Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All you are pointing out is that in order to actually develop they have to leave your club to go to a true academy. That's a sad state of affairs. Anyone could go to these open tryouts and leave. 99% aren't going to claim their prior club. Plus no US clubs receive money from FIFA because they aren't professional academies. Armada wants people to believe that players are gaining something from dumbing $1,000's into PC's bank account but it's just not true. Neither club has a current professional player(MLS doesn't count either, that's a whole different discussion).
    So what your saying is that if this was England, a player shouldn’t leave a small local club to accept an invite to play for an EPL club if their small local club is developing them? Right. Gotcha. Moron!

Players at Armada DA are helped and encouraged by Armada DA staff to seek these opportunities. You are just teaching to try to say that it’s because Armada can’t develop them that they leave to go to ATL Utd, Orlando City, Portland, etc. Shocker, but you are missing the point. It’s because Armada has developed them that they are getting these opportunities. Armada players are gaining something by playing DA. It’s called a chance. Which is something that doesn’t exist for FESA boys. You can’t say MLS doesn’t count you clown. If FESA had an MLS player we would know every time he took a sh1t on FESA social media. We live in America, and in America MLS is pro soccer. Don’t like it? Then flucking leave!

Comment

So what your saying is that if this was England, a player shouldn’t leave a small local club to accept an invite to play for an EPL club if their small local club is developing them? Right. Gotcha. Moron!

Players at Armada DA are helped and encouraged by Armada DA staff to seek these opportunities. You are just teaching to try to say that it’s because Armada can’t develop them that they leave to go to ATL Utd, Orlando City, Portland, etc. Shocker, but you are missing the point. It’s because Armada has developed them that they are getting these opportunities. Armada players are gaining something by playing DA. It’s called a chance. Which is something that doesn’t exist for FESA boys. You can’t say MLS doesn’t count you clown. If FESA had an MLS player we would know every time he took a sh1t on FESA social media. We live in America, and in America MLS is pro soccer. Don’t like it? Then flucking leave!
      Different landscape nut sucker. This isn't England. Armada isn't developing anything other than JC's bank account. They are great with smoke and mirrors trying to sell development. Then say "we developed someone that went to a REAL DA club". In our landscape if you are trying to compare it to Europe it would be a kid leaving Aston Villa to go to Everton. That's not developing. That's showing your development path is flawed and weak....like your erection sally boy.

Comment

Different landscape nut sucker. This isn't England. Armada isn't developing anything other than JC's bank account. They are great with smoke and mirrors trying to sell development. Then say "we developed someone that went to a REAL DA club". In our landscape if you are trying to compare it to Europe it would be a kid leaving Aston Villa to go to Everton. That's not developing. That's showing your development path is flawed and weak....like your erection sally boy.
        Your iQ must be lower than the # of testicles you have! You literally make zero sense! You’re are right about one thing, this isn’t England. It’s America, and in America this is the best pathway to a future soccer career currently available. Unless you have a European passport, MLS academies are top. Period. What has FESA “developed” on the boys side? I’ll keep waiting. How many of your ECNL boys and parents would jump at the chance to play for Atlanta Utd, Orlando City, or be recruited by Wake, UCF, or USC? I’ll answer that one for you....ALL of them! How many are actually getting those opportunities? I’ll answer that one too... NOT A SINGLE ONE! At least we have a development pathway at Armada! Now, let’s wait for the next enlightenment of zero facts or knowledge from the FECES Nugget Douche canoe!

Comment

Your iQ must be lower than the # of testicles you have! You literally make zero sense! You’re are right about one thing, this isn’t England. It’s America, and in America this is the best pathway to a future soccer career currently available. Unless you have a European passport, MLS academies are top. Period. What has FESA “developed” on the boys side? I’ll keep waiting. How many of your ECNL boys and parents would jump at the chance to play for Atlanta Utd, Orlando City, or be recruited by Wake, UCF, or USC? I’ll answer that one for you....ALL of them! How many are actually getting those opportunities? I’ll answer that one too... NOT A SINGLE ONE! At least we have a development pathway at Armada! Now, let’s wait for the next enlightenment of zero facts or knowledge from the FECES Nugget Douche canoe!
          Haha Tool! No need for more facts bubba. Any legit parent needs to look at the standings. Da SUCK, ECNL SUCK, NPL SUCK, PRO SUCK! Glad your ego didn't get to you! Fning Happy Feet probably has better players! I'm truly happy for the 5 players out of Armada. Daddy paying 95% tuition 5% scholarship for DA. Awesome!

