Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They were missing a few key players, because of the holiday, and still went undefeated and won the tournament. I don't have a child on that team and wasn't there, so I can't speak about whoever that father was. However, when they start dominating the other team, the coach usually has them do all kind of crazy things before scoring again, that may be what you seen. Usually parents pick up on this, might have just been above your comprehension.
    Do you know what is above my comprehension? The fact that a dumb azz like yourself has the resources to access the internet. The game that I saw them play, they were dominated and most of the people watching the game were laughing at their parents.

Comment

Do you know what is above my comprehension? The fact that a dumb azz like yourself has the resources to access the internet. The game that I saw them play, they were dominated and most of the people watching the game were laughing at their parents.
      Them parents are priceless.

Comment

I just learned this club is loosing several age groups and many kids are out without a team this fall including my son. Can anyone confirm please, coaches are not returning emails.

Comment

I just learned this club is loosing several age groups and many kids are out without a team this fall including my son. Can anyone confirm please, coaches are not returning emails.
          Not a good sign. Hopefully your deposit amount was low.

Comment

What birth year?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X