• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GDA Announces 28 More Accepted Teams

Fc stars makes cut.

http://www.soccerwire.com/news/clubs...academy-clubs/

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There was no doubt they would be in if they applied. Fc Boston will have to wait for next group to be announced.

Comment

There was no doubt they would be in if they applied. Fc Boston will have to wait for next group to be announced.
      FCB will not get a spot. More likely a CT than a 3rd MA club.

Comment

I'm a nefc parent. Frankly I'm surprised our club did not apply for the girls accademy program on their own merit. I realize the partner breakers was awarded but it just feels like a opportunity to own something under your own brand name was missed.

The basket is still empty.

Comment

I'm a nefc parent. Frankly I'm surprised our club did not apply for the girls accademy program on their own merit. I realize the partner breakers was awarded but it just feels like a opportunity to own something under your own brand name was missed.

Are you really that clueless? They already are in - no matter how - so at this stage US Soccer wasn't likely to upset the apple cart that they stocked.

Obvious now the ECNL is effectively dead in the water. Wonder how the Stars and Scorpions folks are going to respectively spin this.

Comment

FCB will not get a spot. More likely a CT than a 3rd MA club.
            Didn't think US Soccer was that dumb. Recreating what they did on the girls side in Mass. Wonder which club is going to end up to be the girls version of the Bolts?

Comment

Wonder if there was an agreement that NEFC would not apply to gdAp. I wonder once breakers get stable in the youth soccer businesses they will cut ties with nEFC. Then NEFC will be out in the cold.

Comment

Wonder if there was an agreement that NEFC would not apply to gdAp. I wonder once breakers get stable in the youth soccer businesses they will cut ties with nEFC. Then NEFC will be out in the cold.
                I think most of us will be long gone before Breakers become stable. The only thing keeping them afloat is their affiliation with nefc.

Comment

Are you really that clueless? They already are in - no matter how - so at this stage US Soccer wasn't likely to upset the apple cart that they stocked.

Obvious now the ECNL is effectively dead in the water. Wonder how the Stars and Scorpions folks are going to respectively spin this.
                  Your clueless. Stars got a lic as well so I was wondering why nefc would not like a lic in their pocket as well. Nefc has nothing but an agreement it would appear. Not sure why you are taking this so personally as it has zero impact on pee-wee people like us.

Comment

Your clueless. Stars got a lic as well so I was wondering why nefc would not like a lic in their pocket as well. Nefc has nothing but an agreement it would appear. Not sure why you are taking this so personally as it has zero impact on pee-wee people like us.
                    They would like one, but word is they wouldn't have gotten one on their own. Stars had one and they wanted to give one to Breakers - so NEFC had no choice if they wanted in.

No way they were going to miss that boat twice.

Comment

In the end you may be glad for it

Comment

In the end you may be glad for it
                        How so?

Comment

I thought they were the poster child for ECNL? Does this mean that USCLUBSOCCER is loosing it's hold on elite level talent

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            I thought they were the poster child for ECNL? Does this mean that USCLUBSOCCER is loosing it's hold on elite level talent
                            Sorry you are disappointed. Last I checked NEFC was in US Club Soccer.

Comment

Weak attempt at trolling.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X