Step to me bro! Talk poo, you straight up ******! lol

Signed,

Pimp Daddy

Comment

You are truly drunk from the DA Kool-Aid. FESA has existed for 3 years. If they want to train with a real academy (MLS not the silly 2nd tier DA stuff) they could move to that city and tryout. You aren't producing anything. So what that they train with a MLS academy. Unless they are playing pro soccer somewhere they haven't succeeded at the level you are saying they have. What about your girls side? Mens soccer is worthless in this country. The 4 womens world cups carry WAY more weight than ANYTHING the sorry ass mens program has done. Stop drinking the DA koolaid and get your kids studying....walking on at whatever college they attend will likely be the only pathway they take. You Armada parents think you are educated about soccer but you can only regurgitate what your board tells you.

Comment

You are truly drunk from the DA Kool-Aid. FESA has existed for 3 years. If they want to train with a real academy (MLS not the silly 2nd tier DA stuff) they could move to that city and tryout. You aren't producing anything. So what that they train with a MLS academy. Unless they are playing pro soccer somewhere they haven't succeeded at the level you are saying they have. What about your girls side? Mens soccer is worthless in this country. The 4 womens world cups carry WAY more weight than ANYTHING the sorry ass mens program has done. Stop drinking the DA koolaid and get your kids studying....walking on at whatever college they attend will likely be the only pathway they take. You Armada parents think you are educated about soccer but you can only regurgitate what your board tells you.
              FESA is in its 5th year. Why do you morons always lie about everything? Your propaganda hasn’t won over Jacksonville like you thought it would. Accept the fact you are a very big mediocre organisation and take people’s money without delivering much. Carpetbagging idiots.

Comment

I’ll say it again. Please read this very slowly and try your best to comprehend the complexity of it all. I encourage you to please respond with a sensible argument that would possibly convince me to choose otherwise. Ok, here we go....

My family lives in Jacksonville, Florida, which is in the United Stares of America. I do not have a European passport. My son plays soccer. He is a good player. Good enough to play for Armada DA since U12. He’s been to US Training Centers. He and his teammates are scouted by US Soccer scouts regularly. He’s beginning the recruiting process and is getting a lot of attention from pretty decent D1 programs. They all saw him at the DA Showcase in December where there were 30 or more college scouts around the field for every game. He’s had teammates move on to play at Atlanta United, Portland Timbers, and Orlando City. He would like to play in college at a good school and see where that takes his soccer career while getting a great education.
                His options in Jax are to stay at Armada DA or move to FESA ECNL. Based on where he is already, and the opportunities that he’s already gotten, why should he move to FESA ECNL? It’s a simple question really. I’m just looking to see if you can make a logical, thoughtful, truthful, and sensible argument for your beloved FESA. I don’t think you can. You will just come back with shots at Armada, DA, US Soccer, and America as a whole. Looking forward to your response!

Comment

I’ll say it again. Please read this very slowly and try your best to comprehend the complexity of it all. I encourage you to please respond with a sensible argument that would possibly convince me to choose otherwise. Ok, here we go....

My family lives in Jacksonville, Florida, which is in the United Stares of America. I do not have a European passport. My son plays soccer. He is a good player. Good enough to play for Armada DA since U12. He’s been to US Training Centers. He and his teammates are scouted by US Soccer scouts regularly. He’s beginning the recruiting process and is getting a lot of attention from pretty decent D1 programs. They all saw him at the DA Showcase in December where there were 30 or more college scouts around the field for every game. He’s had teammates move on to play at Atlanta United, Portland Timbers, and Orlando City. He would like to play in college at a good school and see where that takes his soccer career while getting a great education.
                  His options in Jax are to stay at Armada DA or move to FESA ECNL. Based on where he is already, and the opportunities that he’s already gotten, why should he move to FESA ECNL? It’s a simple question really. I’m just looking to see if you can make a logical, thoughtful, truthful, and sensible argument for your beloved FESA. I don’t think you can. You will just come back with shots at Armada, DA, US Soccer, and America as a whole. Looking forward to your response!
                  All the soccer in Florida is piss poor

Comment

All the soccer in Florida is piss poor
                    Typical. Weak. Predictable. False.

Comment

FESA is in its 5th year. Why do you morons always lie about everything? Your propaganda hasn’t won over Jacksonville like you thought it would. Accept the fact you are a very big mediocre organisation and take people’s money without delivering much. Carpetbagging idiots.
                      Agreed ^

Comment

U-15 Armada Boys DA! 17th Place! out 17!

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTIxNg%3D%3D

U-16/17 Armada Boys DA! 13th Place! of 16!

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTIzNg%3D%3D

U-18/19 Armada Boys DA! 11th Place out of 13!

