NE Mutiny

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KT and majority of the coaches are a laughing stock except for Jay. Parents drink the coolaid for many years and now can't even qualify for Mtoc. Nice job developing Kire. Your a joke.

Comment

there is nothing else to do in western mass

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        KT and majority of the coaches are a laughing stock except for Jay. Parents drink the coolaid for many years and now can't even qualify for Mtoc. Nice job developing Kire. Your a joke.
        Tell us more

Comment

FC Mutiny

Their Boys U11 and Boys U14 are both the 1st place Maple teams in the state. I've seen them both play and they are amazing teams. I haven't seen the youth girls teams, but these 2 teams seem to be doing just fine to me.

Comment

Their Boys U11 and Boys U14 are both the 1st place Maple teams in the state. I've seen them both play and they are amazing teams. I haven't seen the youth girls teams, but these 2 teams seem to be doing just fine to me.
            Both dad coaches that are idiots. go watch a game. Listen good

Comment

Seriously? I saw the U11 Boys team play down the Cape and they weren't very good. The big, bald dad yelling his head off makes a fool of himself.

Comment

Seriously? I saw the U11 Boys team play down the Cape and they weren't very good. The big, bald dad yelling his head off makes a fool of himself.
                They were missing a few key players, because of the holiday, and still went undefeated and won the tournament. I don't have a child on that team and wasn't there, so I can't speak about whoever that father was. However, when they start dominating the other team, the coach usually has them do all kind of crazy things before scoring again, that may be what you seen. Usually parents pick up on this, might have just been above your comprehension.

Comment

They were missing a few key players, because of the holiday, and still went undefeated and won the tournament. I don't have a child on that team and wasn't there, so I can't speak about whoever that father was. However, when they start dominating the other team, the coach usually has them do all kind of crazy things before scoring again, that may be what you seen. Usually parents pick up on this, might have just been above your comprehension.
                  Tournament website indicates they won 1 game, lost 2. Not undefeated, and no advancement to playoffs/championship. And certainly not dominating.

Comment

Sure you sound like you don't have a kid on this team. What else do they usually do ?
                    Lol

Comment

My mistake, I was given inaccurate 3rd party information. The Mutiny U11 boys team looks to have came in third place at that Tournament. A friends son is on the team, which is how I knew some key players, and the head coach, were not there. Either my friend, or whomever was giving him the information that day, were inflating the results. It was not my intention to deceive anyone. Sorry!

Comment

My mistake, I was given inaccurate 3rd party information. The Mutiny U11 boys team looks to have came in third place at that Tournament. A friends son is on the team, which is how I knew some key players, and the head coach, were not there. Either my friend, or whomever was giving him the information that day, were inflating the results. It was not my intention to deceive anyone. Sorry!
                        They are still undefeated in Maple's top division:
                        https://games.maplesoccer.com/index.cfm/section/252/

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          they are still undefeated in maple's top division:
                          https://games.maplesoccer.com/index.cfm/section/252/
                          thanks dad!!

Comment

Maple is just above rec!!

Please! No good teams are left in Maple. These are clubs c and d teams

Comment

Please! No good teams are left in Maple. These are clubs c and d teams
                              While the top maple team may not be up to most clubs a team, they can compete and are certainly better than most clubs b teams.

Comment

While the top maple team may not be up to most clubs a team, they can compete and are certainly better than most clubs b teams.
                                But not in the fierce Cape tournament. And they didn't finish in 3rd, they didn't even make it to the semis.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X