Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still there means stuck there until spring season is over.
    You're full of sh!t. If you were still there you wouldn't be so happy when the team doesn't win.

Comment

You're full of sh!t. If you were still there you wouldn't be so happy when the team doesn't win.
      Happy because I have a signed contract elsewhere!

Comment

Happy because I have a signed contract elsewhere!
        Lol. Ok.

Comment

Lol. Ok.
          Your so naïve. Clubs are always looking for players

Comment

It's not worth responding to a troll. The person is just on here to incite. No truthfulness, no substance. Ignore.

well then sweetie now we know you're lying. you wrote this in response to the person who called you the keyboard tough guy:

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
            Now you claim to know my issues? Who are you? I don't have any issues with Aztec or GC. I just think the club is joke

NO way your kid is still there, if you even have a kid who played there before. you say you think the club is a joke but have no issues, but your kid is still there? Careful your agenda is showing and your cover story's falling apart

Comment

It's not worth responding to a troll. The person is just on here to incite. No truthfulness, no substance. Ignore.
              Good point. There are unhappy parents at every club. Who knows if their D is actually still with Aztec or not. Do yourself a favor, if you are then find a club that works for your D.

Comment

Good point. There are unhappy parents at every club. Who knows if their D is actually still with Aztec or not. Do yourself a favor, if you are then find a club that works for your D.
                Well said

Comment

Well said
                  What was well said?

Comment

What was well said?
                    Boring

Comment

Boring
                      That's what your wife said about you. Maybe you should take care of your own house or do you like to troll websites more???

I guess whatever floats your boat.

Comment

Meeting last night in the lobby of new Essex place, Parents did not look happy looks like it was 02 and 03 group...

Comment

Meeting last night in the lobby of new Essex place, Parents did not look happy looks like it was 02 and 03 group...
                          So what was said at the meeting?

Comment

So you were in the lobby at Essex for some reason (???), or looking through the window (??),watching a meeting take place (?) from afar (?). You do not KNOW the group that was meeting, but you thought the parents "looked like" they were from some specific years (??), and, from your distant perch, you could not HEAR them, but you believe you could see the looks on their faces clear enough to then INFER whether or not they were happy (??!??). AND, you then thought it was a good use of your time to take this INFERENCE you have made after spying on a group of people, whose identity you are unsure of, and post what emotion they may have been having about topics you know nothing about.... Wow.

Ok, it is officially restraining order time. As has been mentioned before, your agenda here goes beyond usual TS stuff and has morphed into a Glenn-Close-in-Fatal-Attraction obsession. Please, do your family the service of getting some help so that you can move on and develop a live-and-let-live mindset that will surely benefit both you and those around you. This type of bitterness, no matter how justified its origin, has got to be toxic for you and those around you.

Comment

So you were in the lobby at Essex for some reason (???), or looking through the window (??),watching a meeting take place (?) from afar (?). You do not KNOW the group that was meeting, but you thought the parents "looked like" they were from some specific years (??), and, from your distant perch, you could not HEAR them, but you believe you could see the looks on their faces clear enough to then INFER whether or not they were happy (??!??). AND, you then thought it was a good use of your time to take this INFERENCE you have made after spying on a group of people, whose identity you are unsure of, and post what emotion they may have been having about topics you know nothing about.... Wow.

Ok, it is officially restraining order time. As has been mentioned before, your agenda here goes beyond usual TS stuff and has morphed into a Glenn-Close-in-Fatal-Attraction obsession. Please, do your family the service of getting some help so that you can move on and develop a live-and-let-live mindset that will surely benefit both you and those around you. This type of bitterness, no matter how justified its origin, has got to be toxic for you and those around you.
                              WOW. New feature: CSI:Aztec

Comment

Well Sherlock I was In the lobby at the meeting and there were people I don't know so I was thinking they must be 03's since I am an 02. As for why I think they weren't happy they were pretty vocal about feeling screwed. So theNEP was disbanded and those parents are feeling screwed and may want refunds. See I didn't say I didn't know what was up but thanks for showing us how you think. Have a good day.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X