Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to make myself really clear. I have chosen to play my D with Aztec. I realize you feel it is a bad decision, but it is what I want for my daughter. I have weighed the pros and cons and this is what I have decided. I know you disagree. I know you think you know what is better for my D, but unless you want to pay for her next year, this is were she will play. I know GC is an idiot in your mind. I know you think I am throwing my money away and drinking the cool aid. I know all this and I still chose to play my D at Aztec.

So given all that......who are you to tell me something different? Its my D and my money.

Go away!!!!!
    You do realize this is a website and your living room right? People are free to offer their opinions and you can choose to respond or not. Someone from Aztec checks this page often and comments often as if a parent. Former parents and coaches of Aztec are chiming in as well. It's all healthy in my opinion because someone like me can read through the lines. Aztec is not an option for us because the DOC doesn't have a great reputation. We've heard this from people inside and outside of Aztec. You have chosen your path and people should wish you well. Good luck!!

Comment

Finally someone making sense....Your right, if it works for you and your D then best of luck. When it's all said and done that is when you should look in the rearview mirror and evaluate yourself. Were your decisions the best path for your D (or for you)? Only you will be able to answer that....but odds are if they were not, you won't be on TS sharing - best of luck.

You do realize this is a website and your living room right? People are free to offer their opinions and you can choose to respond or not. Someone from Aztec checks this page often and comments often as if a parent. Former parents and coaches of Aztec are chiming in as well. It's all healthy in my opinion because someone like me can read through the lines. Aztec is not an option for us because the DOC doesn't have a great reputation. We've heard this from people inside and outside of Aztec. You have chosen your path and people should wish you well. Good luck!!

Comment

Trump or Hillary?

Comment

Trump or Hillary?
          Johnson

Comment

That's like Aztec or Aztec - no thanks, I'll pass on both!!

Trump or Hillary?

Comment

That's like Aztec or Aztec - no thanks, I'll pass on both!!
              Come on folks you have to name someone.

Comment

Johnson
                No thanks. Tuck it back in.

Comment

Who's wasting money sending your kid to camp this week?

Comment

Not me. You are better off sending you player to one of the more reputable camps in Conn. Hell there new D1 coach and Goalie Coach wont even be there....Who does that leave? Master Puke and GC and maybe JS.... what a brain trust. LOL

Comment

are the two studs back from Vegas yet?

Not me. You are better off sending you player to one of the more reputable camps in Conn. Hell there new D1 coach and Goalie Coach wont even be there....Who does that leave? Master Puke and GC and maybe JS.... what a brain trust. LOL

Comment

I send my kids to camp but not for soccer - its summer, they need to be non-sports kids periodically.

Comment

This camp is a joke. Bunch of kids running it and GC organizing his idiotic troops. Ab running around doing nothing and JW spewing his nonsense as usual. Hiring of cheap labor but the tuition is not any lower. MK not even working his own camp. No thanks

Comment

In other news the aztec summer team had an issue with trying to play an older illegal player for their U21 team last weekend. They tried it against my daughters team and that same player played the day before and other games apparently. Glad to see that GC and his scum bag ways have not changed. The new owner sent her as well. Birds of the same feather. Good luck to all in that area. Serious bad people

Comment

In other news the aztec summer team had an issue with trying to play an older illegal player for their U21 team last weekend. They tried it against my daughters team and that same player played the day before and other games apparently. Glad to see that GC and his scum bag ways have not changed. The new owner sent her as well. Birds of the same feather. Good luck to all in that area. Serious bad people
                              Spoken from the same parent whose coach sends an email the night before saying thanks for paying and coming over the summer but your d sucks and we are going to bring in 7 new players for the game. For the record, get your facts straight about the player. Mothership must of sent the apb out. I can hear it now, " mate, do what it takes, I hate that bloody wanna"
                              From what I was told , team Aztec had 3 subs while team stars had 2 full lines.

Comment

Spoken from the same parent whose coach sends an email the night before saying thanks for paying and coming over the summer but your d sucks and we are going to bring in 7 new players for the game. For the record, get your facts straight about the player. Mothership must of sent the apb out. I can hear it now, " mate, do what it takes, I hate that bloody wanna"
                                From what I was told , team Aztec had 3 subs while team stars had 2 full lines.
                                And there is the GC fan base. Let me guess a younger player who got the chance to play up and now you think Aztec did something for you. They were just desperate for players apparently if you only had 3 subs. Yes we had pretty much 2 lines the entire year. It was great and fun and no my D is actually a younger player playing and is committed already but thanks. I just know GC and they type. Scum bag is very accurate. And when is cheating by playing an older player who is breaking the rule warrant a comment like yours about my daughter and 2 lines of players? Idiot of the highest order you are. Like I said earlier birds of the same feather. Thanks for proving that for all. Good luck to you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X