Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously?? You don't congratulate a kid for giving it everything they have?? Even if it is expected you don't congratulate them? Tell me then...when do YOU congratulate someone?
    Most on here congratulate themselves after posting something stupid.

Comment

If you are a top club player, you are not playing for your town team
      Your statement is hypothetical and wrong. Top club players played with their town teams this past weekend.

Comment

Your statement is hypothetical and wrong. Top club players played with their town teams this past weekend.
        The wording is wrong. A majority of top club players don't play with their town teams. I would go further to say that would be U14 and above.

Comment

The wording is wrong. A majority of top club players don't play with their town teams. I would go further to say that would be U14 and above.
          Isn't town after U14 called HS. MTOC beyond u14 is a little sketch.

Comment

Isn't town after U14 called HS. MTOC beyond u14 is a little sketch.
            Wouldn't it just be called high school in the fall? In the spring if they want to play they play on a town team. Not affiliated with the high school.

Comment

Bottom line, the finalists in most age groups produced good games between two good teams.

Comment

They think they are top club players😂 TOP club players from a TOP CLUB DO NOT play town. Come on momma

Comment

They would if it weren't for people like you that make them think it's beneath them. There's not a kid out there that wouldn't enjoy this competition. The players you're speaking about would likely have some success, but you can be sure they wouldn't dominate the way you think they would.

Comment

They would if it weren't for people like you that make them think it's beneath them. There's not a kid out there that wouldn't enjoy this competition. The players you're speaking about would likely have some success, but you can be sure they wouldn't dominate the way you think they would.
                    Not only would they enjoy this competition...they did enjoy it! Top club players participated at MTOCs and they loved it!

Comment

Not only would they enjoy this competition...they did enjoy it! Top club players participated at MTOCs and they loved it!
                      I think we need to define "top club player" before this goes any further.
                      Are we talking a top 3 player on a NPL, ECNL, or Maple Div. 1 team?

Comment

Who freakin' cares? If it was Maple, someone would find fault with it. If it was NEP, someone would find fault with it. If it was NPL, someone would find fault with it. If it was ECNL, someone would find fault with it. If it was a U-17 National Team player, someone would find fault with it....

Comment

Yes. Top 3 player on top 4 team in state in one of the divisions you mention.

Next?

Comment

Moms interpretation of top club player

Comment

I saw many kids playing at MTOC who can easily find themselves playing in college as they could possibly be upper club level as well. Who cares what league they play in.

Comment

I saw many kids playing at MTOC who can easily find themselves playing in college as they could possibly be upper club level as well. Who cares what league they play in.
                                Just like "top club player" is vague and ambiguous, so is "playing in college."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X