Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thats a crazy range. USWNT - .00000001 pct chance. D! scholarship - full? partial? Full at perennial top 25 school 5 pct chance. partial at any D1 - 75 pct chance

Definitely NOT my measures of success though. By these metrics, most will be unhappy/disappointed.
    I’m happy, **** everyone else.

Comment

Thats a crazy range. USWNT - .00000001 pct chance. D! scholarship - full? partial? Full at perennial top 25 school 5 pct chance. partial at any D1 - 75 pct chance

Definitely NOT my measures of success though. By these metrics, most will be unhappy/disappointed.
      Math challenge detected! :)
      If USWNT adds say 4 players a year, and there are 100 GDA and ECNL teams of 20 players each then the chances of getting selected to USWNT actually 0.2% which is WAY above your quote ;)

Comment

They do not all come from gda teams. From college, from foreign leagues, etc. Factor that into the math and then accept virtually no players get called for NT service

Comment

Math challenge detected! :)
          If USWNT adds say 4 players a year, and there are 100 GDA and ECNL teams of 20 players each then the chances of getting selected to USWNT actually 0.2% which is WAY above your quote ;)
          How do you get to that ? you assume all players have a chance. they clearly dont. There are GDA/ECNL players who wont make College teams, let alone the USWNT. Add to that that i know almost all of the impact players at NYCFC ...Ill stick with my odds ;)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X