection of other privileged players have the opportunity to go to Barcelona, train at the exclusive FC Barcelona Headquarters, and engage in a full agenda of unique and valuable soccer and cultural activities.

Addyson plays Forward/Striker and Attacking Midfield. She Loves this game we call soccer and is always practicing to sharpen her skills.

I pray that you can find it in your heart to help Addyson with a donation. No donation is too big or small as all will help her get to Spain!!!

Addyson leaves for Barcelona, Spain February 9, 2018.

https://www.gofundme.com/HELPADDYSON33

https://youtu.be/SswZdAFBvVU

Thank You,
    Kit & Ryan Kelley
    Father & Mother

Here is some help - get a j-o-b and quit asking for handouts. Will help daughter more than some extravagant trip.

from,

liberal and (generally) nice Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Here is some help - get a j-o-b and quit asking for handouts. Will help daughter more than some extravagant trip.

from,

liberal and (generally) nice Oregon
      Liberal douche that is. I've seen worse go fund me requests. If you choose to help, great. If you don't, that's great too. Just keep you stupid comments to yourself, because at the end of the day, no one cares. Not that family, not me.

Comment

Liberal douche that is. I've seen worse go fund me requests. If you choose to help, great. If you don't, that's great too. Just keep you stupid comments to yourself, because at the end of the day, no one cares. Not that family, not me.
        As was pointed out - generally nice but obviously many exceptions

Comment

You took the time to respond miss/mr. panties in a bunch so I guess you do care.

There are many bad go fund me requests but asking from soccer families to fund your little precious is freakin ridiculous - ask relatives and church members if you are going to go hat in hand.

I know folks who cannot afford to pay standard competitive soccer dues and don't go begging strangers - barf.

Comment

Conservative Florida didn't care for this request either:

http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/sh...d.php?t=150783

Comment

You took the time to respond miss/mr. panties in a bunch so I guess you do care.

There are many bad go fund me requests but asking from soccer families to fund your little precious is freakin ridiculous - ask relatives and church members if you are going to go hat in hand.

I know folks who cannot afford to pay standard competitive soccer dues and don't go begging strangers - barf.
              I agree with you and won't contribute. I would (and will) have quietly done so without feeling the need to be nasty about it.

Comment

I agree with you and won't contribute. I would (and will) have quietly done so without feeling the need to be nasty about it.
                Normally I would agree, but these idiots posted the same request on the Florida board which requires a special kind of stupidity considering all they've been through lately.

Comment

I am just surprised these people are out trying to collect $10K so there kid can go to Spain.

Do they not realize that Barcelona does this to make money?

Comment

Smells like Generation Adidas. Gross!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X