Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yeah it will be interesting to see what happens next year, so many rumors flying around.
    You need to fill us in on those rumors. That's why we post on these anonymous boards.

Comment

The only thing worse than not having coaches is not having fields. Having our 11v11 girls train on a small part of a baseball outfield is a joke. This is such a greedy club, and everyone knows it. Parents and players are seeing thru the BS, next year will be way different with the amount of players that will be training elsewhere.
      Fields are a huge issue. One team went bowling when they were supposed to be training. They went bowling under the guise that it was a team building event. The truth is that they didn't have a field to train on. When the same team was bowling, another team was playing futsal in a church parking lot. They couldn't even find a basketball court to play futsal on. They couldn't even find a parking lot for the team that went bowling. The futsal game was "supervised" by a team parent because there are no coaches.

Comment

Yeah, other than the three coaches that left, which is fact, the rumors are the club is going to split again to sunrise and prime fc, other rumors are certain coaches will not be returning, others say they will have less teams as it was too difficult to manage...which is probably true because ive heard from many different age groups that field space is always an issue..sometimes six teams on one field.

Comment

Yeah, other than the three coaches that left, which is fact, the rumors are the club is going to split again to sunrise and prime fc, other rumors are certain coaches will not be returning, others say they will have less teams as it was too difficult to manage...which is probably true because ive heard from many different age groups that field space is always an issue..sometimes six teams on one field.
          It is an absolute farse. The club will be splitting again, but Prime is moving to Coral Springs. They realize that the Sunrise coaches, with the exception of maybe one or two, are not good coaches. They have a lot of college signings because they poach and recruit from other clubs and if you put the best kids in the area on one team even a blind coach could win championships. They had a tournament this year and that will help them generate money to pay the bills.

Comment

Other rumors are that illicit activities are the primary sources of revenue for the club and that laundering the proceeds is becoming increasingly difficult.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2642617]It is an absolute farse. The club will be splitting again, but Prime is moving to Coral Springs. They realize that the Sunrise coaches, with the exception of maybe one or two, are not good coaches. They have a lot of college signings because they poach and recruit from other clubs and if you put the best kids in the area on one team even a blind coach could win championships. They had a tournament this year and that will help them generate money to pay the bills.[/QUOTE

Totally agree, Sunrise does not develop players, all the club does is recruit and take the credit.

Comment

It is an absolute farse. The club will be splitting again, but Prime is moving to Coral Springs. They realize that the Sunrise coaches, with the exception of maybe one or two, are not good coaches. They have a lot of college signings because they poach and recruit from other clubs and if you put the best kids in the area on one team even a blind coach could win championships. They had a tournament this year and that will help them generate money to pay the bills.
                Prime is out in Coral Springs next year and they have been made aware, so fields are going to be way worse next year. Tamarac Prime?

Comment

So, Prime and Sunrise are splitting up?

The merger that was going to take over soccer in the SE?

Surprised. Sunrise doesn’t need or want ECNL after all? Prime doesn’t need or want all those lower level teams to help offset the high salaries of the coaches? Something doesn’t sound right to me.

Comment

the fact that you take any of this as fact speaks of your level of education and understanding.

this is fodder. this is entertainment. there is no truth in any of these posts.

Comment

the fact that you take any of this as fact speaks of your level of education and understanding.

this is fodder. this is entertainment. there is no truth in any of these posts.
                      Perhaps.

However, I have found over the years that there is an occasional truth in the myriad of lies and misinformation. I think that my post explicitly stating that “something doesn’t sound right to me” speaks less about my education and more about your lack of reading comprehension.

Comment

clearly, we both know how to read and use words with three syllables. sooooooo...

shut the f u c k up and go to weston you punk a s s ....

is that better... lol...

have a great day dude. please continue to entertain me.

Comment

clearly, we both know how to read and use words with three syllables. sooooooo...

is that better... lol...

And..thanks for being the typical TS douche bag poster I’ve come to know and not even give a second thought.

Comment

No problem. Love u bro.

***Disclaimer***

This site is for work break entertainment purposes only. Please dont take any of this seriously. The facts are that there are no clubs that really care about your child. There are coaches that individually care, but only temporarily. Dont put pressure on your child and he/she will continue to grow as a person and hopefully as a player.

Be a good dad and mom. Go kick the ball at the park. Remember there are playing soccer for an opportunity to lead healthier and more successful lives.

God loves you.

Rev Run

Comment

Other rumors are that illicit activities are the primary sources of revenue for the club and that laundering the proceeds is becoming increasingly difficult.
                              I always thought that Sunrise was a front for some sort of illegal activity. The recent developments confirm my suspicions. Prime should have used more discretion before they aligned with Sunrise. Now the whole organization is screwed.

Comment

is that better... lol...

Thanks for the input DG

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X