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTI1Ng%3D%3D

Armada is 2nd Blue Division DA! Facts! I would hate to see your younger age groups. Wait, US Soccer took away the younger age groups and you clowns joined Florida Premier League! 10th Place out of 12! LOL

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...er=Boys&Age=12

Comment

Shi tz and giggles!

Comment

Come on FECES Nugget

Ok, I’ll play along. From what I can tell from the ECNL standings, it’s a draw or slight edge to Armada. Armada is 1/3rd the size of FESA and has lost a much larger number its top girls to Clay DA. Yet the standings are basically even. With the exception of MP’s old 01/02 team, I haven’t heard of many FESA girls getting good school offers.

Tough to compare the boys due to FESA A teams playing Armada B teams, FESA B teams playing Armada C teams, and so on. However, let’s just look at what opportunities the two clubs are opening up for the players and few examples of where some boys are now.

02 Armada DA player 1 - multiple time National Team Camp attendee. identified at a DA showcase by Portland Timbers. 2 week trial led to residential academy stint for 2.5 years. Now captain of Orlando City U19 DA team, playing games with OC2 at 17 years old, and signed with UCF (top 5 current D1 program) for class of 2020.

02 Armada DA player 2 - Armada coaches help set up a trial with Atlanta Utd. That led to an invite to play for Atlanta Utd where he has been now for 2 years. Made his debut with ATL Utd 2 at 17 years old and is now a regular in the lineup. One of 3 ATL Utd players invited to a couple week trial with a pro club in Europe. Signed with Wake Forest (top 5 current D1 program), and will play for the Demon Deacons if a pro contract doesn’t happen first.

03 Armada DA player 1 - Armada helped get him a trial with Orlando City where he has been now for 2 years. Invited to attend a National Team Camp. 1 of only 36 03’s nationally.

03 Armada DA player 2 - Armada helped secure a trial with Atlanta Utd. Now in second year there. The only 03 that has started every minute for the Atlanta Utd X-DA Team (top team).

04 Armada player - in first year at Orlando City. Playing basically every minute for U16/17 team. Armada/JFC only club he’s ever been at.

There will be more to come from the 04’s, 05’s, 06’s, 07’s, and 08’s.

FESA boys that have moved on to anything like these opportunities = 0

3 to 5 Armada boys at each age group regularly attend US Regional Training Centers. This is by invite only through US Soccer scouts, and is how players are being identified for National Team Camp opportunities. Armada has sent probably around 25 boys over the last several years. FESA has sent exactly zero boys to any of these over the last many years.

Current/former Armada DA players are either playing or signed to play at UCF, Wake, South Carolina, Air Force, USF, Stetson, UNCG, Cal State, FAU, UNF, JU, Air Force, to name a few and many more are coming.

FESA has Bubb that was at UNF, and a kid heading to Va Tech (good player). What else? Not much.

Finally, what about head to head? Would be great to see Armada DA vs. FESA ECNL. Not gonna happen. Bubb would have the FESA boys out for blood, ankles, and knees. He knows that’s the only way they could compete. Knowing that, it’s not worth the risk just to shut up the haters in volt. A better indicator of who has the better boys program would be to have the Armada DA teams play the FESA NPL teams and see how those scores compare to FESA ECNL vs. Armada ECNL. Whoa! Not pretty!

Sorry, but HUGE win here for Armada.

Only thing I’ll agree with you on is that Armada should drop boys ECNL. Too small of a club to dilute the talent across the 3 top boys leagues in the country. Armada B teams would compete well at the NPL level.

There you have it. Armada with the win!
                            Stop trying to bury the facts listed above and make an argument for FESA boys ECNL being a better option for good boys than Armada DA. You won’t, because you can’t!

Comment

Stop trying to bury the facts listed above and make an argument for FESA boys ECNL being a better option for good boys than Armada DA. You won’t, because you can’t!
                              Take your medicine. Stop beating your wife. You wanted facts. Here they are. All your teams suck a fat one.

U-15 Armada Boys DA! 17th Place! out 17!

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTIxNg%3D%3D

U-16/17 Armada Boys DA! 13th Place! of 16!

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTIzNg%3D%3D

U-18/19 Armada Boys DA! 11th Place out of 13!

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTI1Ng%3D%3D

Armada is 2nd Blue Division DA! Facts! I would hate to see your younger age groups. Wait, US Soccer took away the younger age groups and you clowns joined Florida Premier League! 10th Place out of 12! LOL

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...er=Boys&Age=12

Comment

Hey, Bubba bean! It doesn't look good for your argument. Don't quit your day job.

Armada Standings ECNL / https://www.boysecnl.com/southeast-standings/

Armada Standings / https://nationalpremierleagues.sport...ules-standings

Armada FPL / https://events.gotsport.com/events/D...?EventID=72982

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X