Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough tried out for Thorns to post U15/U17 selections???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only program getting mothballed will be ECNL. It will be replaced by GDA 2 teams. Just the facts.
    GDA is already planning for a "phase out" next June. New leadership is coming in and even the current incompetent leadership realizes that they weren't able to pull in ANY of the top players in the nation so might as well shut it down.

Comment

GDA is already planning for a "phase out" next June. New leadership is coming in and even the current incompetent leadership realizes that they weren't able to pull in ANY of the top players in the nation so might as well shut it down.
      False.

Comment

Well they didn't leave so they must still be there. Thornz is horrible. CU is worse.
        CU will be FCP this year in the 00/99 age group

Comment

Burlingame 13 goals scored 138 allowed.

PSV Union Academy 16 goals scored 114 allowed.
          The standings software is going to blow up. Nobody thought there would be triple digit goal differentials.

That can't be fun to be on those teams. I bet it IS fun to play against them to pad your stats. It's probably really fun to just beat the snot out of them.

Comment

How can you think that’s fun? Laughing at the tears of others?

Comment

So Burlingame and PSV GDA teams have a combined 29 goals scored and 252 conceded? That is brutal.

Comment

So Burlingame and PSV GDA teams have a combined 29 goals scored and 252 conceded? That is brutal.
                Similar results at FCP and CU last few years.

The beauty of the pay to play system in Oregon.

Comment

Next thing you know Eastside timbers will be in GDA so these teams have someone to beat.

Comment

The standings software is going to blow up. Nobody thought there would be triple digit goal differentials.

That can't be fun to be on those teams. I bet it IS fun to play against them to pad your stats. It's probably really fun to just beat the snot out of them.

The hardest part would be giving up a bunch of weekends to fly and lose 13-0.

Comment

The hardest part would be giving up a bunch of weekends to fly and lose 13-0.
                      Yeah. Just ask Fcp and cu. they've been doing it for years claiming they are elite.

What also happens is flying 10 hours to play a team that wouldn't be top 5 in Oregon but also claim they are elite. Ecnl joke.

Comment

Those games have to be painful to watch.

Comment

Those poor kids. They are like the bad guys in a Bruce Lee movie. They sprint into the scene and get mowed down like the hair on the back of my neck.

Balls ripping the back of the net at a furious pace. I bet a lot of the poor girls just stop showing up. Hiding in the bushes after mom drops them off for games.

Can you blame them?

Comment

Those poor kids. They are like the bad guys in a Bruce Lee movie. They sprint into the scene and get mowed down like the hair on the back of my neck.

Balls ripping the back of the net at a furious pace. I bet a lot of the poor girls just stop showing up. Hiding in the bushes after mom drops them off for games.

Can you blame them?
                            Perhaps the FCP '01 and CU '01 girls can mentor these poor girls and show them how to continue on.

Comment

Can you blame them?
                              Just as long as they don't cry on the field.

Comment

Can you blame them?
                                It's not the poor kids fault. No clubs were interested in the gda in california so they took what they could get. Give the girls a break.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X