Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anybody ever been more wrong than Larry? Ever?
    For all the insult laden rants and constant blustering about his superior intellect...How dumb must he feel now?

From the start, I have made it clear that I don't really care for Trump, but given the choice between the two candidates??? It was an election about policy, not person. America has had enough of your brand Larry and she spoke loudly about the direction we want to go. Are you going to fight it, or join us...the real Amercans.
    Larry-

Why the anger? Once you have been more wrong than anyone ever has, you can't be more wrong. Yet, you try.

Give it up already, go find a wall to punch, scream at the top of your lungs, go for a long run. You really need to release some of this pent up frustration before you explode. Just looking out for you.

Comment

Republican governor who opposed trump

I love the liberal paradise
      I bet Wanda Sykes has a much different opinion.

Comment

Larry-

Why the anger? Once you have been more wrong than anyone ever has, you can't be more wrong. Yet, you try.

Give it up already, go find a wall to punch, scream at the top of your lungs, go for a long run. You really need to release some of this pent up frustration before you explode. Just looking out for you.
        Watching the Sunday morning" new" shows. The hand wringing over the Trumo victory is unabated. Good thing these folks were unbiased. Laughable.

Comment

Screw the talking heads keep your eye on the real ball.

Priebus or Bannon. That's going to be a big tell as to the real direction trump will go in which he has artfully kept everyone guessing on, including his own party, otherwise he would have never gained the "technical"'victory he did (he is approaching 2 million less in popular vote, almost a 2% deficit). Once that decision is made, someone is going to be disaffected, either the Ryan / McConnell republicans or the rabble at the gates with the pitchforks.

I think for the next little bit I'd like to watch.

Comment

Screw the talking heads keep your eye on the real ball.

Priebus or Bannon. That's going to be a big tell as to the real direction trump will go in which he has artfully kept everyone guessing on, including his own party, otherwise he would have never gained the "technical"'victory he did (he is approaching 2 million less in popular vote, almost a 2% deficit). Once that decision is made, someone is going to be disaffected, either the Ryan / McConnell republicans or the rabble at the gates with the pitchforks.

I think for the next little bit I'd like to watch.
            2 million???
            Try again. The difference is 230,000 total. CA & NY account for 4 million more votes for Hillary than Trump. Those 2 states alone give Hillary the edge. The other 48 combined tell a much different story.

Comment

2 million???
              Try again. The difference is 230,000 total. CA & NY account for 4 million more votes for Hillary than Trump. Those 2 states alone give Hillary the edge. The other 48 combined tell a much different story.
              1.8 million and growing

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b02d21bbc91bbc

Comment

2 million???
                Hillary Clinton not only won the popular vote in Tuesday’s election. It is now clear that she won it by a margin larger than two candidates who went on to win the presidency.

Stop being so smug. Figure out the way to go forward. You live in a 66% HRC / Demo region, not Georgia.

Comment

Republican governor who opposed trump

I love the liberal paradise
                  Pretty clear that politics are politics. Small gov v big govt. Taxes for the rich, or not. But now we're campaigning about reducing human rights. This is different. Romney and weld were good politicians, leaders and one actually founded Obamacare.

Comment

2 million???
                    Stay well rounded. Keep in touch with the reality.

Trump victory margin in...
                    Michigan: 13,107.
                    Michigan Crosscheck purge list: 449,922.
                    Arizona: 85,257.
                    Arizona Crosscheck purge list: 270,824
                    North Carolina: 177,008.
                    North Carolina Crosscheck purge list: 589,393
                    Yep, the election was rigged. Look who rigged it. Watch The Best Democracy Money Can Buy:

thebestdemocracymoneycanbuy.com/dvd-streaming/

Comment

[img]thebestdemocracymoneycanbuy.com/dvd-streaming[/img]

Comment

Hillary Clinton not only won the popular vote in Tuesday’s election. It is now clear that she won it by a margin larger than two candidates who went on to win the presidency.

Stop being so smug. Figure out the way to go forward. You live in a 66% HRC / Demo region, not Georgia.
                        I guess HRC and her minions need to read how Presidents are elected. Kind of surprised she doesn't know the rules considering her vast experience and 40 years of public service. Trump has never held elected office and figured out how to outsmart HRC, the DNC, the Media, the pollsters and the Republican establishment.

I like his chances.

P.S. Where was all this inspection of the Presidency over the last 8 years? Trump won 5 days ago and people sre already criticizing him. Hypocrisy.

Comment

I guess HRC and her minions need to read how Presidents are elected. Kind of surprised she doesn't know the rules considering her vast experience and 40 years of public service. Trump has never held elected office and figured out how to outsmart HRC, the DNC, the Media, the pollsters and the Republican establishment.

I like his chances.

P.S. Where was all this inspection of the Presidency over the last 8 years? Trump won 5 days ago and people sre already criticizing him. Hypocrisy.
                          Pretty sure people criticized him over the past 40 years for his corruption, destruction, pu$$y grabbing and voyeurism, lack of paying taxes (maybe ever) , etc. you know the score. 5 decades more like. Court date Nov 28. If convicted stands to be impeached. How you like them odds?

Comment

Pretty sure people criticized him over the past 40 years for his corruption, destruction, pu$$y grabbing and voyeurism, lack of paying taxes (maybe ever) , etc. you know the score. 5 decades more like. Court date Nov 28. If convicted stands to be impeached. How you like them odds?
                            Mike Pence, the creationist president. Tell that to your daughter in medicine.

Comment

Mike Pence, the creationist president. Tell that to your daughter in medicine.
                              Nothing is happening to roe. Put your fever dreams to sleep.

Comment

I like his chances.

Come come now you may go on all you want about his presidents are elected but that doesn't change the fact that we have been wagging our fingers at other countries for years abiut "fair" elections so I think USA just lost whatever right they ever had to speak about this as I'm sure those that who have been admiring the shining light on top of hill never realized that the Chkice of millions more loses.

As an American I accept that the slaveholder's system is law but I'm saddened out moral authority in he world has been degraded

P. S. Inauguration Day 2008 there was a meeting among top republicans. Unprecedented how early a galvanized effort to oppose was organized. And Obama won big. Set a new precedent so don't blame the side who actually got more votes from feeling there is no mandate And starting to oppose just a few weeks before it was done in 2008. Small ball . This IS the new playbook . Cons should be good at it . They invented it. But defense is different than offense .

-sock marionette

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X