Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

“The delegation of Weston Futbol Club sent to Medellín was comprised of three teams of different ages and categories under the coordination of Víctor Pastora, technical director of the club.

Pastora did not respond to phone calls or emails from Univision.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.uni...lub-in-florida

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      “The delegation of Weston Futbol Club sent to Medellín was comprised of three teams of different ages and categories under the coordination of Víctor Pastora, technical director of the club.

Pastora did not respond to phone calls or emails from Univision.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.uni...lub-in-florida
      SHUT THE F U C K up already.

Go cry in a Weston thread. You guys have 40 of them on here.

Comment

SHUT THE F U C K up already.

Go cry in a Weston thread. You guys have 40 of them on here.
        Pastora needs to answer for his sins. Inter Miami management needs to separate from this cancer horrible person. Jorge Mass open your eyes...

Comment

Safety first!

Comment

InterNet Guys= any person by the command of VP asked to post negative comments, identify and block VPN’s on this “anonymous” chat.

Comment

InterNet Guys= any person by the command of VP asked to post negative comments, identify and block VPN’s on this “anonymous” chat.
              Hum, we had same WestonNet guys at Weston 🤔

Comment

Stay safe!

Pastora needs to answer for his sins. Inter Miami management needs to separate from this cancer horrible person. Jorge Mass open your eyes...
                I went to a conference and Jorge Mas talked about leadership in the Academy level. This doesn’t sound like leadership to me.

Comment

I went to a conference and Jorge Mas talked about leadership in the Academy level. This doesn’t sound like leadership to me.
                  Don't worry guys.. Keep posting all over TS. One day eventually somebody will pay attention outside of your little bubble of haters... OR... Probably not.... 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

This chat was used because their is evidence for years back how Victor Pastora used his Net guys to post, erased, block, insult and strategize his game. He made it relevant. Now you keep reading, we won’t stop raising awareness in all the ways you can imagine.

The players were the ones chocked about how coaches post here. They know more about VPN’s that you all combined.

Comment

This chat was used because their is evidence for years back how Victor Pastora used his Net guys to post, erased, block, insult and strategize his game. He made it relevant. Now you keep reading, we won’t stop raising awareness in all the ways you can imagine.

The players were the ones chocked about how coaches post here. They know more about VPN’s that you all combined.
                      AND?? What have you accomplished after all these years? Absolutely, freaking, NOTHING! Weston is still thriving, VP is still working, and Inter Miami is here to stay..

Comment

Huh ? What’s this got to do w team or player development . Give a rats ass about this guy and your personal issues
                        It has everything to do with development. The coach is a very important figure, specially when parents cannot see practices, which I support. We want the impact of an Alex Ferguson type of coach. We don’t want to create Aaron Hernandez’s because we let this coach ignored all the red flags. If you don’t care about kids safety, you are in the wrong chat.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          it has everything to do with development. The coach is a very important figure, specially when parents cannot see practices, which i support. We want the impact of an alex ferguson type of coach. We don’t want to create aaron hernandez’s because we let this coach ignored all the red flags. If you don’t care about kids safety, you are in the wrong chat.
                          🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

I’m sorry you don’t know Alex Ferguson, but in the world we have respectable coaches. Read dude!

Comment

Thank you to all the readers, after all the harassment me and my family has endured on the hands of Victor Pastora and his past club helped. We decided to ignore the legal route and become advocates to raise awareness. Lawsuits don’t help the kids, because they use them to keep everyone quiet, saying is “under investigation”
                              We want great coaches and safe environment for players.

Comment

Thank you to all the readers, after all the harassment me and my family has endured on the hands of Victor Pastora and his past club helped. We decided to ignore the legal route and become advocates to raise awareness. Lawsuits don’t help the kids, because they use them to keep everyone quiet, saying is “under investigation”
                                We want great coaches and safe environment for players.
                                Well you are doing a pretty sh*tty job. Seems like VP, Inter Miami and Weston are moving right along while you are complaining in yet another Talking Soccer thread. But keep posting though. Maybe one day you will get over it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X