Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marco Koolman camps - the guy is shameless

It seems like every week I get an email about his camp. Stop already.
    I'm sure I'll get a personal email from him a couple weeks before the camp starts (like he did for the July camp: "did --- register for camp yet? "). Just because my son plays for the bolts doesn't give him the right to do this . If we don't sign up will there be negative repercussions ?
    Even EXACT camps is not this bad.

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I'm sure I'll get a personal email from him a couple weeks before the camp starts (like he did for the July camp: "did --- register for camp yet? "). Just because my son plays for the bolts doesn't give him the right to do this . If we don't sign up will there be negative repercussions ?
    Quit. Unsubscribe to the emails. But what's the point of starting a thread here to complain about it when it's so easy to avoid the emails? I don't even know the guy, but I can't stand obvious trolling threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FYI, he's giving Revs 2015/16 rejects full scholarships for 2016/17 seasons. Full year freebies. What's your kid paying?

Comment

Quit. Unsubscribe to the emails. But what's the point of starting a thread here to complain about it when it's so easy to avoid the emails? I don't even know the guy, but I can't stand obvious trolling threads like this.
        I would unsubscribe if I knew he wasn't going to send me a personal email asking if my son signed up yet. At least when I see these emails it gives me an "heads up" that Marco is going to be emailing me soon and I need to figure out what to say so that I don't piss him off and my son doesn't suffer the consequences ( playing time, references for college etc.) Amounts to manipulation and blackmail as far as I'm concerned. That's why I think he has no class- shameless.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          I would unsubscribe if I knew he wasn't going to send me a personal email asking if my son signed up yet. At least when I see these emails it gives me an "heads up" that Marco is going to be emailing me soon and I need to figure out what to say so that I don't piss him off and my son doesn't suffer the consequences ( playing time, references for college etc.) Amounts to manipulation and blackmail as far as I'm concerned. That's why I think he has no class- shameless.
          It doesn't make a lot of sense to go on TS and trash a guy that you claim to be afraid of ******* off. None of the DAP teams are very big, so I am sure he will be able to narrow it down. Looks like you are off to a good start.

Comment

FYI, he's giving Revs 2015/16 rejects full scholarships for 2016/17 seasons. Full year freebies. What's your kid paying?
            He's being hosed. Kid from Framingham flies to Brazil every year and his parents drives expensive vehicles. Average player too- why do you think he got very little playing time with the revs. Looks down too much and then loses the ball. Marco Koolman is either too stupid to notice or he just doesn't care. Does'nt matter anyway. All he really cares about is his holy cross team and making money.

Comment

It doesn't make a lot of sense to go on TS and trash a guy that you claim to be afraid of ******* off. None of the DAP teams are very big, so I am sure he will be able to narrow it down. Looks like you are off to a good start.
              Not the same poster but I doubt MK gives a rat's ***** what people say about him on TS.
              As long as he's good with his bosses at HC and the board at FC Boston - parents can scream and shout foul play all they want on TS- they are the only ones ( with some coaches) who read these posts. he's laughing all the way to the bank. You can count on that!

Comment

Not the same poster but I doubt MK gives a rat's ***** what people say about him on TS.
                As long as he's good with his bosses at HC and the board at FC Boston - parents can scream and shout foul play all they want on TS- they are the only ones ( with some coaches) who read these posts. he's laughing all the way to the bank. You can count on that!
                As long as the bolts board remains a corrupt good ol' boys network, shysters like Marco will continue their agenda which is not to develop players but to exploit parents and make money any way they can. They know bolts dap parents are stuck because bolts are the only game in town besides revs and no one wants to drive up to NH.

Comment

As long as the bolts board remains a corrupt good ol' boys network, shysters like Marco will continue their agenda which is not to develop players but to exploit parents and make money any way they can. They know bolts dap parents are stuck because bolts are the only game in town besides revs and no one wants to drive up to NH.
                  Unfortunately clubs and coaches like this are not uncommon. DAP parents just have to hold their nose and live with it. It's all about colleges i.e. getting that reference, and having a look from college coaches . Like it or not paying for his camps and keeping your mouth shut is a necessary evil.

Comment

Who are the revs rejects? I see in one post that one of them is PDS. who else? OY, AW ?

Comment

Unfortunately clubs and coaches like this are not uncommon. DAP parents just have to hold their nose and live with it. It's all about colleges i.e. getting that reference, and having a look from college coaches . Like it or not paying for his camps and keeping your mouth shut is a necessary evil.
                      I'm not so sure people come on here to trash their kid's own coach, so I'm just guessing you are a troll.

Comment

I'm not so sure people come on here to trash their kid's own coach, so I'm just guessing you are a troll.
                        ?? You are very naieive.

Comment

Some points:

1) Summer camps are big business for these coaches. Extremely lucrative . HC used to have just one camp every summer now they have five or six. At $600 per camp 300 kids and a 70 clean profit before taxes - you do the math.
                          2) for some coaches personal emails are a big recruitment tool
                          3) you should go to at least one of his camps every year if you want to be in good standing with him - $600 per year per camp is an affordable price to pay for most bolts parents. It's a small price to pay for college exposure
                          4) don't rock the boat- sooner or later they will figure out who you are

Comment

?? You are very naieive.
                            Thanks very much. Just the other night Jeopardy had an "answer" for a 5 vowel in a row word beginning with the letter 'n' and I didn't get it. Now I know!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X