Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes same team that tied with the number 3 team in the country yes - just look at got soccer
    What happened since that tie? The team is a trainwreck. Keep living off the tie because it's all you have.

Comment

Commonwealth who dominated and beat team today who just tied with the number 3 team in country - sorry you did not make the team or plays for bunch of losers, its scary and funny how jealous the one person out there with the same anti commonwealth stuff every week -
      You're actually serious about this Rams team that can't win against any NEP teams at all? I just checked Gotsoccer. You're ranked 22 in the state behind some really marginal teams. Why draw attention to yourselves? Just quietly go about your business and hope you don't get blown out too often.

Congrats on your win against the #49 team in MA in the Scorpion Bowl!

Comment

Galway will win against Commonwealth 3-1

Comment

I feel bad for the Commonwealth kids, but not as badly as I feel for the parents. Nowheresville.

When you need to come on here and make silly claims you know you're bitter about the $500 you spent for bad parent coaching and kick and run soccer.
          I heard the coach has adidas jeans so its ok for him to turn up looking like a builder because hes using the correct brand lol
          this club is a joke, if you cant afford to pay for a real club then you should be good enough to get a scholarship from a club. Boring boring commonwealth thread!!! #parentcoacheswhowearjeans

Comment

Galway will win against Commonwealth 3-1
            So glad we left Galway, see you soon.

Comment

So glad we left Galway, see you soon.
              Commonwealth 3 Galway 1,

Comment

Reading this entire thread just gave me a headache

Comment

How big was the police detail on site to control the players and parents from Braintree?

Comment

I heard the coach has adidas jeans so its ok for him to turn up looking like a builder because hes using the correct brand lol
                    this club is a joke, if you cant afford to pay for a real club then you should be good enough to get a scholarship from a club. Boring boring commonwealth thread!!! #parentcoacheswhowearjeans
                    Angry irish immigrants who pretend they played pro and actually all they were professional at was getting drunk on whiskey and starting fights they couldnt finish. bore off COMMONnoWEALTH F*****G C**TS at least I think thats what the FC stands for

Comment

Angry irish immigrants who pretend they played pro and actually all they were professional at was getting drunk on whiskey and starting fights they couldnt finish. bore off COMMONnoWEALTH F*****G C**TS at least I think thats what the FC stands for
                      Is that a generalization of Irish people? Do you think that all Irish people do is drink whiskey and brawl?

Comment

So, because a small club that doesn't gouge families for fees gets two deserved wins in their first season in maple 1, it's a racist free for all against the players, coach and parents?

Comment

Explosion 6 - 1 over Galway u16 boys to go second in maple 1

Explosion 6 - 1 over Galway u16 boys to go second in maple 1 - what a fight at top of Maple 1 -and we are going all the way

Comment

Explosion 6 - 1 over Galway u16 boys to go second in maple 1 - what a fight at top of Maple 1 -and we are going all the way
                            Commonwealth boys may be first place now, but we are coming to get them when we play - revenge for scorpion bowl

Comment

Commonwealth boys may be first place now, but we are coming to get them when we play - revenge for scorpion bowl
                              little surprised to see Commonwealth in first place in D1

Comment

so frucking sad

I cant believe this is actually a thread! Plaese die

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X