Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rather sad but why don't you also address this to Perspective for all his reprehensible bashing of btdt's kid for her choices. This is example why you Stars parents get no slack on this forum. Your moral indignation only cuts one way.
    Thanks buddy.

Comment

Rather sad but why don't you also address this to Perspective for all his reprehensible bashing of btdt's kid for her choices. This is example why you Stars parents get no slack on this forum. Your moral indignation only cuts one way.
      Her choices??? Tell us another one BTNT.

Comment

Why lump every Stars parent in with this particular post/thread? Obviously the player being referred to is a Star's player and to the poster's point about giving too many details I agree. If you follow any social media outlets most of these girls or their clubs post their commitments so its not hard to figure out who these players are.

I don't know who BTDT or Perspective is. I do see them coming up continuously in many TS posts. I don't think its fair to lump parents into one group. I'm sure most TS parents of any club affiliation wish this particular girl well and support her personal decision to attend this college.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X