Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not the poster that you are chatting with, but after reading his/her post (probably a 'his') I think you are being overly sensitive about his comment, which is not surprising for todays pansy-assed-liberal-politically-correct generation. Were you going to vote for Sanders or Hillary?
    I don't think for a second that there was any intended or real threat to kill anyone. I don't think it was any different than the "Oh, I could kill you" comment that even you might say in frustration or jest.
    Save it for the authorities.

Comment

Moderator has been spoken to about the veiled threat. Beachbum is going to follow through. You'll be speaking to the Federal Marshalls very shortly. There's no satire in threatening to kill GPS coaches.
      Uh huh

Comment

Not the poster that you are chatting with, but after reading his/her post (probably a 'his') I think you are being overly sensitive about his comment, which is not surprising for todays pansy-assed-liberal-politically-correct generation. Were you going to vote for Sanders or Hillary?
        I don't think for a second that there was any intended or real threat to kill anyone. I don't think it was any different than the "Oh, I could kill you" comment that even you might say in frustration or jest.
        Go Trump!!!

Comment

GPS to allow players to participate on teams by the sex they identify with.

Comment

Not one of the posters either and I generally agreed with your view of the drama-inflated overreach. That said, your political swipe was ridiculous. Being a little less politically correct in this country doesn't come close to accounting for or justifying Trump's gratuitous mocking of the disabled, his gross stuff about Cruz's wife, sweeping distortions about Mexicans, and his obscene focus on himself. Has Melania reached her expiration date? Send back with free shipping?

Comment

Not one of the posters either and I generally agreed with your view of the drama-inflated overreach. That said, your political swipe was ridiculous. Being a little less politically correct in this country doesn't come close to accounting for or justifying Trump's gratuitous mocking of the disabled, his gross stuff about Cruz's wife, sweeping distortions about Mexicans, and his obscene focus on himself. Has Melania reached her expiration date? Send back with free shipping?
              I guess we have moved away from and agree that there was no real harmful intent meant toward any of the GPS coaches.....

1. The post didn't mention Trump at all nor anything regarding the disabled, Cruz's wife, or Mexicans (or any other people). All you have done was show your quick conclusions consistent with a 'pansy-assed-liberal.....'
              2. You have to agree that that Democrats are more likely to jump to the politically correct arguments and accuse anyone and everyone of being racist or sexist.
              3. You have to agree that Republicans are more likely not to care about political correctness....otherwise Trump would not be so entertaining.

As for your points:
              1. I believe that Cruz tossed the first bomb.
              2. Interesting that Mexico, whose president blames Americans for everything, also has some very strict immigration policies....some that I wish we had.
              3. I don't like any negativity toward the disabled, vets, the military, or the police force

Why do you bring up anything regarding Melania?? By doing so, you become no different than Trump, who you apparently don't care for at all.

Comment

Inappropriate comment. Hope the moderator hunts down your IP address. Threatening to shoot people is not welcome here.
                Those words were probably not the most appropriate to use these days. My bad!! my point is that once they come to your area it very hard to get rid of them. The club is like a robot or machine they are very cold product and not much in building community and/or helping reakkt develop local talent. It more to feed the machine. Good Luck to you out West

Comment

Those words were probably not the most appropriate to use these days. My bad!! my point is that once they come to your area it very hard to get rid of them. The club is like a robot or machine they are very cold product and not much in building community and/or helping reakkt develop local talent. It more to feed the machine. Good Luck to you out West
                  Sorry, a little too late for the attempt at rectifying the remark. It's out of my hands now. Boston FBI office have also been notified. Monday they will make contact with you, I would lawyer up by then.

Comment

Sorry, a little too late for the attempt at rectifying the remark. It's out of my hands now. Boston FBI office have also been notified. Monday they will make contact with you, I would lawyer up by then.
                    Oh, one more thing, Joe and Peter Bradley have been notified as well.

Comment

Oh, one more thing, Joe and Peter Bradley have been notified as well.
                      Ok deputy dipsh*t!

Comment

You are so pathetic and moronic. First, if you had been able to contact anyone and if anyone actually cared this would have been taken care of well before these posts ever occurred.
                        Do us a favor....stop being a twit

Comment

Do you have any idea how the internet works?

Comment

Breaking news GPS is getting there asses kicked in Colorado.

Comment

You are silly. Go do something productive.

Comment

I guess we have moved away from and agree that there was no real harmful intent meant toward any of the GPS coaches.....

1. The post didn't mention Trump at all nor anything regarding the disabled, Cruz's wife, or Mexicans (or any other people). All you have done was show your quick conclusions consistent with a 'pansy-assed-liberal.....'
                                2. You have to agree that that Democrats are more likely to jump to the politically correct arguments and accuse anyone and everyone of being racist or sexist.
                                3. You have to agree that Republicans are more likely not to care about political correctness....otherwise Trump would not be so entertaining.

As for your points:
                                1. I believe that Cruz tossed the first bomb.
                                2. Interesting that Mexico, whose president blames Americans for everything, also has some very strict immigration policies....some that I wish we had.
                                3. I don't like any negativity toward the disabled, vets, the military, or the police force

Why do you bring up anything regarding Melania?? By doing so, you become no different than Trump, who you apparently don't care for at all.
                                You're even acting like Trump. Playing dumb and suggesting "someone else started it" like a little child. YOU introduced "pansy-assed political correctness" followed by a swipe about voting for Clinton or Sanders.

Trump's secret is to be so outrageous all the time that what he does seem normal and routine and so he gets a pass. Like he said, he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and his poll numbers would go up. The guy is dangerous, period. A narcissist of the ugliest and most malignant sort. And he never takes responsibility for his actions and never apologizes even when he is 100% in the wrong. I personally detest Cruz but what he did with Cruz's wife was crass and classless. Try to be above the fray at least once in your life, Donald. And the day after the convention is over and he's got momentum he can't stop himself and again doubles down on Cruz's father and Oswald. Pathetically small man.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X