Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive

Kudos to the owners/moderators of this site for enabling constructive, non-endorsed dialogue!

Regardless of age, gender, or attitude - your site makes for a better soccer community by learning about soccerwire.com, topdrawersoccer.com, and of course - ussfsoccer.com

New York is a big state - thanks for caring about all of it!

Nice post. I think it warrants some of the usual replies:

1. Your kid sucks and mine is better.

2. If you're not on an MLS DA team you're wasting your time

3. Only suckers pay to be on a team.

4. Girls soccer is terrible (alternatively NYCFC GDA is the greatest program in the history of programs)

5. (Insert club name here) moms doing blah blah blah to get their kids PT

Ok, that should have all bases covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Nice post. I think it warrants some of the usual replies:

1. Your kid sucks and mine is better.

2. If you're not on an MLS DA team you're wasting your time

3. Only suckers pay to be on a team.

4. Girls soccer is terrible (alternatively NYCFC GDA is the greatest program in the history of programs)

5. (Insert club name here) moms doing blah blah blah to get their kids PT

Ok, that should have all bases covered.
      The usual wise guy who tries to shoot down any attempt at dialogue between reasonable people. Takes things out of context to underline his fragile points.
      Can i ask why you bother ?

Comment

I believe the point is that as helpful as the site can occasionally be, there's an awful lot of sniping and stupidity between commentators here. It is almost as if everyone has kids projected at D1 full rides or with nt dreams. See the World Class fc thread or better yet the Barca thread for examples.

Comment

I believe the point is that as helpful as the site can occasionally be, there's an awful lot of sniping and stupidity between commentators here. It is almost as if everyone has kids projected at D1 full rides or with nt dreams. See the World Class fc thread or better yet the Barca thread for examples.
          AGREED- if you don't like a club/team/organization/coach/player; keep it inside. Support the soccer community or YOUR club as a whole and give helpful advice and instruction. Way TOO many Trolls on here just trying to cause Drama- Like on the "other" site.

Comment

For those still playing - congrats and awesome luck with finals, regionals, and nationals. You are all PLAY-AHS from great families that get it! #EARNEDBABY!

For those who have had their season end - I hope you enjoy the best summer you have known and rest into late Summer/Autumn greatness. #GAMENOTBLAME!

Comment

For those still playing - congrats and awesome luck with finals, regionals, and nationals. You are all PLAY-AHS from great families that get it! #EARNEDBABY!

For those who have had their season end - I hope you enjoy the best summer you have known and rest into late Summer/Autumn greatness. #GAMENOTBLAME!
              You should run for President in 2020!

Guess you must be doing something right, to get bashed in an off-topic blog!

Comment

AGREED- if you don't like a club/team/organization/coach/player; keep it inside. Support the soccer community or YOUR club as a whole and give helpful advice and instruction. Way TOO many Trolls on here just trying to cause Drama- Like on the "other" site.
                Larry routinely blocks my posts, he is a little old man, with really little hands.

If you were to survey the chatter between GDA and ECNL antagonists you will find that the ECNL moms and actually very attracted to the GDA dads, just saying...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X